+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

myway

Jun 21, 2016
rzvzl said:
yes, and those (lists of NOCs) are identical (or almost identical)

4.1. APEGS is for "regulated" NOCs, which are (mostly) not on the list of jobs "in demand" for both EE and OID streams
4.2. (almost) no chances to become an APEGS member if you're not a PR or a citizen
Thank you so much for your reply. So what can I do now? I'm an engineer and probably will be able to be a member of APEGS as well. Does this mean THERE IS NO OPENING FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME AT ALL AT SINP PROGRAM?? :( I have more than 60 point at this program :( :( any suggestion? same experience?
I thought express entry hasn't any enlisted jobs.

Thanks again.

(P.S. how can I rate your reply? I couldn't find any button for this purpose! )

tanvir_mech

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
mshorifuzzaman said:
I have also same query, Does anybody with Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering eligible for apply under NOC 2171 (Information system analyst and consultant)?
That is not a problem. If your job description matches you can apply under NOC 271. You can predict assess your job description with CIC and can find under which NOC they fall.

tanvir_mech

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
myway said:
Thank you so much for your reply. So what can I do now? I'm an engineer and probably will be able to be a member of APEGS as well. Does this mean THERE IS NO OPENING FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME AT ALL AT SINP PROGRAM?? :( I have more than 60 point at this program :( :( any suggestion? same experience?

Thanks again.

First of all you have to check the job description where your one fits. Engineering & technologist job description are almost same with minor variation. What is the major of your engineering discipline? You always can apply to Apegs but it is a tedious and lengthy process. One more thing are you currently residing in Canada or outside? If outside Canada you have to apply for enginee in training and the result may come after 1 year. It may either be approved or rejected based on your education & experience.

myway

Jun 21, 2016
tanvir_mech said:
First of all you have to check the job description where your one fits. Engineering & technologist job description are almost same with minor variation. What is the major of your engineering discipline? You always can apply to Apegs but it is a tedious and lengthy process. One more thing are you currently residing in Canada or outside? If outside Canada you have to apply for enginee in training and the result may come after 1 year. It may either be approved or rejected based on your education & experience.
I'm and Electrical Engineer and now I'm in Canada. You're right it takes about a year :( In my work certificate letters, they wrote my responsibilities and maybe one task was related to technicians, because I was a senior engineer.
You know, I'm not in hurry and am planning to apply at the end of this year, but it's so weird that I might not be eligible at all, because my major might not be on the list!!
unfortunately, my points in Federal EE is not more than 400 so what do you think? :(
So having APEGS will not bring me any benefit right? That's so sad!

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
myway said:
Thanks again.
just re-read/edit/correct your ref.letter(s) and apply as a technician. check, what dear tanvir_mech says: "Engineering & technologist job description are almost same with minor variation." - he's 100% right.

Later, after receiving PR, you'll be able to become a member of APEGS, that'll surely help you to get a better job. I guess, there's nothing in SINP right now exactly for you with your current status :(

myway said:
just click [good] button near my nick at the left side of this post - that'll do ;)

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
subramani_vs said:
In the procedural guidelines.
That are guidelines only, but - I guess - nowhere in your online app "Second review" status is indicated.

"Second review" - that is when you have been deemed as ineligible once, and later you have asked the SINP office to re-view your app, considering some additional points or issues which haven't been taken into consideration (or were treated incorrectly) upon the intial review.

Your online app status in such case would be - "In process - 2nd review"

I guess, unless then - you're under the process of initial assessment

india135

Nov 13, 2010
Hey.. Anyone in house who got nominated from May 2016 Intake..... Please notify.. as my partial funds only get converted so i m worried.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
rzvzl said:
That are guidelines only, but - I guess - nowhere in your online app "Second review" status is indicated.

"Second review" - that is when you have been deemed as ineligible once, and later you have asked the SINP office to re-view your app, considering some additional points or issues which haven't been taken into consideration (or were treated incorrectly) upon the intial review.

Your online app status in such case would be - "In process - 2nd review"

I guess, unless then - you're under the process of initial assessment
Ok let's see what they decide on my application. Fingers crossed ...

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I have sent my Post Nomination Paper based Application packet to CIC Sydney NS and it has delivered there yesterday. I knew this through DHL courier tracking system. How can I know about my application proper receiving? When will I get the received confirmation or AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) about my application from CIC?

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ashuindian said:
I have sent my Post Nomination Paper based Application packet to CIC Sydney NS and it has delivered there yesterday. I knew this through DHL courier tracking system. How can I know about my application proper receiving? When will I get the received confirmation or AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) about my application from CIC?
usually AOR comes in a couple of days (from 2 to 5)

irsh29

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
IELTS Request
submit with application
ashuindian said:
you will get AOR after 60 days

perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone,

Can anyone please explain me what is SINP occupation in demand and SINP express entry??
When next time it is going to open?
I'm in india and my scores are 337.
Please advise what should i go for?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
rzvzl said:
usually AOR comes in a couple of days (from 2 to 5)
But mostly people saying about 60 days.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ashuindian said:
But mostly people saying about 60 days.
maybe, I'm distracted in terms by much faster AORs from provncial offices.
but it looks rather strange that it takes 2 months for officer to check the package and to press a button "documents received"
anyhow, we'll be glad if the owner of the initial post (i mean - ashuindian) will update us with real terms he would have got an AOR.

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perryC said:
Hey everyone,

Can anyone please explain me what is SINP occupation in demand and SINP express entry??
When next time it is going to open?
I'm in india and my scores are 337.
Please advise what should i go for?
1. see link http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers

2. No one knows, keep checking their website daily.
3. You can go for any when it reopens, just do #2 daily