+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petertherock77 said:
Yes and please read the Occupations in Demand guide. Everything is in there. You need to be fast because the category can close at anytime.
Hi Peter,

I am trying to submit- but the system is saying its accepted maximum threshhold. I am trying from yesterday evening. But someone even submitted it 2 hours ago! I created a new profile too but that also did not help.

Any idea?

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
rkrobinbd said:
Hi Peter,

I am trying to submit- but the system is saying its accepted maximum threshhold. I am trying from yesterday evening. But someone even submitted it 2 hours ago! I created a new profile too but that also did not help.

Any idea?
Did you check the application for completeness in each section before trying to submit. It is still open. What browser are you using?

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
Hi guys I got an email from SINP today requesting additional documents...1.transcripts 2.My wife UK Visa refusal letter...My worry now is I just realize the reason we stated for d visa refusal is different from what was on the refusal letter..hope it's not interpreted as giving misleading information and will not effect the judgment of the application.
Seniors please advice

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
Good Star said:
Seniors & Experts,

01. I applied in FSWP-2014 using NOC-0112 (HR Manager). I got full points in job experience as shown 8+ years service length. Unfortunately my application was refused for not matching job description. However, my NOC has been changed from January-2016 and now working in same organization as Purchasing/Store Officer (NOC- 0113 or 1225). So I would like to apply in SINP-OID with this new NOC-1225. Can I apply in new NOC i.e. as Purchasing Manager?????? Will there be any problem as I have been shifted/Transferred from HR Manager to Purchasing Manager in same organization ???????????

02. If i can apply in new NOC, how many point I can claim for experience??? Previous experience was in HR and new experience in Purchasing Manager i.e. total about 10 years job experience. So HR job duration/timing to be counted to claim full points in Job experience or I have to count only Puschase Manager Experience of last 01 year??????

FOR OID THERE IS NO NEED ECA. YOU WILL ONLY GET FULL POINTS IF YOU ARE KEEP ING IN POSSESSION MASTER 'S DEGREE. FOR NOC YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR SPECIFIC .

03. In Education requirement, they asked for Bachelor degree of at least 03 years of full time study in University for 20 points. I have done my ECA. My Bachelor degree was 02 years and WES considered it as 02 years diploma, one the other hand My MBA degree was 02 years and WES considered it as 03 years of Bachelor degree.

So can I claim 20 points from Education based on ECA report?????????

myway

Jun 21, 2016
Hello everyone,
So glad to find this topic and your cool website :)
I'm new to this process and have studied a lot about SINP. But here are my questions that I still couldn't find any answer for them and really appreciate it if someone can help me with:

1. Where should we check to regularly to see if there is new openings for applications? Can anybody give me the right link? and if there is opening, does it show on that table or somewhere else?

2. I read you have a Whatsapp group for tracking this program. But I couldn't send a message to the user who posted this matter. Is it possible for someone to send me a message and I join to your useful group?

3. If you want to apply in Express entry sub-category rather than Occupation in demand, is there still a list of jobs which your skills should be in that list?

4. My last question would be about APEGS membership. As I see many people apply for SINP as a technician not an engineer. So they don't need to be a member of APEGS. My question here is if someone can get membership of APEGS, would this give him a positive point? I mean why should we get APEGS membership while there is no necessity?? I believe there should be some good point for APEGS members.

Thanks you so much in advance for your kindness and answering my question. Wish you all a successful career in near future ;)

lenswats

Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,
I see the website mentions "The application intake threshold for the International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry has reached for 2016". Does this mean they will not open again this year?

tanvir_mech

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
lenswats said:
Folks,
I see the website mentions "The application intake threshold for the International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry has reached for 2016". Does this mean they will not open again this year?
It's not like that. It may open at any time, nobody knows. It means right now the quota is filled up. Please keep a close eye. As it was opened last month, I think it may open after 2-3 three months. :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
lenswats said:
Folks,
Usually later on in the year, they can take part of the unfilled quota from one of the other programs and add to SINP EE quota.
Keep cheking...always.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
myway said:
1. Where should we check to regularly to see if there is new openings for applications? Can anybody give me the right link? and if there is opening, does it show on that table or somewhere else?
for example, here

myway said:
3. If you want to apply in Express entry sub-category rather than Occupation in demand, is there still a list of jobs which your skills should be in that list?
yes, and those (lists of NOCs) are identical (or almost identical)

myway said:
4. My last question would be about APEGS membership. As I see many people apply for SINP as a technician not an engineer. So they don't need to be a member of APEGS. My question here is if someone can get membership of APEGS, would this give him a positive point? I mean why should we get APEGS membership while there is no necessity?? I believe there should be some good point for APEGS members.
4.1. APEGS is for "regulated" NOCs, which are (mostly) not on the list of jobs "in demand" for both EE and OID streams
4.2. (almost) no chances to become an APEGS member if you're not a PR or a citizen

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I received a mail from SINP like this "Your inquiry has been sent to a manager for review." Any idea on what is the difference between Secondary Review and Review?

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
subramani_vs said:
I received a mail from SINP like this "Your inquiry has been sent to a manager for review." Any idea on what is the difference between Secondary Review and Review?
what is the current status of your app in OASIS?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
rzvzl said:
what is the current status of your app in OASIS?
Status changed to "Application returned" on 6th June and received mail that my passport was missing. I replied back saying it was attached to the application. Got a reply from them stating my application is being reviewed by a manager.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
subramani_vs said:
Status changed to "Application returned" on 6th June and received mail that my passport was missing. I replied back saying it was attached to the application. Got a reply from them stating my application is being reviewed by a manager.
So, where have you found "Secondary Review" status?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
rzvzl said:
So, where have you found "Secondary Review" status?
In the procedural guidelines.