Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
I submitted letter of introduction on company letterhead and letter from colleague outlining duties not on letterhead and ID card, payslip, HR portal page. Guess they did not suffice.

Sukhvinder 334 said:
What is the reason that they asked you for additional letter from your employer? Have you not submitted this letter at the time of submitting application?

adexy

Jan 14, 2016
Chasseur_ei said:
Hi adexy. I think everything depends on the specific situation. I've heard the same question when immigration officers from New Brunswick came to my country. There was a girl on the session who had working experience before she got a diploma. In her case they said she couldn't count her working experience but as I understood because it wasn't in NOC 0, A or B. They didn't say No before she said her occupation. So in my opinion your sister can try, but not sure that it will work. For instance, CIC can say that if according Canadian NOC she has to have Bachelor's degree and she worked without it they can't count such experience. She should try. Anyway it won't be misrepresenting.
thanks very much. I want to believe it wasnt in noc level c or d. Cos she has some accounting certificate she was using to work.

tanvir_mech

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
In my submitted application, I can't find few attached documents. These are educational certificate, work experience documents, my spouse & daughter's passport & birth certificate. Though I successfully attached all these documents during application submission & rechecked. Now, is it normal or there is some problem. Please advise what should I do. Regarding fund conversion, is there anything additional that we need to do or SINP will update it by themselves?

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
tanvir_mech said:
In my submitted application, I can't find few attached documents. These are educational certificate, work experience documents, my spouse & daughter's passport & birth certificate. Though I successfully attached all these documents during application submission & rechecked. Now, is it normal or there is some problem. Please advise what should I do. Regarding fund conversion, is there anything additional that we need to do or SINP will update it by themselves?
Same for all of us. No need to worry at all.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
pedestal-man said:
I submitted letter of introduction on company letterhead and letter from colleague outlining duties not on letterhead and ID card, payslip, HR portal page. Guess they did not suffice.
They want job description reference letter in company letter head. That's clearly stated in the guidelines, and that's all. The content of the letter is also indicated there, like hours of work accumulated in a week, dates covered and salary (optional). Even if you sent the documents you mentioned to them, they won't see any connection about your job description and the company because it was your colleague who wrote the job description and not your supervisor (or HR), and that it doesn't have any letterhead. It's not that it didn't suffice, but you gave the wrong documents. Even you have ID card, this doesn't say anything but just indicated you work in that company and nothing else. Payslips will just prove you are being paid for this job no matter how big or small your salary is.

Take note that they are after job description MORE (that matches their in-demand list of NOCs) than job titles and that you work FULL TIME. Read the guidelines carefully before you submit the application. Otherwise, all our efforts will just go down the drain if just for any careless mistake, we will get rejected. Good luck to all of us!

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
pedestal-man said:
SINP requested for additional letter from my employer showing my work duties and functions. My employer can give only letter of introduction for a staff. Only former staff can get letters outlining job functions. My supervisor may not be willing to use a letter of my company. Only HR can use such letter. Any valuable info for me?
so this means, you still haven't asked you supervisor? Please be honest with your supervisor and humbly ask where you are going to use the reference letter. My boss was so supportive he even asked me to just draft the letter for him and he will print it in letterhead, then sign it after. I guess your supervisor will appreciate it better if you will ask this from him honestly. Just try, no harm in trying.

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

Who already passed medical check? How long does it take? What do they examine? Do they really check everything or just one doctor asks you if everything is OK with you or not and if not where you feel pain?

tanvir_mech

Jan 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
nameless1985 said:
Hi guys!

Who already passed medical check? How long does it take? What do they examine? Do they really check everything or just one doctor asks you if everything is OK with you or not and if not where you feel pain?
Blood test for AIDS and T.B. (Major problem)
Height, weight, B.P. Sugar, Thyroid, extreme fatness etc. In this, they examine if the person will hospitalized due to illness maximum time after immigration. Generally they don't want such type of dull people.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
zen2x said:
one month nomination is not impossible. november 2015 and december 2015 intakes didn't even reach a month before they released their nominations.
Everyday is not a Sunday.

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Blood test for AIDS and T.B. (Major problem)
Height, weight, B.P. Sugar, Thyroid, extreme fatness etc. In this, they examine if the person will hospitalized due to illness maximum time after immigration. Generally they don't want such type of dull people.
What is T.B.?
All these examinations and analyses are done for one day?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
nameless1985 said:
What is T.B.?
All these examinations and analyses are done for one day?
tuber culcuses. Not in one day, The doctor keep blood sample and after examine for all the tests (about 1 week) he sends the Report to CIC and the applicant too.