28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
anirudhap said:
hi all, have a query regarding federal forms. When do we need to fill form - IMM5409: Statutory Declaration of Common Law Relationship
http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/85146-sinp-100-30.pdf
U need to fill and submit it along with ur SINP online application.

UZMAPAKISTAN

Apr 5, 2015
hy all

On Website it says The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is now reopened to accept an additional 500 application. However when i try to submit my application it says the intake applications has been reached. I check the website quite regularly and i tried to submit it soon it open. Can any one help on that?

Payal.Patadiya

Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/7/2016
Doc's Request.
13/8/2016
Nomination.....
19/8/2016
UZMAPAKISTAN said:
hy all

On Website it says The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is now reopened to accept an additional 500 application. However when i try to submit my application it says the intake applications has been reached. I check the website quite regularly and i tried to submit it soon it open. Can any one help on that?
i am facing the same problem..

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
U need to fill and submit it along with ur SINP online application.
this is for all applicants or only for those who are in common law relationship with their partner...I mean to ask I am legally married and not in a common law relationship....does this form applies in my case also?

reddot

May 31, 2016
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
17-May-2016
Nomination.....
31-May-2016
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2016
IELTS Request
submitted with app on 30-Jun-2016
File Transfer...
24-Oct-2016
Med's Request
22-Mar-2017
Med's Done....
01-Apr-2017
Passport Req..
02-Jun-2017
sp60 said:
Earlier, I had applied for SINP in Noc 2174 but at that time my funds were not 3 months older. So it was rejected. Since I have maintained those funds now and SINP entry is opened again but at this time that same Noc 2174 is not there. Instead of that Noc 2171 is there. In my job experience I am handling same job duties that are under Noc 2171.
Now kindly clarify that can I apply this time under Noc 2171 with these job duties attached herewith. I am looking forward for replies from al of you guys.

Help me after going through my job duties . according to my own technical knowledge I have highlighted the lines with orange colors which are matching with HRDC job duties for NOC 2171

MY Job Duties include
1. Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
2. May gather the information regarding user's basic requirements in the project, before the planning and designing of optimization model .
3. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
4. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the Program.
5. Perform or direct revision. repair. or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
6. Testing application to ensure the code is correct, debug the errors where they occur and rerunning & rechecking the program until it produces the correct results.
7. Make experiments on the product while it goes through various phases of SDLC to takeout best performance from the product and to maintain its quality assurance.
8. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
9. Assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel and train subordinates in programming and program coding.
10. Working with technical writers and trainers lo develop user support materials like user manuals.
11. Make queries with end-users to gather the much needed changes requirements and then discuss it with team and management.

Job duties under 2171
1. Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
2. Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
3. Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
4. Systems auditors conduct independent third-party reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OVER THIS, MY IELTS IS GOING TO BE EXPIRED IN END OF AUGUST SO I AM IN SO MUCH TENSION
just submit your snip application under 2171 as it is the only available NOC for IT besides the manegerial.

goodluck

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Hi Exprts1

I just need to know that whether CIC VO check our old forms ..I mean the forms submitted with our previous application(if applied and refused before) and telly that with the current one......or they just make detail review of forms and documents provided with current application.

I just found tht I made few mistakes in my old forms under addresses (i.e for 2010 FSW category )..... Anybody has any experience in this regard

ajishgeevans

Jan 6, 2016
Hi All,

Recently we blessed with a baby girl, but unfortunately, we couldn't add her in the submitted SINP application. Please guide me to find the available options to add her in our may 17 SINP application.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Hi experts!

Today I sent my complete application to CIO......but now I am in very critical situation that I did not mention my 2014 FSW visa refusal and SINP refusal's detail in Background form .... I thought that both time my application did not went in process for visa issue but now i came to know by one of the thread that hiding such thing may result in refusal .......I actually did not hide it but i misunderstood the fact ......now please tell me what should I do now ?? should I ask courier service to return my packet for this I have to pay a heavy amount or send corrected background form with explanation letter as an additional document to CIO.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
AbdelAllah said:
Sorry for the simple question:
What is the difference between:
1- Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category AND
2- International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category?

Also What is required to get accepted into the Express Entry pool?
can't state definitely for the current situation, but been analyzed in January - they have looked very similar (i.e. - with IDENTICAL "in demand" NOC lists) except the fact that you do need an EE profile to apply under the EE stream.

Most complex things to establish an EE profile are:
1) IELTS (not CLB, but IELTS) points not less than 6 in each skill
2) your education must be assessed by one of officially recognized Canadian institutions (the full list can be found on IRCC site) - that's so called ECA, Educational Credentials Assessment.
There's a lot of other demands, but you can met them in a very short terms (while the two abovementioned will take you a significant amount of time).

Therefore, it's not so much complicated to apply under OID - lower (much lower) demands to your level of English and you may not have an ECA results, but the intakes are filled twice faster than EE intakes and (as rumour has it) OID applicants are generally processed slower, than EE applicants.

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
batoolkhan said:
Hi experts!

Today I sent my complete application to CIO......but now I am in very critical situation that I did not mention my 2014 FSW visa refusal and SINP refusal's detail in Background form .... I thought that both time my application did not went in process for visa issue but now i came to know by one of the thread that hiding such thing may result in refusal .......I actually did not hide it but i misunderstood the fact ......now please tell me what should I do now ?? should I ask courier service to return my packet for this I have to pay a heavy amount or send corrected background form with explanation letter as an additional document to CIO.
You can send corrected form.

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
My application went back into in-process today after submission of requested docs,.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
petertherock77 said:
You can send corrected form.
But I have read somewhere that since CIC receives hundreds of application per day it is very difficult to link new documents to the previously submitted application. Therefore there is no guarantee of updating application.

Any idea

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ the new docs you have sent them through email is sent with a letter of request with your Application #. Then they can include and attach this to your profile. Nevertheless, you MUST complete all the attached documents before submission because any files missing might result to rejection.

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajishgeevans said:
Hi All,

Recently we blessed with a baby girl, but unfortunately, we couldn't add her in the submitted SINP application. Please guide me to find the available options to add her in our may 17 SINP application.
Congrats...
If you need to forward information to the SINP, please email and attach scanned documents to: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
With your application number, Baby's Birth Certificate and Passport.