SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
hb_rashidy said:
Hi,

I submitted my SINP EE app on 18 may. And my app no. 110357X. I was reading at a thread that for 500 quota, app numbers are between 1103000 - 1103500. (Mine is above 500 - its 57X)
And if there are any applications above this number, they are bcoz SINP accepts applications more than declared quota size due to ineligible/rejection of applicants. Is it true? Or do you have any knowledge of this?

If its so, Do they process all applications including additional ones, or prefer the first 500?

Plus one more thing, they send AOR after either initial review of application or by checking application completeness. Right?

Thanks
My suggestion (based only on the analysis of January intake numbers) - they do really accept a little bit more apps, but only a little.

Just during this particular intake - there was a lot of apps, submitted just "by mistake" - i.e., with a missing documents (I guess, that was because of huge load on the SINP online system, at some points it was acting in a completely wrong or unpredictive way), and those who have submitted such "cropped" applications were submitting another ones, and later - writing letters to SINP office with requests to withdraw their "wrong" applications.

Again, that's a suggestion only, I don't have any "official" info upon that.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
a_mabrouk10 said:
Thanks rzvzl. So what was the decision after these 3 months?
app ineligible (PoF issue)

to be honest - I was a bit angry on them, because this reason (they've stated after 3 months of hesitation) was actually obvious from the very beginning, i.e. - from the moment the app was submitted. Why would they "think" so long before declining my app?

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
a_mabrouk10 said:
PoF was not maintained for 3 months or was below the required fund?
below the required margin (was missing approx 1300 CAD for the family of 4).

However, must be mentioned, that the USD / CAD rate was at the highest point on the beginning of January - approx 1.4 (when the app was submitted). Maybe, they've checked PoF once more later, and decided that the gap (calculated according to the more recent USD/CAD rate, which was significantly lower than 1.4) became too big.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Dear All Seniors,

Please advise, i have submitted application for my brother in SINP, his experience letters doesn't include salary details as it is their company policy, not to write salary in any experience letters issued by HR or by line managers.

I had Total Rewards Statement as well as last 4 months salary slips with me, but in hurry, unfortunately, i missed to upload them with his experience letter in attachments.

Now, what should i do? How should i include those documents, please advise.

1- Should i send Total Reards Statement (Annual Details of salary and rest benefit like bonus and medical facilities, non-cash benefits etc)

2- Should i send last 3 months salary slip or 4 months salary slips? (April, March and February or April, March, Feb and Jan ? )

I need confirmation from some senior members who have been through with this process and can advise me on this issue...

Appreciate your support in this regard.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
a_mabrouk10 said:
My 18th May SINP application status turned to In Process. Is that the normal speed of changing from Application Received?
I think you are the second guy who has experienced this. The other one I suppose was fahad who's application has also gone in process.

That was very quick :eek:

mydream2016

Dec 3, 2015
Chasseur_ei said:
Hi mydream2016. In my opinion, there is no need to make additional account. I've made an account as EE because I registered on CIC website. If OID open before EE we just need to delete our EE CIC account (because we can't have it according OID program) and delete iformation about Job Banc and CIC account in OASIS. We should answer No. On question do you have EE account. If it was delete it means that I don't have it.

I don't know if OID applications identical to EE on 100%. May be some new steps will appear and may be not. I think it should be nearly the same.
Yes Chasseur_ei you are right.But i think we should wait until the next SINP EE intake. It might be in August or Sptember 2016.Or if luck fever us probably in June.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
rzvzl said:
My suggestion (based only on the analysis of January intake numbers) - they do really accept a little bit more apps, but only a little.

Just during this particular intake - there was a lot of apps, submitted just "by mistake" - i.e., with a missing documents (I guess, that was because of huge load on the SINP online system, at some points it was acting in a completely wrong or unpredictive way), and those who have submitted such "cropped" applications were submitting another ones, and later - writing letters to SINP office with requests to withdraw their "wrong" applications.

Again, that's a suggestion only, I don't have any "official" info upon that.
SINP System Acted wrong way - thats possible, As when I completed 60% of my application and clicked Check for Completeness button, It started giving this message " ORA missing".. And it continued to happen for an hour. I ws very hopeless at that time. But then it started working normally.
- ur second assumption that some ppl submitted 2 apps, also makes sense.

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rsharda said:
Hi All

Is there any chance of changes in IN Demand Occupation List ?
Hi! List of occupation was already contracted a week ago. Supposedly no other changes are expected in the nearest future.

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rizwan,

I submitted my application and got nomination. I have not mentioned anywhere my salary and I did not provide payslip. Dont worry about this issue.

rizwan150 said:
Dear All Seniors,

Please advise, i have submitted application for my brother in SINP, his experience letters doesn't include salary details as it is their company policy, not to write salary in any experience letters issued by HR or by line managers.

I had Total Rewards Statement as well as last 4 months salary slips with me, but in hurry, unfortunately, i missed to upload them with his experience letter in attachments.

1- Should i send Total Reards Statement (Annual Details of salary and rest benefit like bonus and medical facilities, non-cash benefits etc)

2- Should i send last 3 months salary slip or 4 months salary slips? (April, March and February or April, March, Feb and Jan ? )

I need confirmation from some senior members who have been through with this process and can advise me on this issue...

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If you want to send it now you can send it to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca and mention the application number in mail body and in the subject line.

rizwan150 said:
Dear All Seniors,

Chasseur_ei

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ukraine
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
20-01-2017
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
30-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2017
aazeb423 said:
Dear Chasseur,

1. What is OASIS====????

2. Your message is a GREAT thread for me and believe for all too having the same scenario, how listen, i have applied for SINP May-2016 in EE intake and my status is "Application receive (APP# 110351*)". if in-between OID opens and i want to apply there too, how possible? because i will not delete my EE profile+Job Bank etc as my SINP MAY-2016 EE Application will be under process. Please explain the Scenario???

3. What i have intention (please correct me if i am wrong) if OID opens i will make new SINP Online Account and will apply there without mentioning of my EE profile or CIC account etc. VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND Thanking you in anticipation
Hi aazeb423.

1. OASIS is a program software which allows to create and submit you application in SINP. As I understand you used it but didn't pay attention to its name.

2. In your situation I'm not sure if it's possible to have two accounts. More exactly, I'm not sure that it is legal. I wrote to mydream2016 because he still as well as me hasn't submit his application. He created an account but didn't submit because the program was closed. I proposed that if OID would open before EE he should change only first part of his application (answering no about CIC EE and Job Bank). Of course previously delete his CIC EE and Job Bank. So everything will be according the rules.

3. I'm not sure that we can not to mention our account in EE CIC. They can reject because of the lie! Could you tell why you're interested to participate in these two programs in the same time? As I understand they are very similar. I want to participate in any SINP program which will be open first.

Chasseur_ei

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ukraine
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
20-01-2017
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
30-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2017
mydream2016 said:
Yes Chasseur_ei you are right.But i think we should wait until the next SINP EE intake. It might be in August or Sptember 2016.Or if luck fever us probably in June.
So, you think that SINP EE is preferable to SINP OID? Why do you think so? May be I misunderstood you?