+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Niku2184

Jan 8, 2016
ok thanks for your reply but my question is it is required to submit education, experience and fund document to CIC bcz it was not mention in checklist

Hello, according to the provincial nominee´s application package, the paper-based application should include these documents:

1. Generic Application Form to Canada (IMM 0008)
2. Schedule A: Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
3. Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) (if applicable)
4. Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
5. Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees
6. Schedule 5: Declaration of Intent to Reside in Quebec: Economic Classes completed by principle applicants destined to Quebec. Original
7. Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
8. Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) Complete, date, sign and include this form in your application if you have a paid or unpaid representative. Original
9. Travel documents and passports
10. Confirmation of Nomination from the Province that nominated you. Depending on which Province has nominated you, confirmation of nomination could be a nomination approval letter or other confirmation of nomination from the province. Copy
11. Proof of Language Proficiency . You must include a copy of your language test results with your application to CIC.
12. Children's Information (if applicable)
13. Police Certificates and Clearances
14. Identity and Civil Status Documents

I think you only must to follow the instructions:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

[/quote]

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
akhlaqur said:
Hi, I have shown a time bond so difficult to top up. However, if requirements could not be fullfilled due to few hundred dollar then do they give a chance to share updated POF or straightway reject? In forum some says they will consider statement day fund. For my colleague who got invitation found the amount remain same on the conversion date!

I cant say anything about few hundred dollars but they refused my june 15 application on shortage of 2000 CAD although i sent them new statement with more than required fund while my application was In process but they did not consider.....
As far as i know they consider statement day fund but sometime they ask for current POF.

akhlaqur

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
batoolkhan said:
I cant say anything about few hundred dollars but they refused my june 15 application on shortage of 2000 CAD although i sent them new statement with more than required fund while my application was In process but they did not consider.....
As far as i know they consider statement day fund but sometime they ask for current POF.

Sorry to hear your case bro. You were 2000 CAD short while making initiatial application?

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
akhlaqur said:
Sorry to hear your case bro. You were 2000 CAD short while making initiatial application?
while making initiatial application - I was short of approx 1'200 (for the family of four, where the demanded amount was 22'170)
and - I was refused.

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Hello Guys..
I want to thank you all .. Today received my last COPR message in CIC account after submitting my passport.. It has been quite a journey since July 2015.. This is the thread which is responsible for my COPR.other wise I was struggling in EE pool at 432 points.. And almost saw every draw happening since the inception of EE from January to DeC 18th 2015..

This is a great forum.. Keep helping each other ...

bssoni

Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Buddies,

Yesterday I got Nomination for SINP EE sub category. And, When I logged into myCIC Express Entry Profile, I suddenly found that my profile status became ineligible. I am shocked because when I logged into the mycic account earlier on 25 April 2016, everything was quite nice, and even my score was displayed there with 389 points.

Now I am worried about regarding what should I do in order to ensure acceptance of SINP Nomination within 30 days of time period.

Please suggest.

deol72

Nov 12, 2015
Niku2184 said:
Hi seniors,

My application in SINP OID Sep 2015 Nominated.

Need your suggestion on following, regarding application to CIC-

In CIC PNP parer based application document check-list, there is no mention of educational, work experience and fund document. So my question is if i have to submit that documents to CIC or not after nomination

please suggest!
best regards!
congrt dear .... i also applied on 25 sept in oid . but my status is still in process. plz tell me when ur application in process ??
Niku2184 said:
Hi seniors,

My application in SINP OID Sep 2015 Nominated.

Need your suggestion on following, regarding application to CIC-

In CIC PNP parer based application document check-list, there is no mention of educational, work experience and fund document. So my question is if i have to submit that documents to CIC or not after nomination

please suggest!
best regards!

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
bssoni said:
Hello Buddies,

Yesterday I got Nomination for SINP EE sub category. And, When I logged into myCIC Express Entry Profile, I suddenly found that my profile status became ineligible. I am shocked because when I logged into the mycic account earlier on 25 April 2016, everything was quite nice, and even my score was displayed there with 389 points.

Now I am worried about regarding what should I do in order to ensure acceptance of SINP Nomination within 30 days of time period.

Please suggest.
Hi please create another profile and submit it to SINP explaining what happened

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bssoni said:
Hello Buddies,

Please suggest.
Did you update your proof of funds to the new increase on your EE profile?

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggirl said:
Hi!

I have the same situation. I am expecting to get a nomination within 1-2 months from SINP, but yesterday found out that my EE profile has been blocked due to not enough funds. I didn't update money according to settlement funds increase requirements from IRCC.
I immediately wrote to Saskatchewan government to ask for their advice on what and how to do. Hope they will answer me back within a couple of days.

bssoni

Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petertherock77 said:
Hi please create another profile and submit it to SINP explaining what happened
Thanks a lot dear. OK, I am going to create a new express entry profile and will write to SINP about the situation. I wish they will reissue the nomination letter with new express entry profile number and job seeker code.

bssoni

Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggirl said:

Ohh! I didn't do that. And, that could be the reason for the status ineligible. Initially, I had entered 15000 CAD for two person. Now it is 15143 CAD. Also, I could not able to see any option to modify the amount since the profile only allows me to view the form which I had submitted. Therefore, I guess I have to create new profile and request the SINP to reissue the nomination letter against the new EE number and Job Seeker Code. Am I right?Thanks buddy.

ggirl

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nameless1985 said:
Hi!

I have the same situation. I am expecting to get a nomination within 1-2 months from SINP, but yesterday found out that my EE profile has been blocked due to not enough funds. I didn't update money according to settlement funds increase requirements from IRCC.
I immediately wrote to Saskatchewan government to ask for their advice on what and how to do. Hope they will answer me back within a couple of days.
If your EE profile is blocked, you need to create another EE profile, input the updated Proof of funds and forward your new EE profile number to SINP

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggirl said:
If your EE profile is blocked, you need to create another EE profile, input the updated Proof of funds and forward your new EE profile number to SINP
THanks!

That's a so strange thing that once your EE profile is blocked by IRCC, the only option is to create another profile anew. IRCC is better let people modify their existing profiles to meet new requirement ))

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

A breaking news for all of you!

Sinp has changed its list of National Occupation Classification(NOC) Code in which SINP has omitted losts of NOC codes which need licensure and many other NOC codes. The date of this change is 6th May 2016.

NOC Codes which are omitted 0711, 2173, 2174, 4011, 6221, 2131, 2132, 2281, 2283 and many other noc codes.

Go to the link given below to check the new list of noc codes...!

http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/85142-SEE%20guide%20(06-May-16).pdf

Good Luck
Regards.