SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
Franco_Swift said:
Hello All, I will like to ask that if am reapplying after I have gotten a message of being ineligible, do I need to include in my new application that I have applied before and the reason I was rejected?

Your usual responses would be appreciated to guide me in filling my new application.

Thank you
SINP module has a certain question about this: "Have you previously submitted a provincial or federal Canadian immigration application?" (that's on a page 14 of "Applicant's details" section). If indicated "Yes" - later, in the body of the application itself you'll get "Step 3" - "Previous Application", where you should provide the details about your situation.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
charan_yalala said:
Hello AmBina,

For how much amount you were short in the three months before your application submitted date
Do you have any other source of funds like Provident Fund which you can show to cover the funds.
SINP accepts provident fund provided you give them a letter of explanation from your employer or Provident fund organization
that once you resign the company you can withdraw the amount.

If you have any money in provident fund, mail me at charanyalala@gmail.com and I will provide you letter of Explanation.

If not, most probably SINP will open in June 16 and you can apply again with a new application.

Regards
Charan
Thanks Charan_yalala for trying to help. I don't actually have such a fund. I think I should get ready for next round.
One question can I still use the same forms as they are already scanned and saved or do I have to fill and sign new forms again.

Thanks

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AmBiNa said:
...One question can I still use the same forms as they are already scanned and saved or do I have to fill and sign new forms again.
Thanks
actually, old forms contain old dates (on which they were signed). I guess it's more convenient to fill the new ones.

babarsaeed02263

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Hi All,

I Congratulate to those who have been nominated, and share my sympathy for those, who haven't.

And got a quick question, in fact due to funds issue i never applied formally for SINP in last intakes, however, now i am ready to apply, but have seen some posts regarding funds and decided to ask a quick question.

I had the required funds in my account on Jan, 30, 2016, however, after this due to the fluctuation in Forex at 1 point i was short of 500 Cad. but at the end of that month my salay adds-up in that account and i again achieved the minimum requirement. and now i am above the 500 cad in my account, during this time i am widrawing money from this account for personal use and adding up my salaries. Is it normal and has no implications on Application (future)? and second question, if i again come below the minimum requirement and at the end of month my salary adds up is it acceptable approach for sINP.

Thanks in advance.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
babarsaeed02263 said:
Hi All,

I Congratulate to those who have been nominated, and share my sympathy for those, who haven't.

And got a quick question, in fact due to funds issue i never applied formally for SINP in last intakes, however, now i am ready to apply, but have seen some posts regarding funds and decided to ask a quick question.

I had the required funds in my account on Jan, 30, 2016, however, after this due to the fluctuation in Forex at 1 point i was short of 500 Cad. but at the end of that month my salay adds-up in that account and i again achieved the minimum requirement. and now i am above the 500 cad in my account, during this time i am widrawing money from this account for personal use and adding up my salaries. Is it normal and has no implications on Application (future)? and second question, if i again come below the minimum requirement and at the end of month my salary adds up is it acceptable approach for sINP.

Thanks in advance.
I guess nobody except the SINP officer can answer your question exactly. Maybe you should e-mail them (I mean - to SINP office - immigration@gov.sk.ca)?

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
fahad04 said:
As your FD started after OCT 4th, they want to know on which account your money was from OCT 4th to OCT 17th, to be exact. My rejection case was exactly similar to yours. THX.
I have a bank account in which I had 16000 cad since September and on Oct 18 I transfered into fd ...anyone can advise if I can send my bank statements ? Would that help ?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
tranSASK said:
I have a bank account in which I had 16000 cad since September and on Oct 18 I transfered into fd ...anyone can advise if I can send my bank statements ? Would that help ?
Just show SINP your bank account statement. if you are maintaining 16K CAD balance from september on that account, nothing to worry. You will be nominated.

Thanks

harsh76

Dec 16, 2012
Hi Seniors

For filling additionally family information -IMM 5406 E ...we have to follow instruction - applicant and spouse , children 18 or above have to complete own form. I am bit confused during filling it ( preparing for SINP OID )

1) Applicant would remain same in my form as well in spouse form , How to differentiate both form so any one can understand which one is main applicant form and spouse form.

2) for filling same form in native language , Do I have to take print out of form and fill it in native language by black ink with mentioning something on top of the form ?

Secondly ...regarding IMM 0008

What would be the answer of question 3 )Which provincial government has nominated you ? ( None or SK )

Pl help me out

Regard's
Harsh

addy1234

Feb 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03 Mar 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
16 May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Canada wildfire: Alberta blaze threatens neighbouring province

A huge wildfire raging in the Canadian province of Alberta is growing further and could spill into neighbouring Saskatchewan, officials say.

Should we wait to land in SK ??

irsh29

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
IELTS Request
submit with application
addy1234 said:
Canada wildfire: Alberta blaze threatens neighbouring province

A huge wildfire raging in the Canadian province of Alberta is growing further and could spill into neighbouring Saskatchewan, officials say.

Should we wait to land in SK ??
Dear Fort McMurray, AB (EFFECTED CITY) is 3 hours 5 min flight to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and in Saskatoon everything is in normal land as soon as possible and enjoying the summer before........... WINTER

Franco_Swift

Nov 6, 2015
fahad04 said:
When you will filling the 2nd part of the OASIS form, there was a tab to create on "Previous Application" where you need to input info about your previous rejected application.

Thanks
Thank you fahad04, your response is appreciated.

Franco_Swift

Nov 6, 2015
rzvzl said:
SINP module has a certain question about this: "Have you previously submitted a provincial or federal Canadian immigration application?" (that's on a page 14 of "Applicant's details" section). If indicated "Yes" - later, in the body of the application itself you'll get "Step 3" - "Previous Application", where you should provide the details about your situation.
Thank you, your responses are appreciated. I will fill appropriately.

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
akhlaqur said:
Hi Seniors,

I am tired of waiting :(

I have sent back SINP additional documents on 2nd of May, 2016. Four day passed and its still showing the same status (Waiting on Applicant)!

I am confused whether shall wait little longer or send a polite email to SINP.'
Any update yet ?