SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
Chasseur_ei said:
Hi rzvzl. It's a pity! Have you tried to apply again?
I'd like to, but since then - the stream haven't reopened yet

Chasseur_ei said:
May be you're going to apply when the stream will be open?...
surely. the only thing i'm missing - the reopening of the stream :)

mybestpal

Dec 29, 2015
superchi said:
My application SINP EE stream on 5th January 2016

Emailed my 2 dependents passport 20th Feb

Status changed to ''In process'' on 18th April 2016

Emailed my new born passport 24th April

I got Nominated on 4th May 2016.

No additional documents requested.

No funds conversion.

NOC 2171

Hello

I have been asked for additional document ,But not able to attach in Sas applicaiton

Which email id you have used to send your document, Kindly let me know.

Thanks

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
Steperry said:
Keep calm, this is normal your nomination is on is way by God's grace
Thanks, Steperry... Im praying for it fervently..hopefully, it's soon.

althea07 said:
I think the date of funds conversion is not a solid indication of anything.
But if you analyze the trend here, majority got nominations after their funds were converted.

In my case, Date of Conversion is December 2015. They then requested further supporting documents on April 2016.
A few days after submission, i got nominated. :)

You'll get your nomination soon. Keep the faith Kabayan!:)

May 2016: Awaiting ITA
Thanks, kabayan althea07.
Hoping for that much awaited nomination. :D

mybestpal said:
Hello

My application is same as your's .In process from 28th March , No doc requested , No fund conversion etc...

Agree with you that , it not clear "Is it normal or any good/bad implication".

Is it good idea to email them ? Can anyone kindly suggest ?

Thanks
Hi, how's your application?

akhlaqur

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
mybestpal said:
Hello

I have been asked for additional document ,But not able to attach in Sas applicaiton

Which email id you have used to send your document, Kindly let me know.

immigration.documents@ gov.sk.ca

Thanks

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Seniors ,

Please advise . Sinp asked for additional documents , birth certificate and fd details which was expired on April 22 . I sent them both including new fd renewal .

Today I got another email asking for Oct 4 to Jan 4 bank details , my fd started on Oct 18 ...not sure what to send . Can any body please help . .....

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Dear all,

I received additional document request e-mail from SINP on April 29 asking for a new bank statement from Oct 05 2015 till recent date.

I sent it just yesterday May 05, and got an e-mail just the next morning stating that my application was found to be deficient because I didn't maintain the required account consistently throughout the entire immigration process. Actually my account crossed below the minimum during these months and crossed back up. So bad. I could received the nomination instead.
anyways I am now trying to prepare another application. do you advice me to open a totally new account or continue on the same account as it offers me a tab to "continue with a new application" please your help is appreciated.

Feeling SAD and :mad:
wish you all better luck

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
tranSASK said:
Seniors ,

Please advise . Sinp asked for additional documents , birth certificate and fd details which was expired on April 22 . I sent them both including new fd renewal .

Today I got another email asking for Oct 4 to Jan 4 bank details , my fd started on Oct 18 ...not sure what to send . Can any body please help . .....
As your FD started after OCT 4th, they want to know on which account your money was from OCT 4th to OCT 17th, to be exact. My rejection case was exactly similar to yours. THX.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
AmBiNa said:
Dear all,

I received additional document request e-mail from SINP on April 29 asking for a new bank statement from Oct 05 2015 till recent date.

I sent it just yesterday May 05, and got an e-mail just the next morning stating that my application was found to be deficient because I didn't maintain the required account consistently throughout the entire immigration process. Actually my account crossed below the minimum during these months and crossed back up. So bad. I could received the nomination instead.
anyways I am now trying to prepare another application. do you advice me to open a totally new account or continue on the same account as it offers me a tab to "continue with a new application" please your help is appreciated.

wish you all better luck
Sorry to hear. As my suggestion to you, open a completely new account and proceed. THNX

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
fahad04 said:
Sorry to hear. As my suggestion to you, open a completely new account and proceed. THNX
Many thx fahad04 for your reply and advice.
I won't give up, I will go for another try.
Wish you better luck

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
AmBiNa said:
Dear all,

wish you all better luck
Hello AmBina,

For how much amount you were short in the three months before your application submitted date
Do you have any other source of funds like Provident Fund which you can show to cover the funds.
SINP accepts provident fund provided you give them a letter of explanation from your employer or Provident fund organization
that once you resign the company you can withdraw the amount.

If you have any money in provident fund, mail me at charanyalala@gmail.com and I will provide you letter of Explanation.

If not, most probably SINP will open in June 16 and you can apply again with a new application.

Regards
Charan

Franco_Swift

Nov 6, 2015
Hello All, I will like to ask that if am reapplying after I have gotten a message of being ineligible, do I need to include in my new application that I have applied before and the reason I was rejected?

Your usual responses would be appreciated to guide me in filling my new application.

Thank you

akhlaqur

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
Hi Seniors,

I am tired of waiting :(

I have sent back SINP additional documents on 2nd of May, 2016. Four day passed and its still showing the same status (Waiting on Applicant)!

I am confused whether shall wait little longer or send a polite email to SINP.'

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Franco_Swift said:
Hello All, I will like to ask that if am reapplying after I have gotten a message of being ineligible, do I need to include in my new application that I have applied before and the reason I was rejected?

Your usual responses would be appreciated to guide me in filling my new application.

Thank you
When you will filling the 2nd part of the OASIS form, there was a tab to create on "Previous Application" where you need to input info about your previous rejected application.

Thanks

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
akhlaqur said:
Hi Seniors,

I am tired of waiting :(

I have sent back SINP additional documents on 2nd of May, 2016. Four day passed and its still showing the same status (Waiting on Applicant)!

I am confused whether shall wait little longer or send a polite email to SINP.'
It generally takes 3-6 days. wait two more days. Thanks