+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Dear All,

I received below letter from CIC after 2 days of e-APR submission (2nd Aprl). as per letter, i think i only need to provide IMM5475, and, other things mentioned in the letter seems a standard format of CIC correspondence? Pls confirm.

Dear Applicant,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 UCI NUMBER - Abdul Qayyum:

 Release of Information IMM5475: A signed and completed Authority to Release Personal

Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM5475) bearing original signatures

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 2016/04/11

Please note:

The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.

irsh29

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
IELTS Request
submit with application
marlone29 said:
I applied for a secondary review of my SINP application because it was rejected and I think I should have been nominated. Has anyone applied for secondary review ? its been two months and i have not received feedback.

Please advise . Thank you.
Hi they take more than 6 months for 2nd review so no need to worry

irsh29

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
IELTS Request
submit with application
henryahmed said:
The right thing to do is to inform SINP about the birth of your twins because your application is still in process. I beleive that once you inform them they are going to ask you about wich forms they need you to updated.

Also, The POF needs to be updated too, remember that if you get the nomination you will have to show POF for your new family situation.
hi you have to submit birth certificate,passport,and updated bank statement before you get the nomination because all the information Name,date of birth,passport no,date of issue,date of expiry will be show in the approval nomination letter you can submit your documents via email address is immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forwardian1 said:
How much is maximum time in which a decision on an application is made by SINP?

Is there anyone whose application is still in process after a year or so?
Yes, even I would like to know what is the maximum time to get the SINP results? The average processing time for EE is 3 months or 90 days but my application is almost 4 months now.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LA-AK said:
Yes, even I would like to know what is the maximum time to get the SINP results? The average processing time for EE is 3 months or 90 days but my application is almost 4 months now.

I'll suggest you sent an email to SINP for an update since it has exceeded the stipulated duration.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
LA-AK said:
If your application is still in received status, mail SINP ASAP.

forwardian1

Mar 17, 2016
LA-AK said:
That's why i have asked about the maximum time and not the "average processing time" which is available on SINP website.
Even i am nearing 4 month mark but still it is " In Process".
Although it is mentioned on the SINP website that 80% of the applications in EE category were processed in 2.2 Months in the previous quarter.

Hence don't know how much is the maximum time limit in which a decision can be made.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
forwardian1 said:
That's why i have asked about the maximum time and not the "average processing time" which is available on SINP website.
Even i am nearing 4 month mark but still it is " In Process".
Although it is mentioned on the SINP website that 80% of the applications in EE category were processed in 2.2 Months in the previous quarter.

Hence don't know how much is the maximum time limit in which a decision can be made.
There does not seem to be a maximum time. Looking at some of the topics here, there are July applicants that haven't got their PPRs as yet. That is well over the 6 months target aimed at by IRCC.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_mabrouk10 said:
How can I create a new application in my account? as my previous application is returned

https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:2999999742323:::::

a_mabrouk10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
GENTLEANDREW said:
I know that link, but these is no option to create new application. It only shows my current application which is returned.

https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:2999999742323:::::

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,

I completed B.Tech and Master in Business Administration (part time). I got these assessed by IQAS with certificate saying
'Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Science degree..' and 'The post-graduate diploma generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree..'

Now while filling the online application what should I select in 'Study' tab for level of education for each course?

1) Should I mention 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.' against each Study??
2) or should I mention 'Bachelor's degree' and 'Master's degree/diploma' separately for respective studies??

Will this affect my points?

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
66778899 said:
I'll suggest you sent an email to SINP for an update since it has exceeded the stipulated duration.
Yes I was thinking the same, will email them. What is their email address?