+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

forwardian1

Mar 17, 2016
How much is maximum time in which a decision on an application is made by SINP?

Is there anyone whose application is still in process after a year or so?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
forwardian1 said:
How much is maximum time in which a decision on an application is made by SINP?

Is there anyone whose application is still in process after a year or so?
The term you are referring is called "Average Processing Time" and this data is available in SINP website. You can easily find it there.

Thank you.

Swapnil D

Apr 4, 2016
Hi All,

I had applied for SINP on 4th Jan' 16 and status shows "Application Received". Its been 3 month now and I have neither received any reply nor is there a status change. I have shared all the requisite documents along with valid proof of funds. What are the chances of my profile getting rejected? Is there a possibility that I will never receive any reply?

Since my CRS score is less, SINP is the only way I can get through. As getting a valid job offer, with a positive LMIA, is also very difficult. Please help

My NOC Code is 4163

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil.

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Swapnil D said:
Hi All,

I had applied for SINP on 4th Jan' 16 and status shows "Application Received". Its been 3 month now and I have neither received any reply nor is there a status change. I have shared all the requisite documents along with valid proof of funds. What are the chances of my profile getting rejected? Is there a possibility that I will never receive any reply?

Since my CRS score is less, SINP is the only way I can get through. As getting a valid job offer, with a positive LMIA, is also very difficult. Please help

My NOC Code is 4163

Thanks & Regards,
Swapnil.
Hello, you have to be patient. I waited for 4 months for my nomination, I was desperate because everyone was getting nominated instead of me. Do not worry. If you send all documents correctly you will be fine.

Also, do not worry with trends like ''conversion date''. My application was only updated when it went to ''in process'' and ten days later i had my nomination.

And... you better get use to waiting... you will see that the truly waiting game begins after you apply to CIC.

Good luck.

shahmuktesh

Apr 1, 2016
On 23rd March, I became proud parent of twins. I have applied on 3rd Jan and my application is "in process" since last 1 month. so should I inform them about twins or not??? What about updating forms and funds??? should I do all this right now or after i get nomination?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
i submitted e-apr on 2nd Apr (2 days ago), today i got request letter mentioning the signed copy of IMM 5474 (release of personal information to designated individual). my previous e-APR was rejected because of PCC issue. now in IMM 5474 form there are 3 fields which i don't know what to fill out.

a. Name of the office where the application submitted?
b. location of office?
c. type of application ( this one in know, it would be Permanent Residence)

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Dears,

i submitted e-apr on 2nd Apr (2 days ago), today i got request letter mentioning the requirement of signed copy of IMM 5474 (release of personal information to designated individual). my previous e-APR was rejected because of PCC issue. now in IMM 5474 form there are 3 fields which i don't know what to fill out.

a. Name of the office where the application submitted?
b. location of office?
c. type of application ( this one in know, it would be Permanent Residence)

and further more, how and where to send this form?

a_mabrouk10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
my application is returned by SINP due to missing documents, can I send these documents or I have to wait for the next intake? Please advise

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
shahmuktesh said:
On 23rd March, I became proud parent of twins. I have applied on 3rd Jan and my application is "in process" since last 1 month. so should I inform them about twins or not??? What about updating forms and funds??? should I do all this right now or after i get nomination?
The right thing to do is to inform SINP about the birth of your twins because your application is still in process. I beleive that once you inform them they are going to ask you about wich forms they need you to updated.

Also, The POF needs to be updated too, remember that if you get the nomination you will have to show POF for your new family situation.

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
a_mabrouk10 said:
my application is returned by SINP due to missing documents, can I send these documents or I have to wait for the next intake? Please advise
Sadly you will have to wait for next intake. Get all the documents ready because, as you know, it gets filled fast!

marlone29

Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
OINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2016
I applied for a secondary review of my SINP application because it was rejected and I think I should have been nominated. Has anyone applied for secondary review ? its been two months and i have not received feedback.

Please advise . Thank you.

AAwomen

Apr 5, 2016
I have similar condition! I applied for a secondary review of my SINP application and it is in process for 3 months and I have not heard anything from them!! any suggestion to see what is going on there?