Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
fahad04 said:
Dear ZAJAMIL,

How can you be that much blazing fast? I mean you need to collect updated POF which needs the banks to be open.

Myself from Bangladesh too. Thanks.
I am just completed on March 31 all my federal forms and taken latest bank statements and certificate and uploaded night for future...... But I am surprised when saw the new inyake for oid 500 and click the submit button..... Basically sinp making us fool... So wait for next time.... U can call me 01819184994

fabricland

Jul 19, 2015
HI Team, I am applying for SINP online. My spouse (secondary applicant) name comprises of only one word say "X" and no last name or surname etc.While filling online application, filling First name and last name is mandatory. I have filed her name as the First name "X" but what should I fill in the last name. If I fill N/A then at the top of the screen its showing "X" N/A which looks a bit odd. Will it be OK, please suggest.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
fabricland said:
HI Team, I am applying for SINP online. My spouse (secondary applicant) name comprises of only one word say "X" and no last name or surname etc.While filling online application, filling First name and last name is mandatory. I have filed her name as the First name "X" but what should I fill in the last name. If I fill N/A then at the top of the screen its showing "X" N/A which looks a bit odd. Will it be OK, please suggest.

My Wife also has only one word name, so I put her name in the Family Name section which is mandatory, in the given name section I didn't write anything since it is not required.

fabricland

Jul 19, 2015
HI ZafarAfridi...Thanks for revert. You are correct while filling federal form. But how u filled the name in the SINP online app in Spouse screen, where filling fist and last name are both mandatory.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
fabricland said:
HI ZafarAfridi...Thanks for revert. You are correct while filling federal form. But how u filled the name in the SINP online app in Spouse screen, where filling fist and last name are both mandatory.
Maybe you'd email this question to SINP office? ( immigration@gov.sk.ca ) :)

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
fabricland said:
I wrote my name in online form.
because in our marriage certificate, my First name is her Surname.

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Hi,

I had a request from SINP officer on 11th March to provide valid CIC EE profile number (proabbly this was due to my previous profile got expired).

I sent them 2 emails with newly created CIC EE Number on 16th March.

My status online is still "WAITING FOR APPLICATION", does it take this long or there's something wrong?

Just in case, my app date is 16th Dec & NOC 2281.

Thanks,
Prit

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
priteshhi said:
Hi,
I had a request from SINP officer on 11th March to provide valid CIC EE profile number (proabbly this was due to my previous profile got expired).
My status online is still "WAITING FOR APPLICATION", does it take this long or there's something wrong?
Thanks,
Prit
In my case (I was also requested additional docs at) status changed from "Waiting on applicant" (note - not "waiting for application") back to "In process" in a couple of days after docs were e-mailed to SINP office.
I guess, smth is wrong with your letter (or they've missed it) - you'd better send them another e-mail asking have they received the previous one.

starring13

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
priteshhi said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Prit
I guess it's normal. It depends on Case to Case! In may case, Addl. Docs were requested on 1st Feb, that's when the status changed to Waiting on Applicant, Addl Docs were submitted on 4th Feb, but status changed back to In Process on 26th Feb!

But, I have also seen people commenting that their status changed back to In Process in 5 days after submitting Addl Docs.

So, as I said, it depends on case to case!

shahmuktesh

Apr 1, 2016
stuckindenmark said:
Congrats on the twins. Now you must show funds for 4 people instead of two. Best to inform them I guess as this is a significant change in your profile. You will need their passports and birth certs so better start the process to obtain them first as you will need them either way.
From which date I have to show funds??? Before 3 months of born babies or I have applied??? Should I inform them or not??? As some people says it's not good to inform them as it will reject your application.

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
rzvzl said:
In my case (I was also requested additional docs at) status changed from "Waiting on applicant" (note - not "waiting for application") back to "In process" in a couple of days after docs were e-mailed to SINP office.
I guess, smth is wrong with your letter (or they've missed it) - you'd better send them another e-mail asking have they received the previous one.

starring13 said:
I guess it's normal. It depends on Case to Case! In may case, Addl. Docs were requested on 1st Feb, that's when the status changed to Waiting on Applicant, Addl Docs were submitted on 4th Feb, but status changed back to In Process on 26th Feb!

But, I have also seen people commenting that their status changed back to In Process in 5 days after submitting Addl Docs.

So, as I said, it depends on case to case!
Thanks for the responses, Sorry for the typo my current status is "Waiting on applicant".

I had send them 2 separate emails on 16th (I also received acknowledgement reply for the same.)

the letter says missing info as below:
Please provide your valid Express Entry Profile Number and
Job Seeker Validation Code.

what do you guys suggest, shall i send them another email because its already been 20 days and 45 days is the limit.

Again thanks a lot for your help!

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
priteshhi said:
... because its already been 20 days and 45 days is the limit.
45 days is the limit for what ?

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ramesh Ainam said:
Hey, I got nomination this week. I am a Dec 17th Applicant.
congrats Ramesh, when were your funds converted?

I am Dec 18 applicant in process and my funds are not yet converted :(

forwardian1

Mar 17, 2016
rzvzl said:
45 days is the limit for what ?
45 days (time limit within which they have to submit requested documents) are usually given to an applicant from whom the additional information is requested.

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
forwardian1 said:
45 days are usually the time given to an applicant from whom the additional information is requested.
That's correct, I've been given 45 days.