SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEAR All SINP EE APPLICANTS,

Lets join here.

Telegram Group: Join here to have the instant discussions of SINP EE Stream. We all are migrating into new telegram app its more secure, relabel and easy to use communications having 5000 members capacity with smooth any easy administration, Created the same group for SINP EE discussions and you no need to request for joining just install the telegram app and click on my below link to get added.

https://telegram.me/joinchat/DHuSWwgMF0EVcsdlnk0S1w

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Dear all,

i will soon submit e-APR to CIC, meanwhile i got my reference letters revised and got NOC team positive feedback for the intended NOC. I tried to share it same with SINP, so that CIC may find them same while BG checking.

After several days, i l logged sinp oasis portal, they havn't attached revised reference letters, neither old one are found.
Also i couldn't find my degrees in Education Tab. it is showing no attachment.

afterward, i sent a reminder email to sinp, no response so far.

Please suggest whether it is safe to upload revised reference letters in MYCIC?

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Hi All,

FYI, I got nominated for SINP today (NOC: 2174 - Express Entry).

I applied for SINP on 17th Dec 2015.

My timeline:
Applied for SINP (EE) on 17th Dec 2015.
Received Nomination on 29th Mar 2015.

stuckindenmark

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
Ramesh Ainam said:
Hi All,

Congrats and wow, its a holiday and they are working? Thats good. Share your timeline plz.

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
stuckindenmark said:
Congrats and wow, its a holiday and they are working? Thats good. Share your timeline plz.
My timeline:

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Ramesh Ainam said:
Hi All,

My timeline:

Congrats and best of luck :) :)

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Dear all,

I have a question, regarding salary detail as part of reference letter, as per requirement it should be per anum basis, however, my employer can only provide me the last Salary Slip just be resignation, print on plain page, stamp and sign. they are not taking its print on letter head, where as job responsibility already obtained on letterhead ant doesn't include salary detail.

Pls suggest, whether the
Salary me be per anum basis, and must be on letter head?
or it can be per monthly salary and only plain page
?

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulqayyum said:
Dear all,

I have a question, regarding salary detail as part of reference letter, as per requirement it should be per anum basis, however, my employer can only provide me the last Salary Slip just be resignation, print on plain page, stamp and sign. they are not taking its print on letter head, where as job responsibility already obtained on letterhead ant doesn't include salary detail.

Pls suggest, whether the
Salary me be per anum basis, and must be on letter head?
or it can be per monthly salary and only plain page
?
Yes, the requirement says that salary should be mentioned in a reference letter. However, this is not the obligation, and there are plenty of other possible ways to prove your salary amount. You can take monthly salary and provide it along the reference letter. In this case, you should attach a letter of explanation stating why you can't provide the documents they require or can provide them with some differences. Just mention that this is how your company does on a regular basis.

You can also go to the tax or pension service of your country to ask such details. It is especially helpful when the company you worked for is already closed, and you cannot take any docs from there.

Just remember the main rule. Mention every issue which can lead to additional questions in the letter of explanation.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Well, got tired of waiting for their second review on my app from june last year, so I've emailed them asking for it to be withdrawn. I already have experienced over 6 months in wait for second reviews from SINP and the outcome wasn't good.

New app already filled out on OASIS, just waiting for the new stream to open so I can submit it.

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrscuds said:
Well, got tired of waiting for their second review on my app from june last year, so I've emailed them asking for it to be withdrawn. I already have experienced over 6 months in wait for second reviews from SINP and the outcome wasn't good.

New app already filled out on OASIS, just waiting for the new stream to open so I can submit it.
Sorry to know that. Hope it will be opened soon. And everything will turn out with your new application in a positive way.

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hello all,

I received an email from SINP asking for updated proof of funds (POF) for the bank account I indicated with my application. The dilemma now is that I had moved the funds from that bank account to another of my bank accounts because of better interest rates. Do I simply provide statements from both banks showing when the funds was moved or should I transfer the funds back to the original bank account and get a statement for just that account or both?

Please I need some urgent advise. Although, I am leaning towards getting both account statements but I'm worried it could raise questions as to why I moved the funds?

Thanks in anticipation of prompt responses.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Funtell85 said:
Hello all,

I received an email from SINP asking for updated proof of funds (POF) for the bank account I indicated with my application. The dilemma now is that I had moved the funds from that bank account to another of my bank accounts because of better interest rates. Do I simply provide statements from both banks showing when the funds was moved or should I transfer the funds back to the original bank account and get a statement for just that account or both?

Please I need some urgent advise. Although, I am leaning towards getting both account statements but I'm worried it could raise questions as to why I moved the funds?

Thanks in anticipation of prompt responses.
Hi ,

There is no issue as long as money is in your name.
You attach a letter of explanation along with statement of both the accounts . In LOE you can mention that you moved the funds because of better ROI .

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Ramesh, I too applied SINP EE category, date of submission on 18th Dec-15, still in process from quite long time :(
My Application number ending with 346, may I know your application number?

Thanks
Sathya

tavneet

Dec 20, 2015
satya10 said:
@ Ramesh, I too applied SINP EE category, date of submission on 18th Dec-15, still in process from quite long time :(
My Application number ending with 346, may I know your application number?

Thanks
Sathya
My application no. ends with 427, date of submission 18th Dec-15. Fund converted on 26th Feb, but still application is still in process.

@Sathya - Did your application had fund conversion.. If yes. can you please tell the date?