+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

adamsv

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Hello.. I would like to ask if SINP is still accepting an applicant for Skilled Workers? I have no chance to get an ITA because of my CRS.

Feb 22, 2016
Hi, Could someone tell me if SINP is accepting application for nomination in Express entry category. I try to submit application but the first page always gives me error, and it never turn green, though I have enterred all the fields like, EE profile number, job reference code.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
adamsv said:
Hello.. I would like to ask if SINP is still accepting an applicant for Skilled Workers? I have no chance to get an ITA because of my CRS.
Currently they are not accepting application without job offer,

You must keep an eye on their website and this forum to be updated about the cap

Also, you can gather all required documents as the CAP gets fill in hours.

waveblue

Dec 22, 2015
I have few questions regarding documents after ITA
1)Should I submit same reference letter that I submitted to SINP?
2)Should I submit same bank statement that I submitted to SINP or latest bank statement?

If anybody has clear idea please help me.
Thanks in advance.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
waveblue said:
I have few questions regarding documents after ITA
1)Should I submit same reference letter that I submitted to SINP?
2)Should I submit same bank statement that I submitted to SINP or latest bank statement?

If anybody has clear idea please help me.
Thanks in advance.
1. Most times you can use the same reference letter you used for SINP. Just ensure the work history matches what you filled in SINP application.
2. You cannot use same PoF. SINP requries 3 months while CIC is 6 months. In addition, CIC requires bank letter which SINP does not. I suggest you check out CIC PoF requirements as it is quite different from SINP.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, please I need an advice on how to go about this situation. I submitted an application for SINP EE on Jan 4, 2016. I recently realized that the employment verification I submitted doesn't have Job roles and responsibilities.

I don't know if I should send them another reference letter considering the fact that SINP official hardly give second chance.Please your advice is needed.

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
Hi Topsy and All,

I have a question regarding bank statement as PoF. The instructions say that the bank statement should show the last 3 months transaction/balance prior to submitting application. So, does this mean that we cannot keep the bank statement ready now, as we dont know when the next intake will open, correct?....Im worried if I will have the time to approach the bank, get the statement and upload - all within the short window when the intake remains open !

Thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
MSiBAT said:
Hi Topsy and All,

I have a question regarding bank statement as PoF. The instructions say that the bank statement should show the last 3 months transaction/balance prior to submitting application. So, does this mean that we cannot keep the bank statement ready now, as we dont know when the next intake will open, correct?....Im worried if I will have the time to approach the bank, get the statement and upload - all within the short window when the intake remains open !

Thanks
No, you can't keep the statement now as you dont know when they will open and the statement could be too old by then.
Best bet is to have every other thing ready and once they open, get the statement and submit your application

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
MSiBAT said:
Hi Topsy and All,

Thanks
Correct. No one really knows when the next intake will open and as you correctly stated we have a short window to work with. Persons just have to remain proactive at all times. The price to pay to request new 3-month bank statements once a month until a stream opens is nothing compared to the value of satisfying the requirements and actually receiving your nomination.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello One Topsy, please I need an advice on how to go about this situation. I submitted an application for SINP EE on Jan 4, 2016. I recently realized that the employment verification I submitted doesn't have Job roles and responsibilities.

I don't know if I should send them another reference letter considering the fact that SINP official hardly give second chance.Please your advice is needed.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
66778899 said:
Hello One Topsy, please I need an advice on how to go about this situation. I submitted an application for SINP EE on Jan 4, 2016. I recently realized that the employment verification I submitted doesn't have Job roles and responsibilities.

Hmm, that's a tough one. If you send another reference letter now, I don't know how they will treat it because it's not a missing document.

I guess you can try and send the new reference letters as missing docs and add a polite Letter of explanation

sam003ud

Jan 8, 2016
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
NIL
Nomination.....
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
IELTS Request
NIL
File Transfer...
16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-06-2016
Interview........
Not Applicable
Hi One_Topsy and other seniors,

Earlier, last October, I signed up with a consultant and then they filed my SINP application with Job Offer on 15th October 2015. When I came to know that it was a Fake Offer, I demanded a refund of my fee and asked them to cancel the pre-application on 20th October 2015 and the application was closed by SINP after 3 working days.

Now When I submitted my application to SINP EE (without any representative and Job Offer) on 5th Jan 2016, I selected the option "Have you previously submitted a provincial or federal Canadian immigration application?" as NO since the application was cancelled and haven't went through the entire immigration process.

Could you please advice whether my current application will be rejected due to this ?
Also, please advice if any further actions/emails to be performed by me to get this right.

Thanks.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sam003ud said:
Hi One_Topsy and other seniors,

Earlier, last October, I signed up with a consultant and then they filed my SINP application with Job Offer on 15th October 2015. When I came to know that it was a Fake Offer, I demanded a refund of my fee and asked them to cancel the pre-application on 20th October 2015 and the application was closed by SINP after 3 working days.

Now When I submitted my application to SINP EE (without any representative and Job Offer) on 5th Jan 2016, I selected the option "Have you previously submitted a provincial or federal Canadian immigration application?" as NO since the application was cancelled and haven't went through the entire immigration process.

Could you please advice whether my current application will be rejected due to this ?
Also, please advice if any further actions/emails to be performed by me to get this right.

Thanks.
I think you should have answered yes, because when you apply to SINP you get an AOR within one or two days.
If the consultants handed the AOR over as part of the documentation, then you can send it to SiNP and write a polite LoE. It is better you inform them, and explain it was an oversight and genuine mistake, rather than have them find out later and reject/ban you.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hello one topsy and other members, I've provided the validity period for the PR essentials. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

CIC profile - 1 year
IELTS - 2 years
ECA - 5 years
PCC - 6 months
Medicals - 1 year

Let me know if I've missed out anything else.

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
mapleback said:
Correct. No one really knows when the next intake will open and as you correctly stated we have a short window to work with. Persons just have to remain proactive at all times. The price to pay to request new 3-month bank statements once a month until a stream opens is nothing compared to the value of satisfying the requirements and actually receiving your nomination.
Thanks Topsy and mapleback for your response. Mapleback, that is a good idea to get the statement every month. Will do that. Thanks