+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
One_Topsy said:
I would advise to stick to what's on your passport. You can always explain a baptismal name, if they ask, provide the baptismal certificate.
However, Names on International passport will usually be the recognized one in this circumstance.

Only PA needs reference letters and education docs. However, depending on your CRS score (if you're close to or above 400) you might want to get yours as well for CIC stage because SINP hsa been rejecting people lately and we don't know your wife's'NOC, education details etc.
(don't put all your eggs in 1 basket)

Good luck!

I really appreciate your response,I will stick with the name on the passport as you advice hopefully the baptismal certificate will help explain it if they ask.
As regard my wife education details she had a degree in microbiology and master's in Environmental biology and public health so we're targeting NOC 2221.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
I really appreciate your response,I will stick with the name on the passport as you advice hopefully the baptismal certificate will help explain it if they ask.
As regard my wife education details she had a degree in microbiology and master's in Environmental biology and public health so we're targeting NOC 2221.
Sounds like a perfect match. As long as she can get experience letters to match you're good to go

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
One_Topsy said:
Sounds like a perfect match. As long as she can get experience letters to match you're good to go
Yes she's got 4 years experience and we got ref letters few days ago.does it matter when the ref letters are dated?we're of the opinion is better to have every necessary doc in place.
Keep the nice job up friend.

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
Olajay said:
One_Topsy said:

Yes she's got 4 years experience and we got ref letters few days ago.does it matter when the ref letters are dated?we're of the opinion is better to have every necessary doc in place.
Keep the nice job up friend.

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
hello guys

I hv applied for Pr through EE on 19th jan 2016 after getting SINP nomination on 25th dec 2015 & ITA on 6th jan 2016. Then I hv submit the schedule 4 form on 22nd jan. the last status update was on 30th jan 2016 showing medical status passed. And then no update till date.

Is everything all right or how much more time it will take.

Can anyone suggest me what would be the next update after this and related to what?

And the status on more documents needed is provided. What it exactly means?

How would one can know about his visa office ? I mean which visa office is processing my application.

Please add me in some SINP whatsapp group.

samir taneja

Hopeful63

Feb 7, 2016
Hi Charan,One topy and others

As I mentioned before,I want to apply for SINP on NOC 2283(software testing technician) and my bachelor degree major is material engineering,Also my work experience is according to NOC 2283 for 6 years.
If I want to apply on NOC 2283 that is not related to my bachelor degree major,Do I get my bachelor degree SCORE from SINP?
Or I should apply according to my diploma(secondary school degree) and my work experience(6 years),and SINP ignores my bachelor degree score.

Thank you for your consideration.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Hopeful63 said:
Hi Charan,One topy and others

As I mentioned before,I want to apply for SINP on NOC 2283(software testing technician) and my bachelor degree major is material engineering,Also my work experience is according to NOC 2283 for 6 years.
If I want to apply on NOC 2283 that is not related to my bachelor degree major,Do I get my bachelor degree SCORE from SINP?
Or I should apply according to my diploma(secondary school degree) and my work experience(6 years),and SINP ignores my bachelor degree score.

Thank you for your consideration.
I think you have a good chance in 2283. Provide ALL your education, secondary and bachelors. Let them decide, but I think it should work

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
samirtaneja said:
hello guys

I hv applied for Pr through EE on 19th jan 2016 after getting SINP nomination on 25th dec 2015 & ITA on 6th jan 2016. Then I hv submit the schedule 4 form on 22nd jan. the last status update was on 30th jan 2016 showing medical status passed. And then no update till date.

Is everything all right or how much more time it will take.

Can anyone suggest me what would be the next update after this and related to what? Probably they can request for Schedule-A form

And the status on more documents needed is provided. What it exactly means? It means you have uploaded the requested documents which was Schedule-4 as you mentioned.

How would one can know about his visa office ? I mean which visa office is processing my application. If your are applying from your home country then check the visa offices responsible for your country. However, if you are living in a country other then your home country for more than a year then your visa offices will be of your country of residence.
check this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

Please add me in some SINP whatsapp group.

samir taneja

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello all

I created my EE profile in june 2015 and send EE number with my Nova Scotia file.At this time i did not receive anything from Nova Scota and i think they will take 1 more month as per their processing time.

my ielts is going to expire on 15 march 2016. i took a new date of 5 march 2016 but i will get mark sheet by 27 march as their standard time.

Does my EE profile also ineligible because of my IELTS?

if i get Pre AOR before 15 march but not ITA then should i inform them about my IELTS expiry date ?

After getting Pre Aor if my EE profile get ineligible then what to do?

if i create a new profile with new score will they transfer my pre AOR to new EE profile?

please suggest

Thanks in advance.

Hopeful63

Feb 7, 2016
One_Topsy said:
I think you have a good chance in 2283. Provide ALL your education, secondary and bachelors. Let them decide, but I think it should work
Dear One-topy

Then you mean I apply under NOC 2283 and do not consider the below rule:
"Have a minimum level of work experience related to your field of education or training"

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Team;

any one applied under NOC 8232 or skill trades noc. for people whom applied under occupation on demand and nominated could u please share your checklist urgent

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Dear All,

I have an update about my friend case.

He got rejected from CIC under his first application after getting SINP ealier in feb. Now he applied for a revision letter from SINP with new EE profile number and same old job code as it was advised the same in letter from CIC in his email.

He got revised nomination yesterday and today his CIC account is updated with 600 marks but there is one unusual thing.

Under his MYCIC account the status of Job seeker code, its coming Pending...

Why is this so? even though his account has been topped up but why that is coming unusual before it was not like this? Is this because he followed cic letter instructions didn't renew job code and got a revised letter from SINP with new profile and old job code.

Seniors, please advise what to do now to be considered for next round of ITA which is expected in coming 2-3 days.

Awaiting your kind input so that we come to know timely and do some action if anything we have to do right now to be considered for this next round of ITA.