Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rizwan150 said:
Dear All,

Yesterday my friend got rejection from CIC and the reason given is PCC for Pakistan was not provided.

My friend submitted his application to cic along with SINP nomination just to start the process and he has applied for PCC in the mean time, he was waiting that once CIC needs that they will contact to provide but unfortunately, they have taken decision without informing or without asking.

In this situation, please advise what to do next? What are the options available and can be a best solution to deal this situation?
Sorry friend. CIC usuall only allows applicants to submit application without USA FBI PCC as it takes very long and they believe applicants may not be able to get it within the 60 day deadline.
For all other countries where PCC is required applicant must submit PCC upfront.
1. Your friend can get refund on his applicaiton
2. He/she should create new EE profile and inform SINP to trasnfer nomination to new profile
3. Submit complete application with all docs and PCC required.

Good luck :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sherlin62 said:
Hi please suggest i submitted my profile in sinp under ee on 5 jan my ielts will expire on 12 july 2017 but my husband's ielts will expire in nov 2016 ..will it create a problm or could it become a reason for rejection
Nov 2016 is still a long way. You can not be rejected bacuse of that. However, depending on when they nominate you and you apply to CIC, you husdband might need to retake the test. yours should still be valid.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
One_Topsy said:
Sorry friend. CIC usuall only allows applicants to submit application without USA FBI PCC as it takes very long and they believe applicants may not be able to get it within the 60 day deadline.
For all other countries where PCC is required applicant must submit PCC upfront.
1. Your friend can get refund on his applicaiton
2. He/she should create new EE profile and inform SINP to trasnfer nomination to new profile
3. Submit complete application with all docs and PCC required.

Good luck :)
Regarding point 2. How much time, does SINP take to do so? And how to do that? Means any email to do somewhere? And normally, how much time do they take to do so?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rizwan150 said:
Regarding point 2. How much time, does SINP take to do so? And how to do that? Means any email to do somewhere? And normally, how much time do they take to do so?
some have gotten the nomination transferred within a day or 2, others about a week or 2. I guess it depends on their workload.

Just create a new EE profile, complete and send the revision of nomination form, attach details of CIC rejection due to PCC and wait for the revision

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
One_Topsy said:
some have gotten the nomination transferred within a day or 2, others about a week or 2. I guess it depends on their workload.

Just create a new EE profile, complete and send the revision of nomination form, attach details of CIC rejection due to PCC and wait for the revision
My friend has yet not received the PCC from Pakistan. Can he still ask for the revision of nomination from SINP or he should wait first for SINP and attached its Scan copy to SINP as only PCC was point of rejection??

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rizwan150 said:
My friend has yet not received the PCC from Pakistan. Can he still ask for the revision of nomination from SINP or he should wait first for SINP and attached its Scan copy to SINP as only PCC was point of rejection??
He can apply for revision

stuckindenmark

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
Feeling really demotivated these days with the current trend of rejections and slow pace of SINP. On one hand I want the process to be fast but I don't want them to rush through it ruthlessly. The In Process status is at least a ray of hope in darkness. Dont know its gonna lead to light or more dark.

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
Hello, One_Topsy, what abt your application status? BG status mainly or anything that can you share?

TIA

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
dontelother said:
Hello, One_Topsy, what abt your application status? BG status mainly or anything that can you share?

TIA
Nothing mate. My BG check is Not needed at this time. It never changed and I haven't received any update.
Some SINP applicant have gotten PR (mapleback, patib) so hopefully soon. ;)

4mallikharjuna

Mar 31, 2015
Hi all,

Please help me to submit my PR application..

I applied for SINP and got nomination with noc 2171.

CIC application page is asking to upload the certificate of validation under list of documents to upload. I don't have any certification with me to upload, what should i need to do.

thanks in advance
mallikharjuna

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
One_Topsy said:
Nothing mate. My BG check is Not needed at this time. It never changed and I haven't received any update.
Some SINP applicant have gotten PR (mapleback, patib) so hopefully soon. ;)
Hope you get PR soon then our turn will come! Pray for each other... :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
4mallikharjuna said:
Hi all,

CIC application page is asking to upload the certificate of validation under list of documents to upload. I don't have any certification with me to upload, what should i need to do.

thanks in advance
mallikharjuna
Under what section are they asking for this certificate?

tavneet

Dec 20, 2015
4mallikharjuna said:
Hi all,

thanks in advance
mallikharjuna
Congrats for nomination, could you please share the timelines for nomination?

Mech09

Sep 14, 2014
Hi one topsy, super king....

Can you kindly calculate my work experience point

assume If i going to apply on july2016, my most recent 5 year experience fall on " may2011 to june2016" - Am i right ?
my experience was 9-oct-2011 to 3-sep-2015 which is 3.9 years, after that i resigned from my company and joined another company.
My joining date is 19- nov-2015 and presently working.
My question is if i working until July, SINP consider its as 4 years experience? because all my experience fall in most recent five year.
or they count from new company joined date 19-nov onward ?

Thanks

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Blanka said:
You need to show proof of funds for the last three monts prior your application, so if you apply for SINP in May 2016, you need proof that you had the required amount deposited on your bank account at least since February 2016, including March and April. You need to maintain that amount all the time immigration process is ongoing, or to be precise until you land to Canada. Proof of funds are important because you will need that money once you come to Canada for housing,.... until you find a job. So it can not be borrowed money just to use it for picking up the letter from bank, it has purpose. Every province has it's own rules regarding immigration, so don't compare your friend's and yours situation, although they are quite similar.

Your reference letter should be signed by your supervisor, manager or HR if any of previous mentioned ones can not do that.
Read the guides and previous posts and you will find the answer to almost any question you think of. Best luck
r

Dear blanca
Can u Pls help me to understand that weather 6235 financial sales representative can apply for sinp?
I m confused