+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sam_fisher

Feb 3, 2016
One_Topsy said:
Sorry you just have to select 4 years (8pts)
I had worked as college lecturer from August 2008 to August 2011 and from August 2011to till datevi sm working as University professor. I want to apply for sinp and I want to show my college lecturer experience. Can I show that experience in the points grid screen.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ankit_46 said:
Hi One_topsy,

I am in great dilemma. kindly help me out. Before 2 days I have learnt that I am Ineligible for SINP. reason didn't come yet.

Now my confusion is this: My IELTS will be expired on 10feb 2017. I don't know when the next window will be opened for sinp. I don't even know what would be the timeline from apply to sinp to landed in saska.( considering smooth case)

Is it necessary to retake the ielts at this point. Pls suggest.

Other guys pls provide your thoughts even on this. it will be helpful to me to think ahead.
FOr now you don't need to take the IELTS again. It all depends on when they reopen. If they open soon enough, you hsould have enough time to complete the SINP and CIC process with the current result.

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
ankit_46 said:
Hi One_topsy,

I am in great dilemma. kindly help me out. Before 2 days I have learnt that I am Ineligible for SINP. reason didn't come yet.

Now my confusion is this: My IELTS will be expired on 10feb 2017. I don't know when the next window will be opened for sinp. I don't even know what would be the timeline from apply to sinp to landed in saska.( considering smooth case)

Is it necessary to retake the ielts at this point. Pls suggest.

Other guys pls provide your thoughts even on this. it will be helpful to me to think ahead.

your IELTS validity will be needed up to submission of application to CIC and you have plenty of time for that! If your IELTS result expire after submission of app to CIC then there will be no harm as per my knowledge. :)

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

Can you please tell me is my case strong to get SINP Nomination ? (Need your valuable prediction/advice with my below case details). Highly apprecite for immediate response to get relaxed.

Application Category: SINP OID.
Application Date: 3rd January 2016.
Current Status: Application Received.
NOC: 2281.
Qualifications Submitted: B.TECH (CSE), M.TECH (CSE) & MBA (IT) (All degrees, marksheets).
Wes ECA: Submitted with Two Master's Equivalency.
Experience: 9+ Years as a Network Administrator (Submitted Reference letter with 90% JD match with NOC 2281).
Experience: Submitted all pay stubs including (Promotion letter, Offer letter, & Appointment letter).
POF: Latest Statement, Bank Certificate with doller conversion details, Online A/C screenshot.
POF: Successfully Maintained eligible funds for entire family (3 months old).
IELTS: Submitted.
Passports: Submitted for myself and entire family.
Marriage Certificate: Submitted.
Birth Certificate: Submitted myself and entire family.
Required CIC Forms: Submitted all required CIC forms.

Submitted everything except my trainings and international certifications as its not required.
guys appreciate for your quick response on my case.

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
dontelother said:
your IELTS validity will be needed up to submission of application to CIC and you have plenty of time for that! If your IELTS result expire after submission of app to CIC then there will be no harm as per my knowledge. :)
Dear I have heard that it should not be expired till u landed.

If anyone has any idea regarding this,pls share.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ankit_46 said:
Dear I have heard that it should not be expired till u landed.

If anyone has any idea regarding this,pls share.
Nope...only medicals and passport has to be valid on landing

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
THE SUPER KING said:
Hello Seniors,

Can you please tell me is my case strong to get SINP Nomination ? (Need your valuable prediction/advice with my below case details). Highly apprecite for immediate response to get relaxed.

Application Category: SINP OID.
Application Date: 3rd January 2016.
Current Status: Application Received.
NOC: 2281.
Qualifications Submitted: B.TECH (CSE), M.TECH (CSE) & MBA (IT) (All degrees, marksheets).
Wes ECA: Submitted with Two Master's Equivalency.
Experience: 9+ Years as a Network Administrator (Submitted Reference letter with 90% JD match with NOC 2281).
Experience: Submitted all pay stubs including (Promotion letter, Offer letter, & Appointment letter).
POF: Latest Statement, Bank Certificate with doller conversion details, Online A/C screenshot.
POF: Successfully Maintained eligible funds for entire family (3 months old).
IELTS: Submitted.
Passports: Submitted for myself and entire family.
Marriage Certificate: Submitted.
Birth Certificate: Submitted myself and entire family.
Required CIC Forms: Submitted all required CIC forms.

Submitted everything except my trainings and international certifications as its not required.
guys appreciate for your quick response on my case.
Your application looks super good to me buddy :)
But what other plans did you have in mind?

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Processing) / ADVO (PP Sub)
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Guys I had a question, what are the things you need to make sure are not expired before landing? Im thinking only Medicals and Passport - My SNIP nomination is valid only for 6 Months, I have accepted the ITA and Im working on my E-App. Please advise.

sikka1984

Jan 13, 2016
Hi, Dear All, I am confident that SINP can give extension to accept nomination for 30 days or more based on the fact that my USA PCC is pending and will take more than 60 days to process? Has anyone tried to pursue this option Or any other option to take a valid extension from SINP????

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
One_Topsy said:
Nope...only medicals and passport has to be valid on landing
One_topsy,
on what stage the ielts' work would be over means after that no need to worry about it expiration.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sikka1984 said:
Hi, Dear All, I am confident that SINP can give extension to accept nomination for 30 days or more based on the fact that my USA PCC is pending and will take more than 60 days to process? Has anyone tried to pursue this option Or any other option to take a valid extension from SINP????
Most folks on the other thread usually submit their eAPR without FBI PCC. CIC knows it takes a while but you need to submit adequate proof and documentation that you have requested the FBI PCC along with your applicaiton.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, any further update on SINP Jan. 2016 application? For the past few days there are a lot of ineligible feedbacks on last year pending applications.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Dear All,

Yesterday my friend got rejection from CIC and the reason given is PCC for Pakistan was not provided.

My friend submitted his application to cic along with SINP nomination just to start the process and he has applied for PCC in the mean time, he was waiting that once CIC needs that they will contact to provide but unfortunately, they have taken decision without informing or without asking.

In this situation, please advise what to do next? What are the options available and can be a best solution to deal this situation?

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hi please suggest i submitted my profile in sinp under ee on 5 jan my ielts will expire on 12 july 2017 but my husband's ielts will expire in nov 2016 ..will it create a problm or could it become a reason for rejection