+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Ramesh Ainam

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
cindy9902 said:
Hi, Ramesh

I am in the same situation as yours and I applied on 16th Dec 2015,too.
I have provided four settle funds. Two of them are TERM DEPOSITS.
Two of them are saving account.
One of the saving account is not enough for 3 months period.
I had been worried about my POF validation for the last two months.
But I found that my fund has been coverted to CAD dollars on 28th Jan 2016.

SINP officer chose a amount 3 months before my application to convert to CAD dollars.
You could check your application if your money convert to CAD dollars.
Hi Cindy,

I checked my application now. Actually, while I was filling my application, I have manually converted the amount into CAD $ and entered the value. Right now, I see this in my application:

Settlement Fund Type: Term Deposits
Total Dollar Amount in Foreign currency: 1000000
Currency Type: Indian rupee
Total Dollar amount in Canadian currency: $20,744.00
Date of Bank Statement: 01-Dec-2015
Date of Conversion: 17-Dec-2015

cindy9902

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Ramesh Ainam said:
Hi Cindy,

I checked my application now. Actually, while I was filling my application, I have manually converted the amount into CAD $ and entered the value. Right now, I see this in my application:

Settlement Fund Type: Term Deposits
Total Dollar Amount in Foreign currency: 1000000
Currency Type: Indian rupee
Total Dollar amount in Canadian currency: $20,744.00
Date of Bank Statement: 01-Dec-2015
Date of Conversion: 17-Dec-2015
SINP officer will reset them manually after they reviewed your POF materials.
You could tell that from the Date of Conversion.
So just be patient and wait for their review. :)

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
batoolkhan said:
oh very sorry to hear this mishap......Although I have noticed that you were very concerned about all your documents and asking about different things time to time...... its really hard but Better luck next time
I have seen PCC of my friends mentioned stay in home country till todate although living abroad but they are in Canada now. That is not the reason of rejection for sure.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
raheelpk said:
I have seen PCC of my friends mentioned stay in home country till todate although living abroad but they are in Canada now. That is not the reason of rejection for sure.
Perhaps his PCC was region bound? I have seen many rejections on the main forum due to this. Please offer him advise going forward if you have any

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
charan_yalala said:
Agree with Darklord and One_Topsy and SINP does NOT accept EPF. Today, one of friend received "Application Ineligible" mail and stated

"The Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is one of the government direct pension funds that is a restricted type of saving for a specific case, it is not a type of acceptable settlement funds according to SINP Application guide"

But the truth is , as soon you resign the present job you can withdraw the whole money and you will get it into your Bank account within 15 days.If I am immigrating to Canada, I have to resign my Job.. Duh!!

SINP is very adamant and does not want to accept EPF but whereas CIC accepts it.

Regards
This is unfortunate. Thanks for the info..

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
Perhaps his PCC was region bound? I have seen many rejections on the main forum due to this. Please offer him advise going forward if you have any
Hi One_Topsy,
I my opinion, reason of rejection due to PCC is that CIC mentioned (the address history doesn't match with the address given on PCC). So,
CIC checking is ok, but this happened as address history is comprises on last 10 years and PCC address is of my home town. where as i remained out of home town for study and work the last 10 years (mentioned in address history at CIC online forms). so CIC couldn't see address at PCC in my address history. seems like they working like robot.

what is the way forward to cater the situation. if i succeed in getting revised nomination from sinp, then what kind of PCC should i produce for CIC again?

dkr1980

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-05-2016
Nomination.....
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Submit with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
MSiBAT said:
This is unfortunate. Thanks for the info..
I have on FD with my father joint name. It will consider ?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
Hi One_Topsy,
I my opinion, reason of rejection due to PCC is that CIC mentioned (the address history doesn't match with the address given on PCC). So,
CIC checking is ok, but this happened as address history is comprises on last 10 years and PCC address is of my home town. where as i remained out of home town for study and work the last 10 years (mentioned in address history at CIC online forms). so CIC couldn't see address at PCC in my address history. seems like they working like robot.

what is the way forward to cater the situation. if i succeed in getting revised nomination from sinp, then what kind of PCC should i produce for CIC again?
I think there is a proper way to get the PCC from India that is not address bound.
Ask here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.2565.html

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Having applied for SINP EE on 4th Nov 2015 and In Process since 14th Dec 2015, its been 3 months now. I have emailed them for an update and hope this gets sorted either way ASAP.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
somtripathi said:
Hi,

Having applied for SINP EE on 4th Nov 2015 and In Process since 14th Dec 2015, its been 3 months now. I have emailed them for an update and hope this gets sorted either way ASAP.
Well keep us informed. Wish you the very best of luck!

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
I think there is a proper way to get the PCC from India that is not address bound.
Ask here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.2565.html
Thanks boss for redirecting to concerned group.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I have sent copy of 3 fixed deposits equivalent to CAD 8500 along with LOE to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca as additional proof of documents because the saving account bank statements, which i submitted with my application on 4th jan 2016 were having 11000 CAD as funds older than 3 months and remaining funds(7000 CAD) were 2 months 1 week old .

Request your help to know by when these additional Fixed deposits would reflect in my Application . I am little concerend that my application might get rejected before these additonal POF docs are attached to my application .

My application is for 2 persons ( My spouse and myself)

00venki00

Feb 3, 2016
Hi all,

Where you guys see this conversion rates , conversion and all in oasis page ??

myself applied in Jan05 still application received.

thanks in advance

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
abdulqayyum said:
Thanks boss for redirecting to concerned group.
Hi,

is the address history and personal activities are same thing in CIC,
i gave the addresses of my locations in last 10 years in personal activities tab,
whereas i didn't find any thing "address history" in CIC

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
00venki00 said:
Hi all,

Where you guys see this conversion rates , conversion and all in oasis page ??

myself applied in Jan05 still application received.

thanks in advance
You can see this conversion in settlement fund page , Initially we filled the Conversion ourself but during the appliaction review SINP officer will update that amount as per their criteria .