+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

kkits23

Nov 5, 2015
hi One-Topsy,Yoda and other senior members,

I need your guidance urgently please . Below is my case :

1. I got ITA on 5th Jan. Now in process of collecting documents .

2. I submitted fingerprints to FBI,reached on 17 Jan 16, so need to submit LOE for that please correct me if I am wrong.

3. I am INdian, currently residing in Singapore since 2003,and been to USA for 3 yrs.so do i need to submit, India PCC also?

4. My passport validity is until 2018 but my pages are finishing, only 2 joint and 3 single pages remaining, If i need indian PCC, they will use up one joint page to affix the chop. If I renew my passport, it will take 21 days and PCC 5 days and SG COC 5 days, so i will loose time.. kindly advise urgently. is it easy to update new passport information in CIC ? I mean FBI & Medical will have old passport details.

5,upfront medical is done and report sent to CIC by Panel physician.

Kindly advise, should i renew passport now or after submitting application will also be ok.

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
One_Topsy said:
You don't need to submit 4A. Write a LOE explaining you have been nominated under SINP express entry international skilled worker and upload in place of 4A.
Fill and submmit sched 4 as req.
We have to upload only schdule 4 form or any other supporting document is also required????

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Yoda24 said:
The funds need to be from principal applicant's account. Your wife/ partner can be joint account holders.
Are you sure? The reason why am asking is a couple of guys in ITA Whatsapp group told that they accept spouse's funds of spouse is part of the application process which sounds logically correct....

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkits23 said:
hi One-Topsy,Yoda and other senior members,

I need your guidance urgently please . Below is my case :

1. I got ITA on 5th Jan. Now in process of collecting documents .

2. I submitted fingerprints to FBI,reached on 17 Jan 16, so need to submit LOE for that please correct me if I am wrong. You need to submit the US PCC with the application. You cannot provide LOE for PCC.
3. I am INdian, currently residing in Singapore since 2003,and been to USA for 3 yrs.so do i need to submit, India PCC also? Yes Indian PCC is needed

4. My passport validity is until 2018 but my pages are finishing, only 2 joint and 3 single pages remaining, If i need indian PCC, they will use up one joint page to affix the chop. If I renew my passport, it will take 21 days and PCC 5 days and SG COC 5 days, so i will loose time.. kindly advise urgently. is it easy to update new passport information in CIC ? I mean FBI & Medical will have old passport details. You need to check the passport requirement, what I remember is, they ask for passport having validity of a year. Having three pages should be good, since Indian govt. will stamp on one of the back page of your passport. One page is needed for your Canadian Visa and one page when you reach Canada. You can always issue a passport later and raise a Case Specific Inquiry and update your status to CIC while your application is in process.

5,upfront medical is done and report sent to CIC by Panel physician.

Kindly advise, should i renew passport now or after submitting application will also be ok.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maheshkumargali said:
Are you sure? The reason why am asking is a couple of guys in ITA Whatsapp group told that they accept spouse's funds of spouse is part of the application process which sounds logically correct....
Here is the link with information
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cutoff (LICO), as assessed by the amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements
•The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) that list all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans. ◦The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.

•Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation
•The principal applicant

Another point to remember, in western world, funds/ things belonging to different individuals are considered separate, which means a car belonging to you is not considered your wife's car and vice the versa. This also implies to funds/ savings which your wife has it does not belong to you, its hers.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you do not intent to travel from your current country to any other destination and have atleast 4 pages in your passport, you should be good.

Nov 10, 2015
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion.

I have applied in SINP Express entry and got nomination.While filling the PR application I came to know that My father-in-law has applied for Canada PR in 2002
when my spouse age was 14 year and that file was refused in 2007 when my spouse age was 19 year.
My father-in-law has included my spouse as a dependent child.
They have also stamp in my spouse old passport.Now she has new passport with my name

Now the questions are
1)While submiting the SINP Application in Schedule A Background_Declaration from in point 6(d).

"Has <xyz> been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa
(including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program)
or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?"

I have selected NO.
Do I need to select yes and sent to SINP before submitting the PR file?

2)In the Express entry Profile,there is one question in spouse section.

"Do you ever applied for permanent resident?"

I have selected No.

What to do in this while submitting the PR file?

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
One_Topsy said:
You're right, the savings scheme is not a savings account and it is an unconventional way of showing POF. However, applicant doesn't have much choice and the fund is readily available to him. I'd still say it's worth a try.
Hi Topsy,

My LOE was accepted and they converted the Funds on 11th January and since then my application status changed to "In process" from "waiting on Applicant", how many days do you think they will take to send the nomination after conversion of funds ??

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Hi guys!

I need some advice regarding separate application for my husband and me.
I applied in SINP EE stream as a principal applicant, and my husband is accompanying applicant. But separately, he applied in SINP job offer category, where I am accompanying applicant.
I think that we both have good chance to get nominated, but my concern is what could happen when SINP figures out that thay have each of us as both principal and accompanying applicant?
Will they ask us to withdraw one application, will they cancel one without contacting us? Is there any chance that we both get nomination, and then we cancel one that is less convenient for us?
Any help or advice is welcome and appreciated. Any experience with this?

Thanks!

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blanka said:
Hi guys!

I need some advice regarding separate application for my husband and me.
I applied in SINP EE stream as a principal applicant, and my husband is accompanying applicant. But separately, he applied in SINP job offer category, where I am accompanying applicant.
I think that we both have good chance to get nominated, but my concern is what could happen when SINP figures out that thay have each of us as both principal and accompanying applicant?
Will they ask us to withdraw one application, will they cancel one without contacting us? Is there any chance that we both get nomination, and then we cancel one that is less convenient for us?
Any help or advice is welcome and appreciated. Any experience with this?

Thanks!
In my opinion it should not matter to SINP office if you apply separately and get nominated. It will upon you, which application you want to go ahead and process.

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Yoda24 said:
Here is the link with information
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cutoff (LICO), as assessed by the amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements
•The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) that list all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans. ◦The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.

•Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation
•The principal applicant

Another point to remember, in western world, funds/ things belonging to different individuals are considered separate, which means a car belonging to you is not considered your wife's car and vice the versa. This also implies to funds/ savings which your wife has it does not belong to you, its hers.
Thanks buddy. Appreciate your help...

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Yoda24 said:
In my opinion it should not matter to SINP office if you apply separately and get nominated. It will upon you, which application you want to go ahead and process.
Thanks Yoda24. You are always very helpfull.