Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
Ever wondered what a SINP case officer's job description is? Now you know:
http://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=76768abcaeda959e&qd=ICTtmP9P0f1QRD5U-i8z8SpV1eOI5WSuLbbZJG2OfvdyTu1_bLoZwMn7UmH4mw2C5A87LGB4k0Ek77XysbGfr6E1k_uupXUcJWfCXk3M2fc

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Came across this link when checking digital photograph specifications for PR application....
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Is this an updated one? did the guys who already please confirm if you followed these rules.

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckindenmark said:
Ever wondered what a SINP case officer's job description is? Now you know:
http://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=76768abcaeda959e&qd=ICTtmP9P0f1QRD5U-i8z8SpV1eOI5WSuLbbZJG2OfvdyTu1_bLoZwMn7UmH4mw2C5A87LGB4k0Ek77XysbGfr6E1k_uupXUcJWfCXk3M2fc
cool ::)

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi folks,

I need your help in filling the Generic form. On page 6 of the Generic form, there is a declaration below the : Consent to release information to intended province/territory of destination

I (First name, Last name) _______________________ on behalf of myself and all dependents included in this application, authorize CIC Canada to share the information collected in this application as well as the supporting documentation with provincial and territorial authorities with responsibility for immigration for the purpose of the Immigration And Refugee Act.

In the pdf of this form, i tried to fill in the blank space of first name and last name, but i could not type in this blank space. I want to know that do the applicant has to fill this blank space of first name and last name in applicant's own hand writing...?

Enlighten me with your opinion!
Regards!

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
abdulqayyum said:
it means, if we mention that job is full time then no need to write the no. of hours/week?
I says so, but maybe it's better to be more specific and provide all the relevant details. I saw the letters that were written in form like this:

Full time, 40hr/week, 8hr/day, 5 days/week

It is essential to provide all the details that are required by guide and to avoid irrelevant details that doesn't give any insight into your job position.

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
olamide83 said:
Hello Seniors in the house. I applied for SINP EE on 3rd of january 2016 and status still "Application received". Please, is there any one who has got his or her Application in process"?

hi i think they are processing applications based on their selection criteria, I applied on 4 JAN and still application received status

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
[/quote]
Hey Topsy
I got AOR, now they demanded schdule 4/4A...it means only forms or other financial supporting docs??? My NOC is of Lecturer...4A is required for me???

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jas_canadian said:
Hey Topsy
I got AOR, now they demanded schdule 4/4A...it means only forms or other financial supporting docs??? My NOC is of Lecturer...4A is required for me???
You don't need to submit 4A. Write a LOE explaining you have been nominated under SINP express entry international skilled worker and upload in place of 4A.
Fill and submmit sched 4 as req.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
deepsea said:
Hi folks,

I need your help in filling the Generic form. On page 6 of the Generic form, there is a declaration below the : Consent to release information to intended province/territory of destination

I (First name, Last name) _______________________ on behalf of myself and all dependents included in this application, authorize CIC Canada to share the information collected in this application as well as the supporting documentation with provincial and territorial authorities with responsibility for immigration for the purpose of the Immigration And Refugee Act.

In the pdf of this form, i tried to fill in the blank space of first name and last name, but i could not type in this blank space. I want to know that do the applicant has to fill this blank space of first name and last name in applicant's own hand writing...?

Enlighten me with your opinion!
Regards!
If this is the generic form for SINP, you can either use a professional PDF software (Adobe pro, Nitro or foxit) to fill it.
Otherwise, print, fill, scan and upload.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
If you have recently applied for SINP or your app status has changed, please update the spreadsheet. (link in my signature)
Thank you

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
One_Topsy said:
If this is the generic form for SINP, you can either use a professional PDF software (Adobe pro, Nitro or foxit) to fill it.
Otherwise, print, fill, scan and upload.
ok, thanx one_topsy,

what about the date on the page 6 of generic form i am going to send to SINP now. The date should be the 18-01-2016 or the date i submitted the application. I submitted my application on 03-0102016 and i generic form has the date 02-01-2016...? I read on the CIC site that the date on forms should not be later to the date of application submission!

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maheshkumargali said:
Does CIC accept Spouse's bankl statement as POF proof? Can please some one confirm.....
The funds need to be from principal applicant's account. Your wife/ partner can be joint account holders.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maheshkumargali said:
Came across this link when checking digital photograph specifications for PR application....
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Is this an updated one? did the guys who already please confirm if you followed these rules.
That's correct.

clickmes

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have completed by Bachelor of commerce in 2005. I have 10 years of experience in NOC 2281 & 2282. I have applied for SINP OID on Jan 3rd.. I'm worried if my application will be rejected coz I don't have one year of experience related to my education.. Can anyone help me in this regards. I have done all the required certifications in both the NOC..

Please need your valuable inputs..