Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
is everybody must to get s4 form requirement, however, in my checklist, it is not demanded, is it normal
Yes, compulsory for all provincial nominees

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
you mean, as we are coming thru sinp ee stream, CIC won't verify our NOC again after sinp nomination?
They will, but if you have already been checked by SINP, you can at least be very positive you will not be rejected by CIC because of NOC

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
rksingh30 said:
My SINP-EE application submitted on 5th Jan is in Process now
Fantastic! SINP has woken up.
Please update the spreadsheet

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
Boss, i am basically at post ITA CIC level, at this stage is S4 compulsory?
Yes, but there is no placeholder for it. 2 options
1. Submit your docs without it, CIC will request it at later stage
2. Add it with any LOE in additional document placeholder. That's what i did and I haven't been asked to submit it again

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
Yes, but there is no placeholder for it. 2 options
1. Submit your docs without it, CIC will request it at later stage
2. Add it with any LOE in additional document placeholder. That's what i did and I haven't been asked to submit it again
its good that i learnt it in advance, i don't feel need of LOE, for what reason it may require?
so if i don't fill and LOE, even then may i attach S4 at that place?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
its good that i learnt it in advance, i don't feel need of LOE, for what reason it may require?
so if i don't fill and LOE, even then may i attach S4 at that place?
Yes

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
charan_yalala said:
Hello Blanka,

You are right SINP is referring to NOC 2006. Please see the URL they have mentioned in Oasis SINP website - work Experience section

http://www30.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Welcome.aspx

The below is from the website which says about NOC 2006 and they look same as NOC 2011.

2281 Computer Network Technicians
Computer network technicians establish, operate, maintain, and co-ordinate the use of local and wide area networks (LANs and WANs), mainframe networks, hardware, software and related computer equipment. They set up and maintain Internet and Intranet Web sites and Web-server hardware and software, and monitor and optimize network connectivity and performance. They are employed in information technology units throughout the private and public sectors. Supervisors of computer network technicians are included in this group.

Main duties

Computer network technicians perform some or all of the following duties:

Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks, computer workstations, connections to the Internet and peripheral equipment
Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software, operating system software and software applications
Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks
Provide problem-solving services to network users
Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Web-server hardware and software
Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance
Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records
Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
Control and monitor e-mail use, Web navigation, and installed softwares
Perform shell scripting or other basic scripting tasks
May supervise other workers in this group.

Employment requirements

Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required.
Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

Now the Question is if we apply for Skill "B" without the experience of one year related to education or training will SINP Consider?
We need to check if someone with Bachelors in Business Administration or Mechanical or Civil engineering degree with no experience in his education field apply for Skill "B" of computer related and get a nomination, then we will get concrete evidence.

Regards
I hope you meant someone with one of the education courses you mention and with experience?

The point is why is SINP case officer making application ineligible for applications having an educational course of study that is not related to what they have in the NOC despite having the application meet or exceed expectation for the roles and responsibility of the NOC. People switch careers without having to get additional degrees. Having experience in a NOC for at least one year is much important for instance than education course of study e.g someone with Mathematics educational background and have done IT Training, courses in IT and also experience in IT can easily fit in to 2171. If the person has done lots of networking courses and have experience working, the person can also fit into 2281.
The same can also be applied to sales and technical sales NOC.

Its better to try with another NOC than to go through and complete a new degree program in Computer science. This rule can best be applied to highy sensitive classification like Doctors, dentist where the education is really necessary.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
abdulqayyum said:
so finally i learnt,
a. i will use LOE option to submit the LOE for S4A,
b. with this, i will also attach S4.

is it correct?
Hi One_Topsy, can you pl help to know further,
1. above 2 points (a, b)
2. what should the template for LOE, as i want to mention that S4A doesn't apply to me.
3. What is the amount to be mentioned in S4, would it be either current balance or average value of past six months?

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsal385 said:
Looks like SINP staff are still in holiday mode. Not a single activity in the last 2 weeks apart from updating threshold limit on their website.
yes true