+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

ali.kh.1987

Nov 18, 2015
Hey Guys,

As my EE profile will be expired on Jan 6th, based on the suggestions in this forum I decided to withdraw my current one and created another one.

when I got the letter which my ee code and job code has been mentioned, I tried to create new job bank account when I completed the form and fill all the needed area like ee code job code, details about my work and etc.... then activated the account and the match between ee and job bank was made "default"....

I also got email from job bank that I got the account and every thing, but when again logged into ee profile the status is still showing job bank registration "pending"

what should I do? any comments?

tnx in advance

Emmashin

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
hambousha said:
Hello guys
How long does it take to show the 600 points after you accept the nomination on CIC?
Hello. Mine took 24 hours.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
One_Topsy said:
Yes you can, but ideally if you can just walk into a hospital, there's no need to.
I got ITA on 18th, did med on 21st and got the printout immediately.
If your city is such that you have to schedule the medical, then you can do that now.
You should get all you Police certificates now
Thanks One_Topsy for your suggestion.

I have my Police Clearance Certificate issued on last August 2015. Will this certificate work for CIC? My spouse one just applied and hope to receive it within this week. How long the police clearance certificate valid for CIC?

Another important question to ask you, I need to renew my passport during the CIC application process. Since I need to travel to Europe within next 2 weeks I want not take the risk for applying renewal of my passport. So I can't get my new passport before February What should be the process of updating my passport information to SK and CIC? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance!

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Guys, I have a question.

I'm the principal applicant and have added my spouse and 2 childrens as dependants. As per CIC fund requirement, a family of 4 should show $22,170 (canadian dollars) when submitting the application. Currently, I have $11,000 for which the statements are more than 3 months old. But for the remaining $11,000 the statement is only few days old. Will this be ok considering the fact that only myself will be landing first in canada and $11k will be sufficient for a single person?

Kindly advice.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
i got SINP nomination, 600 points added in CIC. Further i learnt thru this forum that most of the forms will be used which we prepared for SINP, in addition, PCC, Medical Report and Proof of Funds would be required.

a. PCC: i have initiated the process
b. Medical: it can be done after ITA
c. POF: what can i do in advance for this item?

Secondly, as i am expat in uae, my spouse and child have arrived in in uae too, should i share their uae VISA's to SINP and CIC? (what is the email address for CIC?) OR no need? pls suggest.

Br/ Abdul Qayyum

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
subramani_vs said:
Guys, I have a question.

I'm the principal applicant and have added my spouse and 2 childrens as dependants. As per CIC fund requirement, a family of 4 should show $22,170 (canadian dollars) when submitting the application. Currently, I have $11,000 for which the statements are more than 3 months old. But for the remaining $11,000 the statement is only few days old. Will this be ok considering the fact that only myself will be landing first in canada and $11k will be sufficient for a single person?

Kindly advice.
No. You must show funds for the whole family, even if they are not landing with you

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
One_Topsy said:
No. You must show funds for the whole family, even if they are not landing with you
Thanks for your reply, Topsy. But 11k is more than 3 months old and the remaining 11k, just a few days old. Would that be a problem?

Emmashin

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
Good day.

If we get an ITA, do we have to fill all the forms afresh?

Does CIC usually request for payslips?

Thank you.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
subramani_vs said:
Thanks for your reply, Topsy. But 11k is more than 3 months old and the remaining 11k, just a few days old. Would that be a problem?
I don't quite understand. Are you presenting 2 different accounts?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Emmashin said:
Good day.

Thank you.
If you get ITA, you fill the forms online, not physically.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Emmashin said:
Good day.

Thank you.
You will be asked to fill most of the same information, however the application process is totally web-based so you will supply the information within your MyCIC profile online. They may request a couple of the forms after you have submitted your eAPR as an additional document request, but you can't supply those until they request them.

You can append payslips to your work experience letters to supplement your work experience documents if you wish, but they are not mandatory.

Emmashin

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
One_Topsy said:
If you get ITA, you fill the forms online, not physically.
Okay. thank you for your reply. Do I have to provide payslips?

Emmashin

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
mapleback said:
You will be asked to fill most of the same information, however the application process is totally web-based so you will supply the information within your MyCIC profile online. They may request a couple of the forms after you have submitted your eAPR as an additional document request, but you can't supply those until they request them.

You can append payslips to your work experience letters as supplements to your work experience documents if you wish, but they are not mandatory.
Thank you!