Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Friends,
by the Grace of Almighty God, i got SK nomination today. I didn't receive any msg/email from SINP so far, however i got message in MYCIC account, where i accepted SK Nomination. Below is timeline

EE Application Submitted: 4 Dec
Nominated: 24 Dec
NOC: 7246

Require your kind further assistance regarding,
a. 600 points are not yet added in mycic
b. what are the next steps/documents which i may require after ITA
c. How long it may take further each step to reach PR by CIC
Congratulations!
a. 600 points will come. Just relax
b. Moslty same as SINP. But you will need Police clearance certificate, You need a medical exam, And you will need POF documents in CIC format
c. No one can say

stuckindenmark

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
Question
Applied SINP on 17th December however my Express Entry profile expires on 17th January 2016. What to do now?
A) Should I wait and hope it moves forward (I was hoping for a miracle here but no update so far on OASIS or CIC.
B) Would I be able to renew the same EE profile as soon as it expires keeping the same file number etc so it does not effect my application?

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
hambousha said:
Hahahahah. Who knows !
Do we need to refill the forms again and sign it with the new date or we can use the ones used for SK with December signature?
I provided new ones

tavneet

Dec 20, 2015
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Friends,
by the Grace of Almighty God, i got SK nomination today. I didn't receive any msg/email from SINP so far, however i got message in MYCIC account, where i accepted SK Nomination. Below is timeline

EE Application Submitted: 4 Dec
Nominated: 24 Dec
NOC: 7246

Require your kind further assistance regarding,
a. 600 points are not yet added in mycic
b. what are the next steps/documents which i may require after ITA
c. How long it may take further each step to reach PR by CIC

Hey, Congrats!!
What is the status of your SINP application? Is it not reflecting in OASIS that you have got ITA.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
SahiSh said:
we have to create that or our own - by clicking "Add settlement fund"
But you can send mail now explaining the same and send them docs for ur POF.
I can't see "Add settlement fund" in my SINP form. Even remove screen option is not available for this screen. Where do you see it?

india135

Nov 13, 2010
Hey!! I have applied for SINP EE on 18 dec, as fund proof i submitted fixed deposit and provident fund, But the fd certificate are online prints as the fds were created online so print with bank stamp and sign. After submission i also send FD certrificate issued from bank which i somehow managed to get from bank. Later on i submitted my mutual fund staement also.

But currently my settlement fund scree shows 25000 INR and $526 . I am confused that they have not consider my proof as valid.

Anybody faced such issue. please let me know if so. and what you think that they review my docs whihc is send on later.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
stuckindenmark said:
Question
Applied SINP on 17th December however my Express Entry profile expires on 17th January 2016. What to do now?
A) Should I wait and hope it moves forward (I was hoping for a miracle here but no update so far on OASIS or CIC.
B) Would I be able to renew the same EE profile as soon as it expires keeping the same file number etc so it does not effect my application?
You can renew your EE profile. Refer to this link for more information - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/no-invite.asp

If your profile expires, send the new EE profile number to SINP and they will issue the nomination on this new profile. Do not worry.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
india135 said:
Hey!! I have applied for SINP EE on 18 dec, as fund proof i submitted fixed deposit and provident fund, But the fd certificate are online prints as the fds were created online so print with bank stamp and sign. After submission i also send FD certrificate issued from bank which i somehow managed to get from bank. Later on i submitted my mutual fund staement also.

But currently my settlement fund scree shows 25000 INR and $526 . I am confused that they have not consider my proof as valid.

Anybody faced such issue. please let me know if so. and what you think that they review my docs whihc is send on later.
SINP does not accept provident funds as POF.

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
One_Topsy said:
SINP does not accept provident funds as POF.
I suppose not the case if you are from India, as CIC says PF is valid.See the screenshot i got from one of the comrades in forum.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BygmBX-ugQw-bnU5aW1mc2psUVU/view?pli=1

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
dreamcold said:
I suppose not the case if you are from India, as CIC says PF is valid.See the screenshot i got from one of the comrades in forum.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BygmBX-ugQw-bnU5aW1mc2psUVU/view?pli=1
I agree that CIC accepts it. This is SINP we're talking about. It is not the first time that CIC accepts something that a province/territory does not accept. Response from SINP to a fellow applicant is below;

Thank you for your inquiry.
Provident funds are not accepted.

Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

Kind regards,
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Government of Saskatchewan
Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy

Read from here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/saskatchewan-express-entry-subcategory-started-t302693.60.html

PROVIDENT FUND IS NOT ACCEPTED BY SINP

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,

Please let me know how to fill out Translator Affidavit?
My translator haven't done it before and I'm afraid that he makes mistakes!

IN THE MATTER OF
a translation of a document
from the ____________ language
into the ENGLISH language

I,____________, of the City/Town of in the Province of __________, do solemnly declare that:

1. I am sufficiently proficient in the _________ language and can read, write and understand the same.

2. I gained my understanding of the _______ language from______________________________________.

3. I have read the document affixed hereto and marked Exhibit “A” to this, my declaration, which is written in the________ Language and I have read over the translated document which is written in the ENGLISH language, which is marked Exhibit “B” to this my Declaration and I declare that the contents of the document are the same as the contents of the_________ document.

4. I make this Affidavit for the purpose of declaring that the ENGLISH translation of this document is a faithful translation from the _________language.

AND I make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath, and by virtue of the Canada Evidence Act.

DECLARED before me at the City/Town of ______
in the Province of ________
and Country of _______
this day of ____ A.D. 201__ (Signature of Translator)

______________ A Notary Public in and for the
Province/State/Country of ______________

Kindly Regards,

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hey friends.. which state is better for IT Jobs.. Saaskwatchen or Nova Scotia ..pls help.. am unable to decide on which province to apply for pnp

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
One_Topsy said:
I agree that CIC accepts it. This is SINP we're talking about. It is not the first time that CIC accepts something that a province/territory does not accept. Response from SINP to a fellow applicant is below;

Thank you for your inquiry.
Provident funds are not accepted.

Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

Kind regards,
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Government of Saskatchewan
Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy

Read from here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/saskatchewan-express-entry-subcategory-started-t302693.60.html

PROVIDENT FUND IS NOT ACCEPTED BY SINP

Thanks for sharing the details Topsy.However, i think PF is almost like a RRSP and in that case, it should be acceptable.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-rrsp-t281759.0.html

Below is another response from SINP i could quote from forum.

"Thank you for your email.

If this is seen as a valid Savings account, then it will be accepted. If you wish to provide more explanation on that type of account, please send the official document to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca and it will be added to your file."

Is there any member in the forum who has come out with flying colours with PF as POF ?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
dreamcold said:
Thanks for sharing the details Topsy.However, i think PF is almost like a RRSP and in that case, it should be acceptable.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-rrsp-t281759.0.html

Below is another response from SINP i could quote from forum.

"Thank you for your email.

If this is seen as a valid Savings account, then it will be accepted. If you wish to provide more explanation on that type of account, please send the official document to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca and it will be added to your file."

Is there any member in the forum who has come out with flying colours with PF as POF ?
Again, you need to be sure what those guys in that thread you posted were applying for. Looks like CIC to me and not SINP.

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MedZed said:
Hi seniors,

Please let me know how to fill out Translator Affidavit?
My translator haven't done it before and I'm afraid that he makes mistakes!

IN THE MATTER OF
a translation of a document
from the ____________ language
into the ENGLISH language

I,____________, of the City/Town of in the Province of __________, do solemnly declare that:

1. I am sufficiently proficient in the _________ language and can read, write and understand the same.

2. I gained my understanding of the _______ language from______________________________________.

3. I have read the document affixed hereto and marked Exhibit “A” to this, my declaration, which is written in the________ Language and I have read over the translated document which is written in the ENGLISH language, which is marked Exhibit “B” to this my Declaration and I declare that the contents of the document are the same as the contents of the_________ document.

4. I make this Affidavit for the purpose of declaring that the ENGLISH translation of this document is a faithful translation from the _________language.

AND I make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath, and by virtue of the Canada Evidence Act.

DECLARED before me at the City/Town of ______
in the Province of ________
and Country of _______
this day of ____ A.D. 201__ (Signature of Translator)

______________ A Notary Public in and for the
Province/State/Country of ______________

Kindly Regards,

Anyone can help me on this?