akther1983

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahfuzul80 said:
Be careful about scam! Not sure if they work on weekend as you mentioned you got email few hours back! From which email address you received this email, please check!

Also, I think they can't write email this way!
This is from official mail address of SINP (@gov.sk.ca).
I checked their official contact persons name and mail address.That person and mail address exists.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
akther1983 said:
This is from official mail address of SINP (@gov.sk.ca).
I checked their official contact persons name and mail address.That person and mail address exists.
any correspondence should be reflected in your OASIS as well.

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
chCanada said:
Congratulations One_Topsy, prab0 and others for Nomination and ITA!!
Thanks man... Wish you will get invite soon

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
akther1983 said:
No,there is no correspondence...:(
Any correspondence should be reflected in OASIS. However, in general, if they can't access CIC it's there fault as long as you provide them right EE number and job verification number.

I can't believe that someone is working on weekend. You may contact immigration@gov.sk.ca concerning your issue.

tavneet

Dec 20, 2015
Hello Experts,

While entering the POF, I accidentally added the bank statements which are jointly owned by me and my father, can I change the schedule 4 and send it again?

Any lead is appreciated..

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
guys while filling forms POST ITA. i marked yes for second question as shown below. I believe this is correct for people denied Visa. "Yes" wont be fitting proper for first question.
I know its pretty much clear but wanted to be sure.

1:HAS xxxx BEEN REFUSED REFUGEE STATUS,OR AN IMMIGRANT OR PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA OR VISITOR.TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA TO CANADA OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY.[NO]
2: HAS xxxx EVER BEEN REFUSED A A VISA OR PERMIT,DENIED ENTRY OR ORDERED TO LEAVE CANADA OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY [YES]

one more thing after marking "yes" in VIsa denial question, there was no tab for Schedule A.
So it means i will be specifically asked for "schedule A" later. cant i submit it upfront.

Please share your thoughts

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
mahfuzul80 said:
Any correspondence should be reflected in OASIS. However, in general, if they can't access CIC it's there fault as long as you provide them right EE number and job verification number.

I can't believe that someone is working on weekend. You may contact immigration@gov.sk.ca concerning your issue.
This email must be authentic. SINP staff are currently working on weekends to sort out EE applications. There are instances where people got nominations over the weekends specially in this month.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
prab0 said:
guys while filling forms POST ITA. i marked yes for second question as shown below. I believe this is correct for people denied Visa. "Yes" wont be fitting proper for first question.
I know its pretty much clear but wanted to be sure.

1:HAS xxxx BEEN REFUSED REFUGEE STATUS,OR AN IMMIGRANT OR PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA OR VISITOR.TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA TO CANADA OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY.[NO]
2: HAS xxxx EVER BEEN REFUSED A A VISA OR PERMIT,DENIED ENTRY OR ORDERED TO LEAVE CANADA OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY [YES]

one more thing after marking "yes" in VIsa denial question, there was no tab for Schedule A.
So it means i will be specifically asked for "schedule A" later. cant i submit it upfront.

Please share your thoughts
I'm facing the same issue. I honestly think the answer to both should be yes. The first question also asks about visitor or temp resident visa. IMHO, i think there's a bit of a repitition there?
Your thoughts?
I'm thinking of adding Schedule A and Schedule 4 along with LOE in the LOE placeholder

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tavneet said:
Hello Experts,

While entering the POF, I accidentally added the bank statements which are jointly owned by me and my father, can I change the schedule 4 and send it again?

Any lead is appreciated..
Yes man, do that as soon as possible. Moreover, explain your mistake.
When I applied I made a few mistakes in my forms, a few days after I realized those mistakes, and then updated my forms and sent an email to SK to explain my mistakes and ask them to accept my up-to-dated documents ;)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
arsal385 said:
This email must be authentic. SINP staff are currently working on weekends to sort out EE applications. There are instances where people got nominations over the weekends specially in this month.
Agreed.
As long as you sent just your EE profile number and Job code to the correct email, you shouldn't have to worry about scam.
I'm surprised they can't access your EE profile tho, that's the first case i'm hearing of

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
I'm facing the same issue. I honestly think the answer to both should be yes. The first question also asks about visitor or temp resident visa. IMHO, i think there's a bit of a repitition there?
Your thoughts?
I'm thinking of adding Schedule A and Schedule 4 along with LOE in the LOE placeholder
Agreed with you Topsy. Meanwhile, most of the details on the schedule A is already in the personal history section of the ITA app.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jideomoba said:
Agreed with you Topsy. Meanwhile, most of the details on the schedule A is already in the personal history section of the ITA app.
Yes, but Schedule 4 is mandatory for PN applicants and others have reported CIC requesting them to submit it
EDIT
Sorry, misread your response.
I'm attaching Schedule A because there is no where to explain the visa refusals. And Peeps with refusal have been asked to send Schedule A later on

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Yes, but Schedule 4 is mandatory for PN applicants and others have reported CIC requesting them to submit it
Oh! okay, will do same and upload in the LOE section

sarahzia

Dec 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0711/2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/JAN/2016
Doc's Request.
19/3/2016
Nomination.....
2/5/2016
AOR Received.
2/6/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED 5/6/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
21/06/2016
ok so the reason of my application return was the missing forms i had to fill and i didnt know about that as it was my first time putting up the application :'( :-\ :(

now i want to know if i should delete the old application profile and make a new one or update the same application?

the email states as follows:

"Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to consider
you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Assessments under this program are limited to those
who have provided a complete application and met all the required qualifications. Please refer to the
attached document for a list of missing documents.
We encourage you to reapply once you have gathered the necessary forms and documents.
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program"

advice me regarding this issue plz