+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
tavneet said:
Hello Friends,

I have query regarding POF, we have attached the internet generated bank statement bearing transaction history for 3 months. Is that ok or should we get the statement from bank branch bearing the bank stamp & manager signature and send it through email.

Please suggest.
Immediately, e-mail stamped statement.

Your doubt is absolutely correct. Thanks

knowAndShare

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Hi Guyz,

I am new to this portal, so kindly excuse me for any errors.

I made my first application for SINP-express entry program on 5th November 2015 and received communication from SINP on 4th December. They returned the application because of missing documents-Work Credential and Proof of funds(POF). I was not able to submit my work experience and Roles & Responsibilities from my current employer because of difficulties in obtaining them from, though I did provide other supporting documents like latest salary slip. appraisal assessment documents. Similarly I only managed to submit my previous employment work experience document having my joining, relieving, designation details only and not Roles and Responsibilities. For POF, I think I somehow missed that screen while submitting the application and OASIS portal did not stopped me on missing that page.

Q1 Why SINP did not ask me to provide the missing documents, is this the case with others as well or did I get stumped only ::)?

I submitted a fresh application for SINP-express entry again on 4th Dec and this time for POF I did find the page and attached all proofs. For work credential, I was in same situation as earlier so on plain paper typed my roles and responsibilities and other details as the format mentioned in guide and got it attested from my manager, also provided my manager's company business card and photo id card along with it and also gave a self declaration document describing the problem in getting document from my company HR department.
Now luckily on 18th dec, I finally got Roles and responsibilities document in required format from my HR department and on same day I emailed it to both immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca and immigration@gov.sk.ca. Hopefully I will get same document from my previous employer tomorrow i.e. 21st Dec which I will send again.

Q2 Am I doing it the right way? I have not received any reply from SINP since my last email to them on 18th Dec except the automatic reply. Probably its been 1 day only and a weekend came. I don't want to miss the train this time. Please share your experience or let me know how to handle it.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
System does not let me save "Personal history" and "work History". I am updating forms after i got ITA yesterday. Any idea what could be the reason?? i have everything filled but it still does not let me save

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
knowAndShare said:
Hi Guyz,

I made my first application for SINP-express entry program on 5th November 2015 and received communication from SINP on 4th December. They returned the application because of missing documents-Work Credential and Proof of funds(POF). I was not able to submit my work experience and Roles & Responsibilities from my current employer because of difficulties in obtaining them from, though I did provide other supporting documents like latest salary slip. appraisal assessment documents. Similarly I only managed to submit my previous employment work experience document having my joining, relieving, designation details only and not Roles and Responsibilities. For POF, I think I somehow missed that screen while submitting the application and OASIS portal did not stopped me on missing that page.

Q1 Why SINP did not ask me to provide the missing documents, is this the case with others as well or did I get stumped only ::)?

Why you think SINP should ask for missing documents? They do if some minor documents are missing but POF and Work Reference letters are important as points are awarded based on them. The application guide clearly states that you may not be eligible for nomination if you failed to submit any missing documents. Below is the extract from SINP application guide. Points are awarded on the basis of one providing relevant documentation. How will SINP distinguish between one who is genuine candidate who is missed to upload from someone who just applied to get a seat and later may not be able to provide documentation. Their resources will be wasted in chasing people for documentation when they clearly say all documents need to be provided.

You may not be eligible for nomination if any of the following situations is true:
 you failed to submit documentation as requested by SINP;
 you failed to establish that your intent to live and work in Saskatchewan is genuine; and,
 you and or your representative have intentionally misrepresented yourselves in the application.

I submitted a fresh application for SINP-express entry again on 4th Dec and this time for POF I did find the page and attached all proofs. For work credential, I was in same situation as earlier so on plain paper typed my roles and responsibilities and other details as the format mentioned in guide and got it attested from my manager, also provided my manager's company business card and photo id card along with it and also gave a self declaration document describing the problem in getting document from my company HR department.
Now luckily on 18th dec, I finally got Roles and responsibilities document in required format from my HR department and on same day I emailed it to both immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca and immigration@gov.sk.ca. Hopefully I will get same document from my previous employer tomorrow i.e. 21st Dec which I will send again.

Q2 Am I doing it the right way? I have not received any reply from SINP since my last email to them on 18th Dec except the automatic reply. Probably its been 1 day only and a weekend came. I don't want to miss the train this time. Please share your experience or let me know how to handle it.

It depends on SINP officer whether he accepts the plain letter, with manager's business card version of work reference letter. Some people have succeeded when they have used an affidavit rather than plain letter to achieve what you have done in case company is not providing work reference letter. Also, they add contract, pay slips, bank statements showing salary transfer, promotion letters to demonstrate their work experience. But again this is not what SINP asked for in their application guide for work reference so there is no 100% guarantee this will work.

Application guide from SINP clearly stated what a work reference should contain, below is the extract.

Documentation must include letters of reference from the supervisor or Human Resources Officer printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official work book or other official government documents.
Each letter should indicate the following:
 your job position and dates of employment;
 your main duties/responsibilities;
 the number of hours you worked each week if the position was not full-time; and,
 the contact information of your supervisor or manager.

PEPO2015

Oct 10, 2015
Hi Seniors,,

I need an advise as I did a mistake in the number of years of education in federal forms submitted to SINP .. what should I do now to correct this, shall I inform SINP or just adjust it when I apply to CIC ??? can you please advise what to do....

Thank you

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
PEPO2015 said:
Hi Seniors,,

I need an advise as I did a mistake in the number of years of education in federal forms submitted to SINP .. what should I do now to correct this, shall I inform SINP or just adjust it when I apply to CIC ??? can you please advise what to do....

Thank you
Just the number of years was wrong? If yes, do not worry, correct it when submitting PR application to CIC.

PKVCanada

Oct 24, 2015
Hello People,

I am new to this website and this is my first post. I started my SINP online application before they opened the EE category on Dec 16th 2015. I didn't have all my documents ready to submit the application, so I missed the train. It closed by the time I had all my documents ready and attached. The only thing I am wondering now and need clarification on is that when I started my application online the first screen was yellow for few days and it changed to green after EE category was opened. All my screens are still green, should I go ahead and submit my application even though the intake threshold shows zero at this time?

Please let me know.

knowAndShare

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
PKVCanada said:
Hello People,

I am knew to this website and this is my first post. I started my SINP online application before they opened the EE category on Dec 16th 2015. I didn't have all my documents ready to submit the application, so I missed the train. It closed by the time I had all my documents ready and attached. The only thing I am wondering now and need clarification on is that when I started my application online the first screen was yellow for few days and it changed to green after EE category was opened. All my screens are still green, should I go ahead and submit my application even though the intake threshold shows zero at this time?

Please let me know.
I guess there is no harm in trying to submit it. It will either get denied at last page( likely expected) or it will get accepted in OASIS portal.

knowAndShare

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Thanks darklord!

On Q1 what I meant to ask was did any one else get a chance or explain the reason for missing documents just to understand if SINP follows same standard with everyone. But I also understand that both are quite important documents and they may not(don't know) chases all applicants.

My real worry now is to followup with them in correct way for my up to date roles and responsibilities document that(finally got from my HR department) I emailed them on 18th Dec. I will send them another email to let me know the status of my application and new proof submission but not sure how to do it right way like a immigration expert or attorney would do.

Thanks in advance

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
knowAndShare said:
Hi Guyz,

What's your current application status as per OASIS.? If it's still 'In Process' then your application is processing. I heard from some group members here that if you sent any documents over email, they update it with your application and you may see it from the submitted application. So you may try to find out your documents as well.

Hope for the best!

akther1983

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,
Few hours ago I got below mail from SINP:

"Your application under the SINP Express Entry Category is about to be finalized. I have been trying to update your Express Entry Application with Citizenship and Immigration Canada but unfortunately I have been unable to do so.
Can you please confirm your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Once I have received this information from you, I will be able to update your Express Entry application with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and finalize your SINP application."

I don't understand what happened to my EE profile? I can login EE profile and I replied them with required information.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
akther1983 said:
Hi Experts,
Few hours ago I got below mail from SINP:

"Your application under the SINP Express Entry Category is about to be finalized. I have been trying to update your Express Entry Application with Citizenship and Immigration Canada but unfortunately I have been unable to do so.
Can you please confirm your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Once I have received this information from you, I will be able to update your Express Entry application with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and finalize your SINP application."

I don't understand what happened to my EE profile? I can login EE profile and I replied them with required information.
Be careful about scam! Not sure if they work on weekend as you mentioned you got email few hours back! From which email address you received this email, please check!

Also, I think they can't write email this way!

knowAndShare

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
mahfuzul80 said:
What's your current application status as per OASIS.? If it's still 'In Process' then your application is processing. I heard from some group members here that if you sent any documents over email, they update it with your application and you may see it from the submitted application. So you may try to find out your documents as well.

Hope for the best!
My current status is In Process.
My real worry now is to followup with them in correct way for my up to date roles and responsibilities document that(finally got from my HR department) I emailed them on 18th Dec. I will send them another email to let me know the status of my application and new proof submission but not sure how to do it right way like a immigration expert or attorney would do.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
knowAndShare said:
My current status is In Process.
You should be less worried......because your application still in process. However, from my earlier case, it didn't work. I just missed PoF and emailed them later but they didn't consider and returned my email.

Since your status is still in process may be they still considering your case. However, mention your application number every time you do any correspondence!