Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
petertherock77 said:
You should email them quoting that application number and ask for it to be withdrawn.
I emailed them yesterday and ask for withdrawal. and today i checked my second application and it is withdrew.
waiting for the next cic draw....

4mallikharjuna

Mar 31, 2015
Hi all,

I got missing documents letter from SINP. I am from india, Please help me on my case

1) Missing of birth certificate of my and my wife. Do we need to bring birth certificate from MRO or municipality.
2) Does POF only with primary applicant or spouse is also okay.

proxis.ja@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2015
KIN
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
KIN
NOC Code......
when you fill out the SINP application form online I don't see a submit button.. Is it that they have closed again? Or maybe Im looking in the incorrect place.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proxis.ja@gmail.com said:
when you fill out the SINP application form online I don't see a submit button.. Is it that they have closed again? Or maybe Im looking in the incorrect place.
I think SINP was closed 3 days ago, hence you will not be able to submit till it opens up again.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Guys, I tried to apply for SINP today. But it says "The SINP category you are trying to apply to has reached the application intake threshold". Any idea on when it will be open again? I'm trying to submit under "Skilled worker category - Express Entry".

Appreciate your help in this regard.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subramani_vs said:
Guys, I tried to apply for SINP today. But it says "The SINP category you are trying to apply to has reached the application intake threshold". Any idea on when it will be open again? I'm trying to submit under "Skilled worker category - Express Entry".

Appreciate your help in this regard.
Maybe next month.

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
One_Topsy said:
It can't be filled. Once you are 'in process' you are either nominated or declined due to specific reason, but not because of quota
It's been almost two weeks since i sent them my documents , still no change in the status, getting a little worried now :(

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
xlnzee said:
Maybe next month.
Do you have any link to check on the announcements related to this?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Nabzter said:
It's been almost two weeks since i sent them my documents , still no change in the status, getting a little worried now :(
Dear Nabzter,

If your application status is currently In-Process, then nothing to worry, just check settlement fund tab for your mailed documents updated or not. If updated, then everything's fine.

If still you are on "Waiting on applicant" for last two weeks, then either your mailed documents didn't reached to them (wrong e-mail address, or wrong application number) or they are still waiting for more documents (be specific of their doc request, i.e all pages of your post secondary transcript, POF bank statements etc.).

However. you can always make a query or call them about the current status of your SINP application.

Thank you.

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
fahad04 said:
Dear Nabzter,

If your application status is currently In-Process, then nothing to worry, just check settlement fund tab for your mailed documents updated or not. If updated, then everything's fine.

If still you are on "Waiting on applicant" for last two weeks, then either your mailed documents didn't reached to them (wrong e-mail address, or wrong application number) or they are still waiting for more documents (be specific of their doc request, i.e all pages of your post secondary transcript, POF bank statements etc.).

However. you can always make a query or call them about the current status of your SINP application.

Thank you.
Well they asked for my Post secondary transcripts and POF, which i emailed them on the provided email ID and even received auto acknowledgment that they have received my email. Its been almost 13 days since i sent them the documents and the status is still "Waiting on Applicant". In the doc request email it was written not to send queries related to status as it will delay the process, that is why i am worried if i should follow up or wait for some more time.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subramani_vs said:
Do you have any link to check on the announcements related to this?
You can check here http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Nabzter said:
Well they asked for my Post secondary transcripts and POF, which i emailed them on the provided email ID and even received auto acknowledgment that they have received my email. Its been almost 13 days since i sent them the documents and the status is still "Waiting on Applicant". In the doc request email it was written not to send queries related to status as it will delay the process, that is why i am worried if i should follow up or wait for some more time.
I would say check the email you sent to them to be sure that you sent the correct documents/attchments, and any other potential errors. If none, perhaps send the missing docs by email again.
Like you said, I wouldn't ask about the progress, just make sure the docs are properly sent.

tavneet

Dec 20, 2015
Hello Friends,

I have query regarding POF, we have attached the internet generated bank statement bearing transaction history for 3 months. Is that ok or should we get the statement from bank branch bearing the bank stamp & manager signature and send it through email.

Please suggest.