+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gabriel14 said:
Thanks very much. That makes perfect sense. Just one more query regarding the financial proofs to be submitted with PR applications. CIC requirement says:

You must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

• list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
  • list of all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
  • be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

My question is: Do I need to submit such letter (and supporting bank statement) from all banks where I hold a saving bank account? or just for the account that i'm using to support my application?
You can provide the details of the account which supports your application and demonstrates you have the funds 3 months prior to filling the application and meet Proof of Fund criteria.

kh

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/05/2016 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016 (Height/Eye Color & Passport)
Nomination.....
26/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/10/2016
Med's Request
29/09/2016 (upfront)
Med's Done....
05/01/2017
Passport Req..
03/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2017 (Applied:08/02/2017)
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
Can anyone please tell if I can currently apply in Saskatchewan Express Entry program?

I have everything ready but I am not sure if I should make online profile at their website at this moment.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kh said:
Can anyone please tell if I can currently apply in Saskatchewan Express Entry program?

I have everything ready but I am not sure if I should make online profile at their website at this moment.
You should apply when they are accepting the invitation. Currently they are not.
Keep an eye on their website during week 1 or 2 Jan.2016.

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
Dear Forum Members,

I applied for SINP on 3rd Novemeber and received Missing document email on 2nd December, I submitted the documents the requested on 7th December. My status is still showing as "Waiting on Applicant" how much time do you thing they will take to change the status, i am very eager and concerned if they will accept my application or no :(

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has any Nov 4 applicant been nominated? Mine is In Process since 2 days and during application I did mess a couple of things for which I sent them an email, however I do not see the changes made in my application by Case officer.
1 - Also, in my account the funds were converted on 4th November by my consultancy. I see alot of applicants have their funds conversion date after their application is received. What does this mean?
2 - What I really need to know is does the SINP cancel or withdraw applications 'IN PROCESS' and how long does it usually take for the application to go through if everything is smooth.
November applicants can know better.

MRELLA

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
Good day all,

I applied Nov 5

In process Dec 5

Request for additional document - Proof Of Fund Dec 9-Waiting on Applicant

Document sent -Dec 14

Back In process and Fund converted -Dec 15

When should I be expecting good new? :) :) :)

Have a blessed day all as you comment.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRELLA said:
Good day all,

I applied Nov 5

In process Dec 5

Request for additional document-Dec 9-Waiting on Applicant

Document sent -Dec 14

What additional documents did they request?

MRELLA

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
Find here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index
You should have submitted this with you application?
is settlement plan very important to be generated as a tab in sinp application?
i forgot to create its tab, however i emailed them this document, do u think i won't be troubleshome?

HBK16

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
somtripathi said:
Has any Nov 4 applicant been nominated? Mine is In Process since 2 days and during application I did mess a couple of things for which I sent them an email, however I do not see the changes made in my application by Case officer.
1 - Also, in my account the funds were converted on 4th November by my consultancy. I see alot of applicants have their funds conversion date after their application is received. What does this mean?
2 - What I really need to know is does the SINP cancel or withdraw applications 'IN PROCESS' and how long does it usually take for the application to go through if everything is smooth.
November applicants can know better.

I have also applied on 4th November. In process on 5th December and still in (in Process). Is there any quota for specific NOC ?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
HBK16 said:
I have also applied on 4th November. In process on 5th December and still in (in Process). Is there any quota for specific NOC ?
there is no quota for Specific NOCs

HBK16

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
MRELLA said:
Good day all,

I applied Nov 5

In process Dec 5

Request for additional document - Proof Of Fund Dec 9-Waiting on Applicant

Document sent -Dec 14

I have submitted term deposits. Where we can find Fund Conversion ?

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, just for info.

The last two ITA draws (27th Nov and 4th Dec) were the first to have happened in 2 consecutive weeks, most of the other draws have taken place at an interval of two weeks.

- Which means we can infer that it is more than likely that there will be a draw this Friday- 18th December ( 2 weeks interval from the last draw).
- It also mean that, although we were expectant last Friday for a draw, that would have been unprecedented. (3 weekly draws in a row)
- CIC may also choose to surprise us and move the draw to Christmas day; albeit , this is highly unlikely.

But then, all we can do right now is to Keep Calm and Wait for ITA :)

cc:One_Topsy
Droidkar
Sanjeev

New2Ca

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All Seniors,
Thanks to all for their comments, views n suggestions. Its really helpful. Yesterday, I got SINP nomination without any additional documents request within 11 days. Now, there are few doubts at the time of ITA. I have EE profile under one noc which is not in list of SINP but applied for SINP under different noc as I have some experience in this noc also. Can you please help me to clarify following doubts because I may get ITA in next draw.
1. Can I change my original application noc? Or its OK working experience in two NOCs?
2. Is it possible to update this information after acceptance of nomination?
3. Does it affect job bank?
4. How long we can update the EE application?
Thanks in advance...