+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
One_Topsy said:
No, she will not get PR along with you, as you have said she is not accompanying you. Also, you will not be able to bring her over as a sponsor.
If you want to go to Canada first, and she joins you later, all you need to do is apply together for PR and then when you get PR you can go first, she joins you later.
In this case, I would advise you write to SINP, explain to them that you made a mistake in your application. State that what you really wanted to say is that you are both applying for PR but you will be traveling first, and then she will join you afterwards. Also ensure you correct the same in your EE profile (if you indicated she was not accompanying you).
Best case - they will accept your application and process based on both of you
Worst case - they will reject your application and you will have to reapply when they reopen. But it's better that way.
Good luck
Thanks a lot for your detailed answer.
I will try to request them for the change.

Can you please reveal in how many months should one land in canadar after getting the PR?

niazpur

Dec 9, 2014
mapleback said:
The best thing for you to do is to create a new EE profile and initiate SINP. Here's why...when you receive the nomination you will still have to wait for an ITA and when that happens you would have to rush to submit the eAPR before your profile expires (Which is only 21 days away!). CIC is not as lenient as SINP when it comes to missed documents, so in order to avoid rejection it is very important for you to get everything right when you submit your application, so don't rush it!

Withdraw your current EE profile, create a new one and inform SINP by email - attaching the IMM 5786 document (CIC letter showing your EE profile and job seeker code) to: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
Inquiries about an existing file can be directed to: immigration@gov.sk.ca or by calling (306)798-7467.

Thanks dear for such a positive and prompt reply.

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
mapleback said:
The best thing for you to do is to create a new EE profile and initiate SINP. Here's why...when you receive the nomination you will still have to wait for an ITA and when that happens you would have to rush to submit the eAPR before your profile expires (Which is only 21 days away!). CIC is not as lenient as SINP when it comes to missed documents, so in order to avoid rejection it is very important for you to get everything right when you submit your application, so don't rush it!

Withdraw your current EE profile, create a new one and inform SINP by email - attaching the IMM 5786 document (CIC letter showing your EE profile and job seeker code) to: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
Inquiries about an existing file can be directed to: immigration@gov.sk.ca or by calling (306)798-7467.
Hi,
I've almost similar problem, even more critical. I've nominated today and my profile will expire on Jan 12. What should I do now? Any idea?

Appreciate your help.
Thanks
Musa

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
musabd said:
Hi,
I've almost similar problem, even more critical. I've nominated today and my profile will expire on Jan 12. What should I do now? Any idea?

Appreciate your help.
Thanks
Musa
It depends, you must make an assessment of how quickly you can gather all the required documents and hopefully there will be a draw this Friday, December 18, 2015. But if you don't accept the nomination and miss Friday's draw then contact SINP for advice.

My suggestion is if you already have your Police report and ECA (or will get them it in a matter of days) go ahead and accept the nomination! As for the medical, it depends on how quickly you can get an appointment with the medical centre. Other documents like proof of funds, digital photos, reference letters, passport, etc. should be attainable before January 12, 2016.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
musabd said:
Hi,

Appreciate your help.
Thanks
Musa
Probably there would be a draw this month, Once you receive ITA then there is really no need to worry about profile expiry.

Hkay

Dec 14, 2015
Hello All,

I was nominated for the SINP and got my advice on 11 Nov. However since my profile was going to expire 2 Jan, I registered a new profile and gave details to SINP. My nomination was uploaded which I have accepted. I also got a mail for confirmation from CIC that I have been awarded 600 points. However on my EE profile, I still have my previous score of 357 and can't see anywhere that I was nominated except for the nomination above which I accepted. I have updated my EE profile number and Job seeker code on Job bank, however this is not showing.

Kindly advise what I should do in this regard. This is what I see on my profile.

Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria
Province/Territory Nomination Pending
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Not Applicable

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
One_Topsy said:
No, she will not get PR along with you, as you have said she is not accompanying you. Also, you will not be able to bring her over as a sponsor.
If you want to go to Canada first, and she joins you later, all you need to do is apply together for PR and then when you get PR you can go first, she joins you later.
In this case, I would advise you write to SINP, explain to them that you made a mistake in your application. State that what you really wanted to say is that you are both applying for PR but you will be traveling first, and then she will join you afterwards. Also ensure you correct the same in your EE profile (if you indicated she was not accompanying you).
Best case - they will accept your application and process based on both of you
Worst case - they will reject your application and you will have to reapply when they reopen. But it's better that way.
Good luck
Thats incorrect, if his spoue is a non-accompanying applicant and she does her medicals n submits herpcc, he can sponsor her .

If CIC requests PCC n Medical for spouse and bur spouse denies to submit,then his application can be ineligible/rejected ,

but if at all his PR is approved without her spose medical n pcc, then he can never sponsor her

there is a difference between dependants and spouse when it comes to IRPA , dont get confused

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
One_Topsy said:
1. Current Occupation - Your current job title where you work
2. Intended Occupation - The job you would like to get when you move to SK. (Ideally it should match the NOC you are claiming)
I agree with Topsy. However, it is noted that you only get your point if your Occupation match with the NOC that are declaring.

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
I have a question.... at the time of apply should we attach the birth certificate and transcript of spouse and police certificate for both applicant and spouse?
bec I couldn't find a place to upload the mentioned documents...

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Fahimeh_t said:
I have a question.... at the time of apply should we attach the birth certificate and transcript of spouse and police certificate for both applicant and spouse?
bec I couldn't find a place to upload the mentioned documents...
For birth certificate and Transcripts I think you can find them family mber section. PCC is needed after nomination

HBK16

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
maheshkumargali said:
For birth certificate and Transcripts I think you can find them family mber section. PCC is needed after nomination

Is there compulsory to submit transcript of spouse ?

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
mapleback said:
It depends, you must make an assessment of how quickly you can gather all the required documents and hopefully there will be a draw this Friday, December 18, 2015. But if you don't accept the nomination and miss Friday's draw then contact SINP for advice.

My suggestion is if you already have your Police report and ECA (or will get them it in a matter of days) go ahead and accept the nomination! As for the medical, it depends on how quickly you can get an appointment with the medical centre. Other documents like proof of funds, digital photos, reference letters, passport, etc. should be attainable before January 12, 2016.
I've all the documents except Police Report.

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
Hi Guys,
I've nominated yesterday and accepted their nomination in CIC but no points added for PNP yet. Any idea why? How long it takes? Isn't this automated?

Thanks,
Musa

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
IN IMM008 Generic application form, if we mention "Current Occupation" and "Intended Occupation" fields for spouse, then do we need to submit HR reference letter for her also?

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
couldn't find the right place to upload my husband's transcript and birth certificate and educational documents?