+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
gabriel14 said:
I received nomination and ITA last week. My passport was scheduled to expire soon so I got a new one issues this week. I'm submitting request for revision in nomination certificate but it may take a week or two for SINP to provide updated certificate. Should I wait for updated nomination certificate for submitting my CIC PR application although CIC does not ask us to upload nomination certificate anywhere? It might help save time to submit revision request to SINP and also CIC application asap; SINP may communicate to CIC on its own...what do you guys say?
One_topsy - your feedback please?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
mahfuzul80 said:
I work for an organization during 2004 - 06 for which I would like to claim points. However, at the time of resignation I arranged Experience Certificate from the said organization. But the employment certificate as required by Canada Immigration/PNP, I am not in a position to arrange so. Because of the the fact that two of my reporting supervisor already left organization.

So considering this scenario, anybody please suggest what could I do? Can I prepare a Statutory Declaration by myself and attach my experience certificate, pay slips etc.? I can refer one my superior's email address so that they can talk to him if needed.

Do you think is OK, say, for submitting SINP or EE?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion.
No, don't think your proposed solution will work. Self declaration is not accepted.
You need to reach anyone still working in the company and see if the letter can be done for you. If you can still reach your former supervisor (even though they have left the comapny) let them write it on plain paper, attach their business card as at that time, work contract, payslip etc to show he was working at the company same time as you

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
maheshkumargali said:
Today my appln. status was turned to WOA requesting below:

Please provide additional information and documentation to clarify why your spouse
will not accompany you to Canada, including any supporting documentation, within 45 days
from the date of this letter, otherwise your application may be deemed ineligible.

Can any one please guide me whhat can i show as a valid reason.......please clarify :mad:
Tell the truth. Why is your spouse not accompanying you?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
EliseHuynh said:
Thanks all.

I got the confirmation of SINP nomination letter just a few hours before. I have to wait form CIC or I have to submit this letter to CIC ? Please give me some guide helps brothers and fellow.

Thanks,

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
One_Topsy said:
Tell the truth. Why is your spouse not accompanying you?
I second One_Topsy. Just tell them the truth why your spouse is not accompanying. :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
gabriel14 said:
I received nomination and ITA last week. My passport was scheduled to expire soon so I got a new one issues this week. I'm submitting request for revision in nomination certificate but it may take a week or two for SINP to provide updated certificate. Should I wait for updated nomination certificate for submitting my CIC PR application although CIC does not ask us to upload nomination certificate anywhere? It might help save time to submit revision request to SINP and also CIC application asap; SINP may communicate to CIC on its own...what do you guys say?
I think you should just use your new passport in the ITA application. You can always explain an expired passport to CIC, in fact they should have that information based on your profile.
With regards to the nomination certificate, i'm not sure at what stage you would need it, but since CIC has the details of both the old and new passports, i don't think you need to wait for the certificate to come back.

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Topsy, quick one, is it advisable to do medicals now? since we are still waiting for ITA. Have you done yours? Also,would you know if any of the centres here in 9ja have the e-medical, I read somewhere one has to produce a CIC medical form to them if they don't have e-medical

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jideomoba said:
Hey Topsy, quick one, is it advisable to do medicals now? since we are still waiting for ITA. Have you done yours? Also,would you know if any of the centres here in 9ja have the e-medical, I read somewhere one has to produce a CIC medical form to them if they don't have e-medical
I haven't done the medical. I am thinking of doing it this wed/thurs in anticipation of ITA on Friday. Although since the medical is valid for a year, we might as well do it.
THe downside is if there's no draw this coming friday, that means it's probably till January. Not decided yet.
I'm not sure about the hospitals in Nigeria and e-medical. Either way, CIC designated the hospital, so either of their systems is fine with me. I'm not really bothered

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
One_Topsy said:
I haven't done the medical. I am thinking of doing it this wed/thurs in anticipation of ITA on Friday. Although since the medical is valid for a year, we might as well do it.
THe downside is if there's no draw this coming friday, that means it's probably till January. Not decided yet.
I'm not sure about the hospitals in Nigeria and e-medical. Either way, CIC designated the hospital, so either of their systems is fine with me. I'm not really bothered
Also your visa validity will expire after a year from your Immigration medicals date, though it would make only a weeks difference

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Dear all experts,

As I logged in OASIS and checking different tabs, just under main "express entry application" tab, there is an attached documents named "CICdocument".

I downloaded it and found my EE profile & Job seeker validation code pdf file with a new code pasted on upper right corner of 2nd page.

Do anyone experienced the same?

Thanks.

ali.kh.1987

Nov 18, 2015
Trennis said:
Even though you have enough money now, and if you apply with just current bank statement, they will ask to provide your transaction history during the last 3 month. It is mandatory requirement and they check for this very strictly.
Tnx for your reply,

So what do I have to do? just provide the 3 months transaction history they figure out during that time the needed amount were not on my account, so you think they are gonno reject me? I have that amount right now? what is your opinion?

how joining account with my father or mother? I think its not acceptable again? yes?

:(

vinay canada

Dec 7, 2015
Hi friends,

Please help me in one query do SINP accepts EPF and PPF funds as settlement funds, as i have submitted PPF and EPF funds.

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Thanks Topsy, exactly my thought too. My hope is that the draw should happen this coming Friday the 18th . Abi na Xmas day dem wan do am ni? I really have high hopes that there will at least be one more draw this year.

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
One_Topsy said:
Thank Topsy. :)

Fellows and Brothers !

In my nomination from SINP to CIC, my dependent information is included. I can not find dependent children information in my express entry profile (I did not remember about this issue ???).
Is it correct that I can fill my children information when I get ITA and start do PR application ?

Many thanks Fellows and Brothers.
Hope that we have new draw very soon.