+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

ali.kh.1987

Nov 18, 2015
Hey Guys,

I have a question regarding proof of fund

the time of my proof is for previous year as it just about how much I have on that time on my account.

I know, I will be asked for update one, but the problem is I can again can show how much I have on my account currently, because if I want to get transactions history the amount of three months will not be around 12000 CAD which it cannot be acceptable for them, I have that amount (12000) around 1 month.....

anyway, u think can I just get bank statement without transaction history which will be mention the time I open the account and the rest of needed information
and just mention how much I have currently...???

or I have to provide the transaction history? :-X :-X

tnx in advance

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
I received nomination and ITA last week. My passport was scheduled to expire soon so I got a new one issues this week. I'm submitting request for revision in nomination certificate but it may take a week or two for SINP to provide updated certificate. Should I wait for updated nomination certificate for submitting my CIC PR application although CIC does not ask us to upload nomination certificate anywhere? It might help save time to submit revision request to SINP and also CIC application asap; SINP may communicate to CIC on its own...what do you guys say?

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali.kh.1987 said:
Hey Guys,

I have a question regarding proof of fund

the time of my proof is for previous year as it just about how much I have on that time on my account.

I know, I will be asked for update one, but the problem is I can again can show how much I have on my account currently, because if I want to get transactions history the amount of three months will not be around 12000 CAD which it cannot be acceptable for them, I have that amount (12000) around 1 month.....

anyway, u think can I just get bank statement without transaction history which will be mention the time I open the account and the rest of needed information
and just mention how much I have currently...???

or I have to provide the transaction history? :-X :-X

tnx in advance
Even though you have enough money now, and if you apply with just current bank statement, they will ask to provide your transaction history during the last 3 month. It is mandatory requirement and they check for this very strictly.

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
Hi, quick question - I've submitted my application via SINP portal (Oasis), the status is now "Waiting On Applicant" and I need to provide additional documents.

Question is: how? I'm unable to add anything to my application on the website, did someone deal with that?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
gabriel14 said:
I received nomination and ITA last week. My passport was scheduled to expire soon so I got a new one issues this week. I'm submitting request for revision in nomination certificate but it may take a week or two for SINP to provide updated certificate. Should I wait for updated nomination certificate for submitting my CIC PR application although CIC does not ask us to upload nomination certificate anywhere? It might help save time to submit revision request to SINP and also CIC application asap; SINP may communicate to CIC on its own...what do you guys say?
I cannot answer your other questions but I can confirm that CIC does not ask anywhere to upload nomination certificate.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Stngr said:
Hi, quick question - I've submitted my application via SINP portal (Oasis), the status is now "Waiting On Applicant" and I need to provide additional documents.

Question is: how? I'm unable to add anything to my application on the website, did someone deal with that?
The requested additional documents need to be sent only by e-mail:

immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

Mention your full name, DOB, File Number and date of application submission.

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
cool, thx sushsmart15 ;-)

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
I work for an organization during 2004 - 06 for which I would like to claim points. However, at the time of resignation I arranged Experience Certificate from the said organization. But the employment certificate as required by Canada Immigration/PNP, I am not in a position to arrange so. Because of the the fact that two of my reporting supervisor already left organization.

So considering this scenario, anybody please suggest what could I do? Can I prepare a Statutory Declaration by myself and attach my experience certificate, pay slips etc.? I can refer one my superior's email address so that they can talk to him if needed.

Do you think is OK, say, for submitting SINP or EE?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi all. I have been reading posts in this forum and they are really helpful.
This is my first post and I would like to share my timeline.
Applied 4 Dec 2015, In Process 10 Dec 2015, and got a Nomination Letter today 12 Dec 2015.
No documents were requested from me.
I am under 2234, which I think is the first in the list :)

God is so good!
My family are so happy :)
To God be the glory forever.

Now, I would like to ask of the next step. How do I approve the nomination? Is it thru myCIC?

Thanks!

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Today my appln. status was turned to WOA requesting below:

Please provide additional information and documentation to clarify why your spouse
will not accompany you to Canada, including any supporting documentation, within 45 days
from the date of this letter, otherwise your application may be deemed ineligible.

Can any one please guide me whhat can i show as a valid reason.......please clarify :mad:

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
amjk28 said:
Applied 4 Dec 2015, In Process 10 Dec 2015, and got a Nomination Letter today 12 Dec 2015.
No documents were requested from me.
I am under 2234, which I think is the first in the list :)

God is so good!

Now, I would like to ask of the next step. How do I approve the nomination? Is it thru myCIC?

Thanks!
Congrats!

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Thanks all.

I got the confirmation of SINP nomination letter just a few hours before. I have to wait form CIC or I have to submit this letter to CIC ? Please give me some guide helps brothers and fellow.

Thanks,

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
amjk28 said:
Applied 4 Dec 2015, In Process 10 Dec 2015, and got a Nomination
God is so good!

Thanks!
Congratulations. All the best.

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
darklord said:
I cannot answer your other questions but I can confirm that CIC does not ask anywhere to upload nomination certificate.
Thanks for the confirmation darklord. It helps. Hoping to have feedback from others too.