Nov 28, 2015
hi everyone

i just want to share the good news i just got nominated ;D

NOC4163
timelines
EE 7th jan 2015

SINP EE application 4th NOvember

Nomination received and accepted 11th December

did not get a nomination letter just a long notification in my express entry account.

thanks

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vn0179 said:
Hi, I have applied under SINP Express entry on Nov,5 and recently got below Queries form SINP on my Birth Certificate document and proof of Fund.

1. Birth Certificate- I do not have Birth certificate so I submitted my Education doc i.e. Secondary school certificate but it has only my father name not my mother name, so I provided my passport which has both parents name along with my DOB and name, same documents I have provided for my spouse as well. But, as our Education Documents does not have mother name in it , they are not accepting as Birth certificate document.

Immigration authorities need the Birth Certificate for all applicants including dependents. They will not accept your educational certificate as a replacement. My recommendation is to get one issued.

2. Proof Of Fund- I provided Mutual fund, Canadian Bank account Balance and my India Provident fund and Gratuity amount as well, They accepted Mutual Fund but not PF , which i don;t understand. I have read in so many forum that you can show PF and gratuity amount under your settlement or proof of fund as this money will be available once I will resign from my current job, while moving to Canada.

PF funds are not considered by CIC as PoF, they need the funds to be readily available and should be there with you prior to 3 months of application date. The best bet for anyone is savings in the bank account, term/ fixed deposits.

Can anyone please share some advice on above points on how should I move forward on this or provide information back to SINP?

Thanks in advance for your help and timely support on this.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soleil2015 said:
hi everyone

NOC4163
timelines
EE 7th jan 2015

Congratulations 8)[flash=200,200][/flash]

did not get a nomination letter just a long notification in my express entry account.

thanks

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Guys which one is better for IT jobs, cost of living, good environment for family?

Regina or Saskatoon?

chCanada

Apr 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
You need a document that shows your job duties matches the NOC you are claiming.
Below link (create a letter with SOLEMN AFFIRMATION) may help you:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-verification-letter-missing-explanation-format-t64698.0.html;msg2153390#msg2153390

chCanada

Apr 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maheshkumargali said:
In my experience letter from HR, my company HR mentioned only from and to dates of employment and designation.
After going through a few posts today am really confused if I should request for more information and send it to SINP email now?
Note: My application status changed to in progress on Dec 08th.......
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-verification-letter-missing-explanation-format-t64698.0.html;msg2153390#msg2153390

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Guys which one is better for IT jobs, cost of living, good environment for family?

Regina or Saskatoon?
Same question.
I also want to know !!!

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
Gabriel, there is a slight mistake here. It's "jideomoba" who has received the nomination.

I hope my turn comes very soon to announce.
Oh sorry! I just realized that I misread in hurry. My best wishes to you for a nomination before upcoming express entry draw!! Stay put! :)

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
You can use the same letter dated in June 2015 for your PR application.
If you want to claim points for the work experience obtained after June 2015, then you need to obtain a new current dated Reference Letter.

If this does not make any difference to your points, then the June one itself is fine and you can attach the latest salary slip for November 2015 month to show that you are still working with this current organization. If you have a work contract, then best to attach it as well.
Thanks sushsmart15. Thus is helpful!

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need everyone's opinion.
When I applied online, the system did not allow me to create additional screen for Settlement fund. Due to which I updated the amount and attached all my proof in the Settlement tab.

When I see the online account only one amount is entered by SINP and is converted in CAD $. I have written to SINP email box and let them know about this situation.

My question is, since I was not able to create additional screen and having attached all the proof in the same screen, impact the application ?
Will I have to do anything differently ?

Looking forward for your advice.

MSOOMRO

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17, 2015
Nomination.....
March 17, 2016
AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
vn0179 said:
Hi, I have applied under SINP Express entry on Nov,5 and recently got below Queries form SINP on my Birth Certificate document and proof of Fund.

1. Birth Certificate- I do not have Birth certificate so I submitted my Education doc i.e. Secondary school certificate but it has only my father name not my mother name, so I provided my passport which has both parents name along with my DOB and name, same documents I have provided for my spouse as well. But, as our Education Documents does not have mother name in it , they are not accepting as Birth certificate document.

2. Proof Of Fund- I provided Mutual fund, Canadian Bank account Balance and my India Provident fund and Gratuity amount as well, They accepted Mutual Fund but not PF , which i don;t understand. I have read in so many forum that you can show PF and gratuity amount under your settlement or proof of fund as this money will be available once I will resign from my current job, while moving to Canada.

Can anyone please share some advice on above points on how should I move forward on this or provide information back to SINP?

Thanks in advance for your help and timely support on this.
Can you share the exact query raised by SINP?
Secondly, when your application status was changed to 'In Process'?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Yoda24 said:
I need everyone's opinion.
When I applied online, the system did not allow me to create additional screen for Settlement fund. Due to which I updated the amount and attached all my proof in the Settlement tab.

When I see the online account only one amount is entered by SINP and is converted in CAD $. I have written to SINP email box and let them know about this situation.

My question is, since I was not able to create additional screen and having attached all the proof in the same screen, impact the application ?
Will I have to do anything differently ?

Looking forward for your advice.
When you say you wrote to SINP, what exactly do you mean?
I advise you to write a letter explaining your POF, sign it and email to them as a missing document along with original POF documents.
In the letter explain how you combine all you POF documents to reach the cut off.
Good luck

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Soleil2015 said:
hi everyone

NOC4163
timelines
EE 7th jan 2015

thanks
Congratulations. All the best.

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
chCanada said:
Are they still accepting affidavits for counting relevant experince as per NOC? Heard somewhere that they are now not accepting it...
Someone who has information, please confirm....