Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
66778899 said:
One_Topsy, thanks for all your contributions in this forum. Kindly advise which hospital to do pre-medical in Nigeria. Thanks
If you're in Lagos;
Q-Life Family Clinic,
Plot 155a Prince Ade Odedina Street,
off Sinari Daranijo, Victoria Island Annexe,
e-mail: qlifecare@hotmail.com and info@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Telephone: +234-8113975433 or +234 7027704055

Abuja:
IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre Abuja
Address: 4 Buchannan Close,
off Buchannan Crescent, off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 11,
iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int
Telephone: +234 (0) 808 522 1427
+234 (0) 807 219 1122

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
number411 said:
I now saw the SK nomination in myCIC and accepted it, and really thankful to the officer who acted so promptly. Three cheers to him/her! 8)
Fantastic! :)

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Guys
Do you think police certificate is necessary at the time on online application?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Fahimeh_t said:
Guys
Do you think police certificate is necessary at the time on online application?
Yes it is,
you must provide PCC when you submit your application after ITA

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
maheshkumargali said:
So they require a pdf format where hr mentions our roles and responsibilities. Is it?
Reference letter should include the date of start of employment, working hours per week, salary drawn per month, job title, job roles and description in the company letterhead and signed off by the HR.

In case you cannot get the reference letters (as it happens with many people) they have submitted one or combination of contract copy, pay slips, tax return forms, bank statement showing salary deposit and some cases a letter from the colleagues with his details (phone number etc) but it is preferred that you get reference letter.

All the best.

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To God be the glory, I received the good news about 30 mins ago- "APPLICATION NOMINATED". I want to say a big thank you to all for your support and helpful tips. Your encouragement and advices kept me sane all along. :eek:

Thumbs up to One_Topsy, you are a brother indeed. Bro, if you are in Lagos ? your tomorrow TGIF is on me ;D

CIC notification has come too - looking forward to my 600 and ITA.

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
darklord said:
Reference letter should include the date of start of employment, working hours per week, salary drawn per month, job title, job roles and description in the company letterhead and signed off by the HR.

In case you cannot get the reference letters (as it happens with many people) they have submitted one or combination of contract copy, pay slips, tax return forms, bank statement showing salary deposit and some cases a letter from the colleagues with his details (phone number etc) but it is preferred that you get reference letter.

All the best.
My reference letter is dated - June 2015 (when I applied to SINP first time), however i got through SINP last week. Can I use the same letter to submit to CIC with PR application or should I get a letter in latest date?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
jideomoba said:
To God be the glory, I received the good news about 30 mins ago- "APPLICATION NOMINATED". I want to say a big thank you to all for your support and helpful tips. Your encouragement and advices kept me sane all along. :eek:

Thumbs up to One_Topsy, you are a brother indeed. Bro, if you are in Lagos ? your tomorrow TGIF is on me ;D

Congratulations. All the best.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jideomoba said:

Ha ha..Congrats bro!
Enjoy...not in Lagos :)
Let's meet up in Sakatoon for the TGIF :D

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Ha ha..Congrats bro!
Enjoy...not in Lagos :)
Let's meet up in Sakatoon for the TGIF :D
Many Congratulations sushsmart15. One_Topsy has been a pillar of knowledge and strength to many of us. I look forward to meeting you guys in Sask soon! :)

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
gabriel14 said:
Many Congratulations sushsmart15. One_Topsy has been a pillar of knowledge and strength to many of us. I look forward to meeting you guys in Sask soon! :)
Gabriel, there is a slight mistake here. It's "jideomoba" who has received the nomination.

I hope my turn comes very soon to announce.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
gabriel14 said:
My reference letter is dated - June 2015 (when I applied to SINP first time), however i got through SINP last week. Can I use the same letter to submit to CIC with PR application or should I get a letter in latest date?
You can use the same letter dated in June 2015 for your PR application.
If you want to claim points for the work experience obtained after June 2015, then you need to obtain a new current dated Reference Letter.

If this does not make any difference to your points, then the June one itself is fine and you can attach the latest salary slip for November 2015 month to show that you are still working with this current organization. If you have a work contract, then best to attach it as well.

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Hello Fellows,

I did apply for SNIP under Saskatchewan Express entry in December 2016 (NOC 4011). My total points were 65. My application status is “In process”. I do hope that I will be nominated soon. However, I have one issue.

I may declare some things wrong in work experience. I got my Ph.D. degree in December 2004. From January 2005 to August 2005, I worked full-time at one university. My duties at this school were teaching for undergrad students and doing research. When, I applied for SNIP, I asked a reference from my first employer. They informed that I worked for them during this period without title confirming. I did not check their letter carefully :'(. In addition, I think that my job title was “lecturer” during the period, I declared to have experience work as a lecture from January 2005 to August 2005. As you see, I do not want to cheat the SNIP. I have no reason to do that. My total point is higher than the requirement of the program.

I do not know what I am going to do know. Do I need to ask my first employer to write the reference again, then submit it to SNIP? It may take me a lot of time to do that since I am currently working in Canada now.
Or I can write letter to SNIP that I want to withdraw the points that I had earned from January 2005 to August 2005?
Or I will waiting from SNIP.

if I do not do any things, when I get the SNIP nomination, can delete the working experience from January 2005 to August 2005 in MyCIC. The reason is that I do not want to ask the reference letter again. I have to write application for the letter and send mail to them, and wait for their approval. Last time, it take me more one months to get the letter :mad:. Hence, I could not apply on November.

Please give me some hints my friends,

Many thanks

vn0179

Dec 10, 2015
Hi, I have applied under SINP Express entry on Nov,5 and recently got below Queries form SINP on my Birth Certificate document and proof of Fund.

1. Birth Certificate- I do not have Birth certificate so I submitted my Education doc i.e. Secondary school certificate but it has only my father name not my mother name, so I provided my passport which has both parents name along with my DOB and name, same documents I have provided for my spouse as well. But, as our Education Documents does not have mother name in it , they are not accepting as Birth certificate document.

2. Proof Of Fund- I provided Mutual fund, Canadian Bank account Balance and my India Provident fund and Gratuity amount as well, They accepted Mutual Fund but not PF , which i don;t understand. I have read in so many forum that you can show PF and gratuity amount under your settlement or proof of fund as this money will be available once I will resign from my current job, while moving to Canada.

Can anyone please share some advice on above points on how should I move forward on this or provide information back to SINP?

Thanks in advance for your help and timely support on this.