+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
One_Topsy said:
The only thing you need to do is click 'accept' in MyCIC profile.
Once you do that 600 points will come - it may take a while though. :)
Mine took more than 24 hrs, others got within minutes
OK bro
waiting
thanks

by the way I applied for police certificate today just in case for getting prepared.
One_Topsy what other docs I can prepare simultaneously?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
droidkar said:
OK bro
waiting
thanks

by the way I applied for police certificate today just in case for getting prepared.
You might want to secure an appointment for your medicals. So that it doesn't delay you when you get ITA.
Most other documents you probably have since you applied to SINP.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
droidkar said:
OK bro
waiting
thanks

Speak to your bank(s). I understand you will need Proof of funds letter from them.

The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include

• the applicant’s name,
  • the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address),
  • the account number,
  • the date account was opened and
  • the current balance of account as well
  • the average balance in the past six months

This is what I am doing while waiting for the next draw.

Best of luck

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
One_Topsy said:
You might want to secure an appointment for your medicals. So that it doesn't delay you when you get ITA.
Most other documents you probably have since you applied to SINP.
well

today I talked with the doctor and he said that we need to wait for reference docs from CIC.

Two more questions:
1. now we can forget about logging in to SINP? The rest is with CIC?
2. documents for CIC they will require after ITA I should send via the net or in envelope?

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Hot2Cold said:
Speak to your bank(s). I understand you will need Proof of funds letter from them.

The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include

• the applicant’s name,
  • the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address),
  • the account number,

Best of luck

are these requirements from their side? or you think they will need?

cos I have the letter/statements which I submitted to SINP for 4 months not 6 as you said.
You think I need a new one?
Is this requirement?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
droidkar said:
today I talked with the doctor and he said that we need to wait for reference docs from CIC.

Two more questions:
1. now we can forget about logging in to SINP? The rest is with CIC?
2. documents for CIC they will require after ITA I should send via the net or in envelope?
You can do upfront medicals - check with the doctor/another doctor. I was told the same by the first hospital I called. But i called another and I was asked to come.
Not all hospitals are aware of the upfront medical for express entry. In the old system, you had to get a letter from CIC to go do medicals.

Document submission after ITA is online via MyCIC account

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
droidkar said:

cos I have the letter/statements which I submitted to SINP for 4 months not 6 as you said.
Is this requirement?
For CIC, you will need 6 months current statement. Unfortunately, you will not be able to use the same statement you used for SINP.
CIC also requires a reference letter in the stated format by Hot2Cold

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
SMani said:
I have applied for a review sending them a copy of the employment letter where I have shown experience in my line of education and the details of NOC which is covered for my job details.. Hope and Pray I get a good review.

If your application was not approved and you think there was an error, you can request a second review. In a second review, your application is sent to a different Manager and you will be notified of their decision.

To request a second review you must send a signed letter to the SINP within 45 days of the date on the refusal letter. In your letter, you must clearly state what you feel the error is.

The second review is based on the information in your existing application, so you will not be able to add documents or information to support your case. If you have new documents or information, you will have to submit a new application to the SINP.

Wish you best of luck, hope they consider it. however the secondary review is very time consuming, you may not here anything from SINP for months , I would advise yo to re-apply if SINP re-opens before a decision is made on your Secondary review.

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Hot2Cold said:

• the applicant’s name,
  • the account number,

Best of luck
well,
so, there will be no need for 6 months transactions?
only average?

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Guys one query, do we actully need to get a reference letter from our banks to show POF when we have proper term deposit slips mentioning everything amount date of open, date of maturity.. is this mandatory by CIC to get that letter from bank.

Please throw some light. On this..

MSOOMRO

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17, 2015
Nomination.....
March 17, 2016
AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
Hi Guys,

Any one on forum under NOC 2171 and got the nomination?

I need your help with respect to work reference letter, I have applied in SINP - EE Nov 03, 2015 and status was changed to 'In Process' on 23-Nov-2015. Afterwords i have not received any correspondence, i want if it is possible kindly share with me your drafted reference letter, so i could compare mine to make sure that there is no gap on my part. You can send me reference letter in Personal Message on this forum OR text me on whats app 00923333457849.

Thanks for your support

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
droidkar said:

Is this requirement?
This is what I picked up from one of the Express Entry topics (link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-applicants-october-2015-t368460.0.html) . But better to be prepared than not. I believe this is the Document Checklist one gets after being invited.

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
MSOOMRO said:
Hi Guys,

Any one on forum under NOC 2171 and got the nomination?

I need your help with respect to work reference letter, I have applied in SINP - EE Nov 03, 2015 and status was changed to 'In Process' on 23-Nov-2015. Afterwords i have not received any correspondence, i want if it is possible kindly share with me your drafted reference letter, so i could compare mine to make sure that there is no gap on my part. You can send me reference letter in Personal Message on this forum OR text me on whats app 00923333457849.

Thanks for your support
you need to provide your duties performed, and they match with responsibilities mentioned in http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2171
of course you can ask for your boss to do some modifications in your job description to match with official one

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
prab0 said:
Guys one query, do we actully need to get a reference letter from our banks to show POF when we have proper term deposit slips mentioning everything amount date of open, date of maturity.. is this mandatory by CIC to get that letter from bank.

Please throw some light. On this..
It's risky not to. CIC specifically requested for it, so it's better to provide.
I doubt my bank will provide the letter in the format CIC requested. I think they will probably just issue a standard reference letter.
I'll probably submit that along with my 6 months bank statement.
However, my case is simple because i'm using just a statement. In a case where you're using term deposit or other means, you might really need the letter to strengthen your case.