+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

jt_jason

Nov 11, 2015
n8d07018 said:
Hello,

I am trying to apply for the SINP International skilled worker Express Entry as it is Open, however i am unable to answer this mandatory question about work experience. I am a Human Resources professional, NOC A, and have sufficient work experience, but 1121, the Noc A is not listed, under I Have experience in at OASIS.

On SINP's website, it states for International skilled worker express entry, you can have experience in any NOC O, A or B, but why is my occupation note listed under the having work experience in.

On the website it states, SINP has opened up slots for International skilled worker- Express entry, but this seems like it has been opened up for occupations in demand list. Is it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Find the closest occupation according to job responsibilities(like office administrator,supervisor or whatever comes close) and submit your profile.Remember it is not job title but job description which matters.If your job description is wrong or have a mismatch,it will be rectified by officer or you will be notified.My two cents..
::)

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, i have submitted the SINP EE application now. I had submitted an application on the 4th Nov as well, however my address and passport details were entered incorrectly by my consultancy and hence I needed to resubmit, thankfully the window reopened. However what I notice is that there is a difference of almost 1200 between my last and new application number. My last application status is still received, should I delete the last profile or wait for sometime?
Please suggest.

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Got the ITA yesterday :) :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Hot2Cold said:
Hi,

Is there a topic for all who have got nominated and or got ITA for the next steps? If not, then shall we create one?

We can then help each other with the CIC part of the process.
Good idea. Have you gotten ITA?
I have accepted nomination but haven't seen 600 points. Waiting patiently

jt_jason

Nov 11, 2015
somtripathi said:
Guys, i have submitted the SINP EE application now. I had submitted an application on the 4th Nov as well, however my address and passport details were entered incorrectly by my consultancy and hence I needed to resubmit, thankfully the window reopened. However what I notice is that there is a difference of almost 1200 between my last and new application number. My last application status is still received, should I delete the last profile or wait for sometime?
Please suggest.
As long as you declared about old application in your new application,you are good.
There is no problem with two applications which are in "application received " stage.However,it is unacceptable if two applications are in "In Process".Generally,they will ask you by email to withdraw one application .
Hope that helps.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
One_Topsy said:
Good idea. Have you gotten ITA?
I have accepted nomination but haven't seen 600 points. Waiting patiently
I got the 600 pints as soon as I accepted my nomination. But missed the ITA.

Will wait for next week for the next draw.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
I haven't seen this situation before, but considering that they have uploaded the ethical disclosure form it means they've seen ALL the docs you sent.
The best you can do now is wait, and hope it comes out well. I'm sure it should be fine.
Besides, if they are gonna return your application, they do it fairly quickly, so if it's still in process that's a good sign
Thanks One_Topsy. Yes, I have decided to wait till SINP decides something on my In Process app.

Since SINP is again open, some guys were suggesting to re-apply and withdraw the old application. In fact, I did recreate most of the pages with a new account but I decided not to submit because settlement fund is just 1 or 2 tabs depending on how many bank accounts an applicant wants to show. Further, I thought in the same lines as you, that they would have seen my bank statement via my mail and only later has it become In Process. They could have returned it already if they really wanted this tab to be filled.

So I'm not resubmitting any new app now. If SINP returns my application for not filling this 1 tab, then so it is and I'll resubmit if I get another chance. But not now.

thanks once again.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jt_jason said:
As long as you declared about old application in your new application,you are good.
There is no problem with two applications which are in "application received " stage.However,it is unacceptable if two applications are in "In Process".Generally,they will ask you by email to withdraw one application .
Hope that helps.
I haven't mentioned about my old application in the new one. Should I email them about this or should I just cancel the old one before it gets to In Process stage?

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
:eek: :eek: :eek: :-\
Guys, anyone can help me ...
They requested settlement plan a few days ago to be sent via email.
I answered to 7-8 questions on the web site http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index and sent the summary to me.
After that I forwarded the email I received to their office.

But today I received request from the office that they need settlement plan.

I'm confused.
Is there any trick I need to know in order to fill the plan correctly?

I started from the question:
Has your application to come to Canada been approved? > Ni, I applied but I'm still waiting.
Where would you like to live in Canada? > Sask.

and the last question was:
Do you already have a job offer in Canada? > No

please help to fill the settlement plan correctly

thanks in advance

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Hot2Cold said:
Hi,

Is there a topic for all who have got nominated and or got ITA for the next steps? If not, then shall we create one?

We can then help each other with the CIC part of the process.
Hi, here is the link which u r looking for
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-applicants-october-2015-t368460.0.html
Welcome to this thread n wish u a smooth CIC processing. :)

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
droidkar said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :-\
Guys, anyone can help me ...
They requested settlement plan a few days ago to be sent via email.
I answered to 7-8 questions on the web site http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index and sent the summary to me.
After that I forwarded the email I received to their office.

But today I received request from the office that they need settlement plan.

I'm confused.
Is there any trick I need to know in order to fill the plan correctly?

I started from the question:
Has your application to come to Canada been approved? > Ni, I applied but I'm still waiting.
Where would you like to live in Canada? > Sask.

and the last question was:
Do you already have a job offer in Canada? > No

please help to fill the settlement plan correctly

thanks in advance
Take a print out of that Settlement Plan, scan it and then send it to them by e-mail.

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
somtripathi said:
I haven't mentioned about my old application in the new one. Should I email them about this or should I just cancel the old one before it gets to In Process stage?
You should inform SINP about that, even if you withdraw it or cancel it, you should have declared this in your latest application, because you had technically applied for a permanent residency

anyways you should inform it

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jyothi999 said:
Hi, here is the link which u r looking for
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-applicants-october-2015-t368460.0.html
Welcome to this thread n wish u a smooth CIC processing. :)
Thanks, but we didn't get ITA in october?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Hot2Cold said:
I got the 600 pints as soon as I accepted my nomination. But missed the ITA.

Will wait for next week for the next draw.
Wow, so fast? I got a letter about me accepting, but no 600 points. Guess i'll just keep waiting

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
Take a print out of that Settlement Plan, scan it and then send it to them by e-mail.
you mean that I need to answer only to these couple of questions?
cos there are several links, but it seems they are only for reading ...