Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
somtripathi said:
So, does it mean that if they link my document to the application before it gets to in process, I stand a chance, how about if they don't, does it mean I lose my opportunity.
When does the SINP EE reopen again?
Do not panic.
just wait and see.
my situation is not better than you and I got in processed!
I just hope to get nominated. you do the same.
if we were rejected we can apply in Jan 2016!
so again don't be worried and stay calm :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
bahadur said:
Waiting on Applicant status can directly be changed to Nomination. So, no need to panic there.
Ok, thanks!

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fahimeh_t said:
Do not panic.
just wait and see.
my situation is not better than you and I got in processed!
I just hope to get nominated. you do the same.
if we were rejected we can apply in Jan 2016!
so again don't be worried and stay calm :)
Thanks for the consultation. Helps a lot this forum when there are folks to help each other :)

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
One_Topsy said:
Yes, I emailed and got auto reply. But status should go back to 'in process' ? :'(
Buddy, it may take around 7 days for status to change from WOA to In Progress.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sumit.singh.hallan said:
Buddy, it may take around 7 days for status to change from WOA to In Progress.
Thanks buddy

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Thanks for your lovely wishes.
I want to know what is the process if I am expecting a baby next year. How should I proceed with this after nomination? Should I email the same to SNIP before accepting the nomination or should I accept it later next year? As some experts also suggested that me and my wife should get pre medical checkup. Which is not possible as X-Ray is prohibited during the pregnancy period.

What will be a better step for me to take as I am little confused and it will be better if anyone can advice me on this who had gone through same situation.

Thanks in advance

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone. :)

I've read through this topic and right now I feel completely mixed up. :D
I am waiting for the next year when the program opens and completing forms in advance.

I would appreciate if someone who successfully applied or just know exactly the answer helped me with my indecision regarding application completion.

IMM0008 Generic application form for Canada

1. If form's fields are grey, is it considered as that I put N/A in it?
2. If apply for SINP, what do I need to put in IMM0008
"Program under which you are applying": Economic
"Category under which you are applying" field: Provincial Nominee or Skilled Worker?
3. IMM0008. Personal details. 9 Citezenship(s):
I have the only one, but I can't put N/A nor NA in the second field. In this case it will be blank. Is it normal to leave it blank?
4. IMM0008. Contact information. 5 Fax no:
If I don't have one, I can't put N/A nor NA in this field, otherwise it is not marked with grey color and will be blank in this case. Is leaving blank is also acceptable?
5. IMM0008. Consent and declaration of applicant
In the field "I,(first name, last name)______ on behalf....
Can't put my name, so if I sign it electronically later, I think it is not necessary, right? Or do I need to print it out in the end?
6. IMM0008 Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee
What should I put in "Which provincial government has nominated you" and
"Provincial stream category" fields? Do I need to put just N/A as I have not been nominated yet?

IMM5406E Addition family information

7. IMM5406E. Put N/A in every box or just the first one of every table if there is no records?
8. IMM5406E. Place of birth. Do I need to put "City, Country" or just "City"?
9. Parents divorced and both got married, but my mother deceased few years ago and my step-father is not considered as a step father no longer. Do I need to mention him and his daughter as a step-sister?
If I need to show my step-mother from the father's side, looks like I need to attach another paper mentioning her. What can be the title? Additional family information Section A continuation? Does it fit?

IMM5562E Supplementary Information

10. Does it matter in what sequence I will put my travels in. The last travel is the first line or the first line is the first travel?
If I check a check-box "did not travel", do I need to put N/A in the first boxes of every line or just in the first box of an entire table or don't need to put anything below?

Do I need to complete just Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form from Provincial Forms and Guides section?

I just noticed that there are differences between Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category and Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category checklists. They are completely the same in required forms for both of them with the difference that in Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category they accept scan copies only, but in Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category they are not specific about what form should be applied as a scanned copy.
What form should I upload right after completing it on my PC and what I should print out, sign and upload as scanned copy?

Sorry for a long list of questions.
Thanks.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
navigogana said:
Hey Guys,

I want to know what is the process if I am expecting a baby next year. How should I proceed with this after nomination? Should I email the same to SNIP before accepting the nomination or should I accept it later next year? As some experts also suggested that me and my wife should get pre medical checkup. Which is not possible as X-Ray is prohibited during the pregnancy period.

What will be a better step for me to take as I am little confused and it will be better if anyone can advice me on this who had gone through same situation.

Thanks in advance
I'm not sure about the medical, but for informing SINP about a child before birth is not necessary (IMHO). If they nominate you, then accept your nomination and get ITA. when the baby is born, you should be at CIC stage. They will request POF for the addition to your family.
In any case, even if you have your baby born and you're not yet nominated, if you inform the province, they should just ask for updated POF and maybe ask you to fill some other forms.
I wouldn't worry too much

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Yaay!! My status changed back to 'in process' :p :p :p :p :p

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
navigogana said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance
You should inform Sinp/ CIC, FYI: CIC will put your application on hold until your child is born, this may delay your application, but its mandatory to inform

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Yaay!! My status changed back to 'in process' :p :p :p :p :p
Congrats One_Topsy. You're really monitoring Oasis realtime ;D My brother, God go do am for us all. Good news is on the way

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Zohaib Ali said:
You should inform Sinp/ CIC, FYI: CIC will put your application on hold until your child is born, this may delay your application, but its mandatory to inform
Are you sure of this?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jideomoba said:
Congrats One_Topsy. You're really monitoring Oasis realtime ;D My brother, God go do am for us all. Good news is on the way
Thanks bro. Hopefully we all get good news

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zohaib Ali said:
I think you are right. Once you have been nominated you cannot make any changes if it comes to child birth according to SINP Procedural Guidelines

All changes should be done using Request for Revision and/or Extension Form, and it is clearly said that:

Revisions will not be made to the Nomination Certificate to add/remove a spouse (if married/divorced) or dependent children (if born after nomination).
I think navigogana, you should inform SINP before child is born. I have the same situation, but I think I'll wait until he comes, because it influences on you settlement funds you need to show and adding additional person to whom visa should be issued.

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Are you sure of this?
Yes you should ifrom CIC, they will put your application on hold until the child is born

Informing SINP is important too, you cannot apply for PR for anyone whose name is not on the nomination certificate

If you inform sinp after nomination they have the right to reject your nomination certificate,

coz you should disclose all material facts when applying for immigration, a change in family composition which you are well aware and did not disclose will qualify as misrepresentation, even if the did not specifically asked for information, you may get nomination without informing SINP but you cannot apply for your kids PR, if its name is not mentioned on nomination certificate, in that case if you apply for revision for nonimation or inform CIC they will definitely quest you as to why this information was withheld by you

basic principles respecting misrepresentation inadmissibility. For instance:
• that it is not necessary to have intent to mislead or misrepresent, an innocent misrepresentation is still a misrepresentation;
• the misrepresentation does need to have masked a ground for refusal. It is not necessary to show that the hidden information would have made the individual inadmissible, and;

After all its your choice, you are the one to make the final decision