+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

guruofc

Dec 15, 2014
hello frens,
I am very happy to share this info to you all, that I received ITA ON 13 NOV 2015.
GOT SINP NOMINATION ON 11 NOV 2015.

UPDATED spread sheet.

thanks to all for you support and timely information.

full name in spread sheet:Gp_india

all the very best to everyone.

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
It was so strange.

After I was nominated by SINP-EE, I check my CIC’s EE profiles status. My Profile status is “Profile Ineligible”. In the column of Application messages, I found the letter which is named “Not eligible for Express Entry”. No useful information could be found in it. This “Not eligible” letter was sent just one minute after the “ Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Nomination Letter”.

Does anybody have the similar situation?

Thank you so much.

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Dear buddies,

Where could I find information about how to apply on “Step 2: Apply to CIC” after nominated by the Saskatchewan. Which is just like this “SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here”.

Thank you very much.

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Congratulations!!

As you said, "Make yourself busy with your daily life and work and do not let this procedure stop your world." The application process could not be controlled by ourselve. The only thing we can do is to prepare all application files as good as possible. After submission, we should concentrate our attention to our real work and study.

Hope you will have a good result on CIC process.

Best Wishes

prcand said:
I just want to share to the group that SINP is very helpful. Finally got ITA yesterday from CIC's 20th draw, because of the SINP nomination I received last Oct 29th.

So for you guys who have an existing application with SINP and waiting for processing and result, please try to hold on to patience as much as possible until you hear from them. Make yourself busy with your daily life and work and do not let this procedure stop your world. Remember that June 2015 SINP EE batch, there were those who took 4 months total processing, that's a considerable wait.

Again, keep realistic hope up (emphasis on the word 'realistic'), continue to keep yourself busy with your daily work and life, and all the best!

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
Hi
I have applied to SINP this November ,my EE profile will expire in Marcvh 2016 and my IELTS in April 2016,in such case what is required to do ?

Experts plz help

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
franixsouq said:
Hi
I have applied to SINP this November ,my EE profile will expire in Marcvh 2016 and my IELTS in April 2016,in such case what is required to do ?

Experts plz help
By the rate SINP is going, it's a very tight timeline to get nomination + ITA within that timeframe, so I suggest you retake the IELTS before the old one expires. Then you can make a new EE profile, then send the profile number, job bank code, and new IELTS sheet to SINP.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
yxlxh said:
It was so strange.

After I was nominated by SINP-EE, I check my CIC’s EE profiles status. My Profile status is “Profile Ineligible”. In the column of Application messages, I found the letter which is named “Not eligible for Express Entry”. No useful information could be found in it. This “Not eligible” letter was sent just one minute after the “ Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Nomination Letter”.

Does anybody have the similar situation?

Thank you so much.
Hmm..sorry about that. Maybe you need to check your profile carefully, to see why it is ineligible.

Anyway, what i think you should do is to create a new EE profile and notify SINP so that they can transfer your nomination to the new profile. But ask other forum members.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
franixsouq said:
Hi

Experts plz help
It shouldn't be a problem. If you get nomination, you can create new EE profile and request SINP to transfer the nomination there.

With regards to IELTS, i think it has to be valid throughout processing, so maybe you go for the exam again

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Finaly My application went in process after 4 months two days. What should i expect now??
any suggestions are welcome.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
prab0 said:
Finaly My application went in process after 4 months two days. What should i expect now??
any suggestions are welcome.
Great!

It means they have started looking into your case. Hopefully good news soon. Either they request additional documents or the make a decision.

Good luck.

Please update your details on the spreadsheet in my signature

vatsamit1

Nov 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Provided
Nomination.....
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited...
Hi,
I saw the SINP Express Entry average time is 2.8 months.
Is it realastic..?
My application was received on Nov 03.
Kindly, add me to Whatsapp of SINP please.
Regards,
Amit
+91 98995 74741

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Received the nomination today morning...
Thanks all the friends who helped me... :)
File reached 5th March 2015
AOR Date and additional docs : 20th oct 2015
Nomination received on : 14 th nov 2015