+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

jt_jason

Nov 11, 2015
Does anybody know what is Form: SINP-100-1 .
Do we need to submit this?I found lots of rejection because of this form for previous
applicants. ::)

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
darklord said:
My Question to SINP:

I have created my Express Entry profile on 1 Jan 2015 and as per CIC rules profile is valid for one year, which means my profile will expire on 1 Jan 2016.

I have applied to SINP on 10 June 2015 and currently my application status is "In Process".

I do not know how long SINP process would take but I had a question, that in the worst case, if it takes longer and I get nomination around my Express Entry profile expiry or if I get nomination and before I get ITA, Express Entry profile expires what should I do? What are my options to maintain my nomination from SINP, in case I get it?

I am aware that once Express Entry profile expires, I can validate the profile again within 60 days and if I am still eligible, I will get a new profile number. In this case, what will be the course of action for my SINP nomination process? Will SINP update my new profile number and link my nomination?

SINP's Answer:
If you do end up receiving a new profile number, we would need to do a revision to your nomination if already nominated. If not already nominated, please provide us with the new EE numbers by email at immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

Hope the above helps (+1 if it does :) )
@darklord, we're in the same situation. so if ever i get CIC ITA for the next draw and did not submit it yet because of pending police clearance from abroad. and during this time my Express Entry profile expires, any idea what happens to the CIC ITA and what are my options here?

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Greetings,

Kindly can you tell me, how I can know when the nomination program SINP will open again. Also I sign up in the online program system, should I submit it even if the threshold has been reached?, or it is better to wait....!!!

Thank you in advance.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Kinan said:
Greetings,

Kindly can you tell me, how I can know when the nomination program SINP will open again. Also I sign up in the online program system, should I submit it even if the threshold has been reached?, or it is better to wait....!!!

Thank you in advance.

Already answered, check the other thread.

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
Got Nominated...... :) :) :) 8) 8) 8) Alhamdulillah

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
SSSMM said:
HELLO
MY FIRST QUESTION IS RELATED TO ECA ,WES SEND ME SOFT AND HARD COPY BOTH, IN SOFT COPY DATE IS 17/02/2015 AND HARD COPY 19/01/2015 IS THIS IS ISSUE ?SUGGEST which report i include to my application
SECOND QUESTION WHAT IS IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER ? I ADD ALL FAMILY MEMBER IN THIS LIST LIKE MY CHILD ,SPOUSE,FATHER MOTHER ,BROTHER SISTER, IS THIS RIGHT?
THIRD QUESTION IS THAT I WANT TO SUBMIT MY PR APPLICATION NOW AND MY NEW BABY WILL ALSO BORN IN NOV SO CAN I ADD my new child document LATER AND HOW ADD? AND INFORM SASKATCHEWAN AND CIC BOTH.BECAUSE NEW BABY DOCUMENTS WILL TAKE TIME LIKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ,PASSPORT ETC maximum 20 days or shoul iwrite a letter to infom cic about my new babay and attach with application and than submit and latter submit new babay documents and fee
GREATLY APPRECIATE FOR ANY ANSWER

re-write your query properly, you shouldn't you CAPITAL letter, no one is obliged to reply to you unless you ask it politely

if you cant ask politely then hire a consultant

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
SSSMM said:
HELLO
MY FIRST QUESTION IS RELATED TO ECA ,WES SEND ME SOFT AND HARD COPY BOTH, IN SOFT COPY DATE IS 17/02/2015 AND HARD COPY 19/01/2015 IS THIS IS ISSUE ?SUGGEST which report i include to my application
SECOND QUESTION WHAT IS IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER ? I ADD ALL FAMILY MEMBER IN THIS LIST LIKE MY CHILD ,SPOUSE,FATHER MOTHER ,BROTHER SISTER, IS THIS RIGHT?
THIRD QUESTION IS THAT I WANT TO SUBMIT MY PR APPLICATION NOW AND MY NEW BABY WILL ALSO BORN IN NOV SO CAN I ADD my new child document LATER AND HOW ADD? AND INFORM SASKATCHEWAN AND CIC BOTH.BECAUSE NEW BABY DOCUMENTS WILL TAKE TIME LIKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ,PASSPORT ETC maximum 20 days or shoul iwrite a letter to infom cic about my new babay and attach with application and than submit and latter submit new babay documents and fee
GREATLY APPRECIATE FOR ANY ANSWER

WES reply to a similar query - CIC will view the report as the same hard copy as you received.

As for the baby kindly inform Sinp now that you are expecting a new baby.. and CIC at the appropriate time after birth with all relevant docs.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

My status changed back to In Process from Waiting on Applicant after 18 working days...However my date of conversion is still the submission date...

Waiting for the good news...

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
cooldek1986 said:
Friends,

My status changed back to In Process from Waiting on Applicant after 18 working days...However my date of conversion is still the submission date...

Waiting for the good news...
Good luck!

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
One_Topsy said:
Unfortunately, I hear SINP is very strict on POF. I believe your balance has to meet or be above the minimum required during the last 3 months.

Check this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t350260.0.html;msg4695555#msg4695555
Hi
I was short of 500 CAD since AUG 2015 which i deposited in my account , since the required amount is 22,170 CAD for 4 members , will it going to effect my POF , should i send the update bank statement via email.

There was number of times when my bank statement exceeded from the required amount and on the same way it got short as well, and i am maintaining it since 1 year .

what should i do ?

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just want to share to the group that SINP is very helpful. Finally got ITA yesterday from CIC's 20th draw, because of the SINP nomination I received last Oct 29th.

So for you guys who have an existing application with SINP and waiting for processing and result, please try to hold on to patience as much as possible until you hear from them. Make yourself busy with your daily life and work and do not let this procedure stop your world. Remember that June 2015 SINP EE batch, there were those who took 4 months total processing, that's a considerable wait.

Again, keep realistic hope up (emphasis on the word 'realistic'), continue to keep yourself busy with your daily work and life, and all the best!

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will be notified that you got province nomination and you need to accept it to get 600 points. It is not automatically added, and you need to explicitly accept. If you do, please wait for around 24 hours for the points to be added.

s-r-z said:
Hello, A question from those who received the nomination by province.

How is the process, are you notified that a 600 points is added to your EE profile automatically,

or

You are given the option to accept or decline the nomination by province, and then upon accept you receive the 600 points?

thank you