+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

husky10ng

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
franixsouq said:
HI Plz help

I have mistakenly mentioned a date wrong in one of the form , what should i do ?

should i fill a new form and send by email ?

urgent reply needed.
email the whole new pages to them. Quote you application number and subject what u are attaching. I had the similar error. I didn't attach the Generic Application form instead, I repeated the attachment of the background form in that section. I also omitted the settlement plan which they have asked. I sent all through email quoting my application ref. I believe that now the threshold is reached and closed, they will work on all of them. But I will keep resending via email. At least weekly till I see it changed in my profile.

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
husky10ng said:
email the whole new pages to them. Quote you application number and subject what u are attaching. I had the similar error. I didn't attach the Generic Application form instead, I repeated the attachment of the background form in that section. I also omitted the settlement plan which they have asked. I sent all through email quoting my application ref. I believe that now the threshold is reached and closed, they will work on all of them. But I will keep resending via email. At least weekly till I see it changed in my profile.

Many Many thank , did you applied recently ,or you got it from your experience that they will include any of the missing form/doc via email.

will they consider any updated forms or missing docs via email?

are you using the same email address they have provided in the letter which we have received fro SINP.

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Hello Slide
Congrats on your SINP,
how did you eventually resolve the eligibility for licensing?

Slide_0110 said:
Dear all, NOC 1111 requires licensing. Please has any one in NOC 1111 been able to register with the accounting body in Saskatchewan?

I have contacted the CPA in Saskatchewan and one of their conditions include '2 members of the CPA Sask to fill out some sections of the new member application form'.

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
what is FORM SINP 100-1,

i have already submitted my application to sinp ?? are we suppose to fill this FORM SINP 100-1 also ??

Urgent help plz

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
franixsouq said:
what is FORM SINP 100-1,

i have already submitted my application to sinp ?? are we suppose to fill this FORM SINP 100-1 also ??

Urgent help plz
NO it's not required,
If in case they ask later then only you can send them.

ramiaw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, I just know about this amazing forum ,, I wish everyone reach his dream soon,,

I Have question if you can answer it and help me please ,

I just been nominated PNP , but on SK system still showing ( in process) and I received email from CIC about my nomination,,
From where shall I get the nomination certificate that I must upload when I completing my PR application on MyCIC,,

Appreciate your help in advance
Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
ramiaw said:
Hi all, I just know about this amazing forum ,, I wish everyone reach his dream soon,,

I Have question if you can answer it and help me please ,

I just been nominated PNP , but on SK system still showing ( in process) and I received email from CIC about my nomination,,
From where shall I get the nomination certificate that I must upload when I completing my PR application on MyCIC,,

Appreciate your help in advance
Thanks
There's no need to send the nomination certificate to CIC, unless requested. But you should receive an email from SINP with the link, or you can log into OASIS and go to View Correspondences. Maybe it'll take a few more hours or days until it is generated. Contact SINP if this is still not the case in 2 business days.

ramiaw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
There's no need to send the nomination certificate to CIC, unless requested. But you should receive an email from SINP with the link, or you can log into OASIS and go to View Correspondences. Maybe it'll take a few more hours or days until it is generated. Contact SINP if this is still not the case in 2 business days.
ahaaa ok, thank you so much,,

i am confused because its still ( in process ) when i log to OASIS,,,,

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ramiaw said:
ahaaa ok, thank you so much,,

i am confused because its still ( in process ) when i log to OASIS,,,,
Did you get any message in your CORRESPONDENCES??
they will send you a PDF of nomination certificate in your CORRESPONDENCE

ramiaw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Did you get any message in your CORRESPONDENCES??
they will send you a PDF of nomination certificate in your CORRESPONDENCE
Actually nothing at all, no email also.

I don't know what to do,, shall i email them? Or wait some time?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ramiaw said:

Send them Email along with the Confirmation of Nomination Email,

mention that you couldn't get the nomination certificate as well as the status is still "IN PROCESS"

Take it easy, Good Luck

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
ramiaw said:

I think wait until end of day Monday (Saskatchewan time), and if you still don't get anything, go and write to them.
But the fact they issued it in your Express Entry account is good news. :)

ramiaw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Send them Email along with the Confirmation of Nomination Email,

mention that you couldn't get the nomination certificate as well as the status is still "IN PROCESS"

Take it easy, Good Luck
thank you for your help ,, good luck for you too

ramiaw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
I think wait until end of day Monday (Saskatchewan time), and if you still don't get anything, go and write to them.
But the fact they issued it in your Express Entry account is good news. :)
yes it is , i am really happy , i start loosing hope after more than 4 months of waiting,,,,

is seems that you guys become an expert in SINP, so allow me to ask one more question..

i believe that I will get ITA in the coming round , i am planning to apply immediately , which mean probably my E-PR will be submitted at the end of this month,

my question is , my IELTS will be expired at the end of January , which mean that my application in CIC will be still "in process". will this be a problem for me ? will they ask me to re apply to the IELTS again , ???

actually , i could not find a clear answer for this in this forum , and i emailed some consultants with no response / :eek: