Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
One_Topsy said:
Hey nickarter84,

I hand filled most of my forms. I was in a hurry and i think it was only the main form i filled on the computer.

It shouldn't be a problem, should it?
No friend, if your hand writing is clear and readable then its fine
Best of Luck

ronnie1100

Jul 22, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I have a question.
I moved to Saskatoon(SK) from Alberta after completing masters of science degree and I have Post Graduate Work Permit. The reason for moving was, I got a job in Saskatoon as System Administrator. I was wondering that if I would be able to apply in Saskatchewan Experience, Existing Work Permit Sub-Category??? I read somewhere that you cannot apply in this category if you have PGWP and the only option I have got is to apply in International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer Sub-Category( Have to wait for atleast 1 year) or SASKATCHEWAN EXPERIENCE CATEGORY- Students who have graduated from an institute in Canada (Need 24 month experience to apply in this category, so not an option for me)
Now I feel like I should have stayed in Alberta, they would be reopening their AINP in February,2016 and who knows I would have got advantage as being a Student of an institution in Alberta. I feel that I made a mistake by coming to canada as a student as now I have no advantage over other people applying from their countries. I paid huge amounts of money and spend time in Canada, but to no benefit.
Please suggest what should be the best option and is the information I got is correct?, I appreciate for your valuable comments.

Thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ronnie1100 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have a question.
I moved to Saskatoon(SK) from Alberta after completing masters of science degree and I have Post Graduate Work Permit. The reason for moving was, I got a job in Saskatoon as System Administrator. I was wondering that if I would be able to apply in Saskatchewan Experience, Existing Work Permit Sub-Category??? I read somewhere that you cannot apply in this category if you have PGWP and the only option I have got is to apply in International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer Sub-Category( Have to wait for atleast 1 year) or SASKATCHEWAN EXPERIENCE CATEGORY- Students who have graduated from an institute in Canada (Need 24 month experience to apply in this category, so not an option for me)
Now I feel like I should have stayed in Alberta, they would be reopening their AINP in February,2016 and who knows I would have got advantage as being a Student of an institution in Alberta. I feel that I made a mistake by coming to canada as a student as now I have no advantage over other people applying from their countries. I paid huge amounts of money and spend time in Canada, but to no benefit.
Please suggest what should be the best option and is the information I got is correct?, I appreciate for your valuable comments.

Thanks
Unfortunately If you have less than 1 yr work experience, i don't think qualify, just be patient. If you have at least 1 year work exp, you have several options

EE FSW
EE CEC
SINP Express Entry
SINP Occupations In Demand

etc.

ronnie1100

Jul 22, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Unfortunately If you have less than 1 yr work experience, i don't think qualify, just be patient. If you have at least 1 year work exp, you have several options

EE FSW
EE CEC
SINP Express Entry
SINP Occupations In Demand

etc.
Thanks for your quick response. Would I be able to apply under SINP International Skilled Worker- With Job offer subcategory? Do I need IETLS for all of the above, the thing is I dont want to give IELTS again. They are ripping of money, you need IELTS before Study permit that makes sense but why now again.
What would be the NOC for a Network System Administrator?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ronnie1100 said:
Thanks for your quick response. Would I be able to apply under SINP International Skilled Worker- With Job offer subcategory? Do I need IETLS for all of the above, the thing is I dont want to give IELTS again. They are ripping of money, you need IELTS before Study permit that makes sense but why now again.
What would be the NOC for a Network System Administrator?
Ielts is mandatory
And
Job title doesn't matter
Job duties and responsibilities matters

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
ronnie1100 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have a question.

Thanks
if ur post graduation were Ph.D , then u can get chance for enter into the direct Ph.D stream without job offer. but now u don't have fruitful facility in this phase. so i think you should stay in SK with 1 year full time job. then u can apply for PR.

kkits23

Nov 5, 2015
Hi Guys, I am new here. Yesterday i filled application for SNIP, and today i realized that I missed few documents like work experience and IELTS certification to upload.
Is there any way to amend the application or resend the doc. I have received the application number from OASIS but not got any mail from SINP.

Please help...

Thanks in advance..

emailme1698

May 31, 2015
You can submit missing document at immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca You will not receive any confirmation email on submitting your application. You can check your status under summary of applications in OASIS account. You will receive an email if more documents required from you, Till then chill ;D ;D ;D

kkits23 said:
Hi Guys, I am new here. Yesterday i filled application for SNIP, and today i realized that I missed few documents like work experience and IELTS certification to upload.
Is there any way to amend the application or resend the doc. I have received the application number from OASIS but not got any mail from SINP.

Please help...

Thanks in advance..

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Today I received final PR approval for NZ.
I have 6 months of time to pay migrant levy fee and go for NZ Resident VISA stamping.

People are recommending me to move to CANADA instead of NZ.
So, Waiting for next CIC draw.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Can anybody from the forum help in QUEBEC immigration or share the link of relevant thread?

I am facing a problem while doing online preliminary evaluation for QSWP i.e I am not able to find my degree in the list (MASTRES in Computer Engineering) and compelled to select a Graduate Diploma of Computer Science and after completing the evaluation i became ineligible for applying
however
when i do manual evaluation based on the points given on their official website I find my self eligible with 71/100 points ....
I am confused whether i should apply or not because I have to pay a processing fee which is non refundable

karthikbs

Nov 1, 2015
Thanks for the Information Gego. I am planning to check how to get the license in other provinces as well. If getting license in other province takes less time than APEGS, then I can transfer the license from other province to APEGS. Please throw more light on this. Please suggest which other province I can opt for to get the License. Which takes less time comparatively ? Also which is easy comparatively.

karthikbs

Nov 1, 2015
rvssrajesh said:
I have gone through some other boards such as APEGM, BC, alberta, sask but I think the best one to go with I felt was BC.
Because alberta accepts only TOEFL to assess language ability, manitoba requiring higher ielts scores and sask as you now longer assessment periods.
However I have gone thru few other provincial boards but should wait for the reply for my mail to BC about my case.

Thanks & All the best
Thanks for the information. I will check BC

karthikbs

Nov 1, 2015
Gego2 said:
Yes, I did. It took me around 2 weeks. You may also try to contact other associations to know their time frame.

PS: Alberta's association (APEGA) is too slow as APEGS.

Best of luck
This Information really helped me. Even I will contact other associations

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
karthikbs said:
Thanks for the information. I will check BC
I am registered with BC. They don't need references for getting your EIT license, but their academic assessment may be more strict than SK. Their processing times for EIT range from 1 to 2 months.
Alberta is too slow...

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
Hello All,

Can someone help me to know how much SINP takes to reply on a particular query. I sent an email last Saturday by asking them to just confirm their change in the Intended NOC in the Nomination letter (honestly I made a mistake by asking them as they have converted my NOC to non regulated, unfortunate I came to know after I sent email to them).

But still they have not response anyting. I am scared of that.

Can someone suggest please?

Regards,
Pinkesh