Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sadeelhaneef said:
Guys

Is the affidavit is essential for the change in name.... the marriage certificate is not enough in which current old names are written. Then spouse has a passport with new name.

Please advise. Further, is there any particular format for affidavit.

Cheers
If u will mention other name in the form
Then in your personalized checklist, you will be asked to upload legal name change document
Here you have to upload an affidavit

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
Hello,

My application was deemed ineligible because of settlement funds issues. I wanted to know if someone has submitted application for secondary review and received any response or maybe positive response? ;) If so, how long did it take? :eek:

Please let me know and many congratulations to all those who received nomination. Happy for you buddies! :)

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
I received below correspondence from SINP, requesting for letter or email to accompany dependent and spouse.

Criteria Description
=============
Letter Acknowledging On this application, you have indicated that your spouse and
Dependant and Spouse dependant are non-accompanying. The SINP will only allow
Will Be Accompanying them to be non-accompanying if your marriage will soon be
dissolved. Otherwise, they must be listed as accompanying for
the SINP to approve your application. Please submit a letter
or email
that states they should be changed to accompanying
on the application

1) I would prefer sending email at immigration@gov.sk.ca. Any suggestion?
2) As per the above correspondence, am I close to nomination? Because, it looks like all the remaining documents have been reviewed and accepted.

Creon

Aug 28, 2015
this is also my question... for some reason, which i still do not know, some are waiting for 2 months, while others get to be nominated within a week or two from "in process".

since when have you been in process, All?

All said:
Hi mates,
Assuming completeness of SINP EE Application and lack of 'Waiting on Applicant' Stage, How much time is estimated from in process to Nominated?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
sham_visa said:
I received below correspondence from SINP, requesting for letter or email to accompany dependent and spouse.

Criteria Description
=============
Letter Acknowledging On this application, you have indicated that your spouse and
Dependant and Spouse dependant are non-accompanying. The SINP will only allow
Will Be Accompanying them to be non-accompanying if your marriage will soon be
dissolved. Otherwise, they must be listed as accompanying for
the SINP to approve your application. Please submit a letter
or email
that states they should be changed to accompanying
on the application

1) I would prefer sending email at immigration@gov.sk.ca. Any suggestion?
2) As per the above correspondence, am I close to nomination? Because, it looks like all the remaining documents have been reviewed and accepted.
Yes to both.
So either you submit proof that your marriage will be dissolved, or you add them to your application, even if you don't have the intent of making them accompany you. If your funds cover the LICO for a family of 3, then you should be nominated soon.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
bellaluna said:
Yes to both.
So either you submit proof that your marriage will be dissolved, or you add them to your application, even if you don't have the intent of making them accompany you. If your funds cover the LICO for a family of 3, then you should be nominated soon.
I have claimed 20,000 CAD as PoF, before submitting my application. I sent email to accompany my spouse and dependent.

Question:
My Express entry profile allows me to add only my spouse information but not dependent.
Does anybody have the similar experience?

Creon

Aug 28, 2015
bellaluna's feedback is very sound. please keep us updated sham, as yours is one of the "moving" application currently in-process. some are still in-process, but no correspondence received from SINP.

sham_visa said:
1) I have claimed 20,000 CAD as PoF, before submitting my application. I sent email to accompany my spouse and dependent.
2) My Express entry profile allows me to add only my spouse information but not dependent. Does anybody have the similar experience?

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Creon said:
as yours is one of the "moving" application currently in-process. some are still in-process, but no correspondence received from SINP.
After my application moved to In-process state, I had to call them every week + send missing documents.

Creon

Aug 28, 2015
interesting, but i don't have any documents to send (and they haven't asked anything, at least none yet)... and i cannot just call to say "hi, may i know what's the progress?" 8) or unless...

sham_visa said:
After my application moved to In-process state, I had to call them every week + send missing documents.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
gabriel14 said:
Hello,

My application was deemed ineligible because of settlement funds issues. I wanted to know if someone has submitted application for secondary review and received any response or maybe positive response? ;) If so, how long did it take? :eek:

Please let me know and many congratulations to all those who received nomination. Happy for you buddies! :)
gabriel14 ...I am on the same boat ...my applicaton was also became ineligible becuase of settlement fund issue but i did not submit application for secondary review as I read on their website that the review will be taken place on the information provided at the time of submitting application. I you have some other information kindly share.....

COngratsss to those who got nomination and ITA ....

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
In a Request Letter, SINP mentioned the following, so i thought to share with you guys

Please do not contact the SINP regarding your file status as this may delay processing. The SINP will
contact you if any further information is required. If any of your personal information changes (i.e.
mailing address, family composition, marital status etc.), please notify our office quoting your file
number.
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.

So be careful guys

Creon

Aug 28, 2015
sorry to hear that batoolkhan and gabriel14, would you care to share what were your timelines:
(a) application received
(b) in process
(c) result / ineligible?

just so we have an idea on which application timeframe is SINP working at currently

batoolkhan said:
gabriel14 ...I am on the same boat ...my applicaton was also became ineligible becuase of settlement fund issue but i did not submit application for secondary review as I read on their website that the review will be taken place on the information provided at the time of submitting application. I you have some other information kindly share.....

COngratsss to those who got nomination and ITA ....

Creon

Aug 28, 2015
noted with thanks, nickarter84. wasn't familiar about that reminder, until now that you quoted it.

nickarter84 said:
In a Request Letter, SINP mentioned the following, so i thought to share with you guys

Please do not contact the SINP regarding your file status as this may delay processing. The SINP will
contact you if any further information is required. If any of your personal information changes (i.e.
mailing address, family composition, marital status etc.), please notify our office quoting your file
number.
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.

So be careful guys

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Creon said:
noted with thanks, nickarter84. wasn't familiar about that reminder, until now that you quoted it.
Pleasure,
Good Luck Buddy.