Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
farhanf50 said:
Dear Mr. Shuaib:
Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to consider
you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Assessments under this program are limited to those
who have provided a complete application and met all the required qualifications. Please refer to the
attached document for a list of missing documents.
We encourage you to reapply once you have gathered the necessary forms and documents. You can
find more information for the SINP
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Enclosure
Document: Missing Required Documents List
Missing Documents
Principal Applicant - Farhan Shuaib
Code of Conduct
English/French Language Ability
Secondary review can be requested in case that you don't agree with the result. I think you should wait to apply when the EE stream application reopens or apply for Occupations-In-Demand stream (if your occupation is within the requested list).

Best of luck!

amir bagheri

Sep 26, 2015
Dear All,
I have started to complete and submit application of APEG to assess.I completed in-training form online.But there are 2 problems:
1-When i download the forms like proof of ID, academic assessment...., They are in an unknown format could not be opened.what should i do to have needed forms?
Could you please clarify that what forms exactly should be filled and submited by email?
2-In many parts of the instruction guids, They say "you should email this document to APEG..." , but no email address is specified to send documents?

Many thanks for your kind attention and help.

arvind_p3

Dec 24, 2014
farhanf50 said:
Dear Mr. Shuaib:
Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to consider
you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Assessments under this program are limited to those
who have provided a complete application and met all the required qualifications. Please refer to the
attached document for a list of missing documents.
We encourage you to reapply once you have gathered the necessary forms and documents. You can
find more information for the SINP
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Enclosure
Document: Missing Required Documents List
Missing Documents
Principal Applicant - Farhan Shuaib
Code of Conduct
English/French Language Ability

Sorry to hear about your application. Please answer following so that we can analyze your situation.

1. Was Your application status in process or application received before application returned?
1. Did you send all the other forms except code of conduct? ( imm0008_4e, IMM0008ENU_2D, IMM5406E, IMM5562E, IMM5669E etc.)
2. Did you send all your missing docs/forms including these code of conduct form and IELTS through email after submitting your application?

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
amir bagheri said:
Dear All,
I have started to complete and submit application of APEG to assess.I completed in-training form online.But there are 2 problems:
1-When i download the forms like proof of ID, academic assessment...., They are in an unknown format could not be opened.what should i do to have needed forms?
Could you please clarify that what forms exactly should be filled and submited by email?
2-In many parts of the instruction guids, They say "you should email this document to APEG..." , but no email address is specified to send documents?

Many thanks for your kind attention and help.
I understand that you are targeting APEGS.
Please paste the link, so I can check them and advise.
I went through a similar process.

Best of luck

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
I need help please.
I submitted SINP-EE on July 7 and my status is still “Application Received”. I found my answer to the question “Where do you want to live in Canada” in IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada was “Saskatoon”, but in the online application system I wrote “Regina”. That means they are in conflict.

Does it matter and do I need to do something to correct it?
Thank you

farhanf50

Jul 2, 2015
arvind_p3 said:
Sorry to hear about your application. Please answer following so that we can analyze your situation.

1. Was Your application status in process or application received before application returned?
1. Did you send all the other forms except code of conduct? ( imm0008_4e, IMM0008ENU_2D, IMM5406E, IMM5562E, IMM5669E etc.)
2. Did you send all your missing docs/forms including these code of conduct form and IELTS through email after submitting your application?
1. Application was in received state till it went "application returned"
2. I sent all the documents and missed code of conduct.
3. I sent IELTS score through email.

Crux of the matter is that if you miss even a single form then you will get refused no matter if you send emails :) simple :)

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
farhanf50 said:
1. Application was in received state till it went "application returned"
2. I sent all the documents and missed code of conduct.
3. I sent IELTS score through email.

Crux of the matter is that if you miss even a single form then you will get refused no matter if you send emails :) simple :)
Hi Farfhanf50,

In my case, I got 2 request emails at different times from SINP to send my official English test result. You can also check that there is no conflicting info in your application. All the best.

amir_za

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP 22-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 (VO Received 22-03-2016)
Nomination.....
21-11-2015 (CIC Received 8-12-2015)
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-03-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
owenaze said:
Hi Farfhanf50,

In my case, I got 2 request emails at different times from SINP to send my official English test result. You can also check that there is no conflicting info in your application. All the best.
you mean you did not upload your IELTS report when you submitted your SINP?!

farhanf50

Jul 2, 2015
amir_za said:
you mean you did not upload your IELTS report when you submitted your SINP?!
I didnt get any sort of request email. I sent the IELTS and that missing form 1 day before it got rejected. Also on the same day earlier, I emailed them mentioning if my application is complete/missing. They replied that it is not yet checked for completeness. I can show you the email also. here is it below:

You file has not been checked for completeness. If it is incomplete, you will be notified otherwise you will not receive any correspondence as we process your application (we don’t send letters confirming complete applications).

Kind regards,

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Government of Saskatchewan

Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, Canada S4P 2C8
Bus: 306.798.7467

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
farhanf50 said:
I didnt get any sort of request email. I sent the IELTS and that missing form 1 day before it got rejected. Also on the same day earlier, I emailed them mentioning if my application is complete/missing. They replied that it is not yet checked for completeness. I can show you the email also. here is it below:

You file has not been checked for completeness. If it is incomplete, you will be notified otherwise you will not receive any correspondence as we process your application (we don't send letters confirming complete applications).

Kind regards,

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Government of Saskatchewan

Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, Canada S4P 2C8
Bus: 306.798.7467
If I were you, I would have challenged their decision and include evidences of their misguided email and your own email to them in which you included your missing documents. Don't give up easily, challenge their decision as you got time to ask them to reconsider their original decision. SINP programme is in state of disarray... even case workers don't even know what they are doing.

farhanf50

Jul 2, 2015
Thank you friend. Do you still think they wont do any hanky panky with it. I have strong doubts about that. I am going to give them a call and if possible I will raise my voice for such an injustice :)

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
How many hours does it take to add extra 600 points to EE profile after accepting the invitation for nomination? Can anybody give some ideas? I accepted the invitation about 24 hours ago, but still now the points is not added. Many thanks.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
farhanf50 said:
Thank you friend. Do you still think they wont do any hanky panky with it. I have strong doubts about that. I am going to give them a call and if possible I will raise my voice for such an injustice :)
If can challenge them if they don't even follow their rules. They clearly mentioned in their reply that if your file is incomplete they will notify you which they didn't. They also said that your file hasn't been checked for completeness which contradicts to what exactly happened with you. There is no harm in asking them to reconsider your application on reasonable grounds like that.