+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gego2 said:
As per my discussion with APEGS, getting registered for the first time may take more than 12 months. The academic assessment for the professional bodies is quite different from that done by WES for ECA. You may try to contact other boards at other provinces to get registered there if it will take less time (I have tried APEGBC and they took around 2-3 months in 2012). Afterwards, you can transfer your credential to APEGS (in around 2-3 weeks) for around $200.

Best of luck!
Seems to be a good idea of registering with the other boards such as BC or others.
Will follow you gego2 but will try to contact BC (APEG) once to inquire the time frame as of now..
Will start applying right away to APEGBC based on the reply as am planning to apply for
SINP- occupations in demand sub- category at least the up coming year.

Have you already shifted ur APEGBC membership to APEGS ??

Thanks alot.

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
Hi everyone. My status changed to "In Process" yesterday after 30days of waiting. Two days before this I got another email to send the official copy of English test result. I had mistakenly sent the online copy. However, my settlement funds page still has no conversion details. I am hopeful that there will be no more request but a "Nomination" in the next correspondence ;). All the best to us all.

dhs11

Feb 24, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
11-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
07-Feb-2016
owenaze said:
Hi everyone. My status changed to "In Process" yesterday after 30days of waiting. Two days before this I got another email to send the official copy of English test result. I had mistakenly sent the online copy. However, my settlement funds page still has no conversion details. I am hopeful that there will be no more request but a "Nomination" in the next correspondence ;). All the best to us all.

hey..

When U have submitted you application.

Regards
Dhs11

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
amir_za said:
Are you sure there is a cap for each NOC for SINP in-demand stream?
Thanks,
Amir
Not sure, I would like to reach SINP office for the same.
Does SINP provide any email d to communicate for such queries?

attaboy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06-08-2016
All,

I received my nomination on 9/18/15, I accepted it on 9/23/15.
Applied on 6/11/15.

I received request for additional docs twice.
1. current back statement with transaction details.(mid Aug)
2. work exp letter from current employer.(sep 1st week)

After I submitted these it took 2 weeks to receive the nomination.

I expect to get the ITA in the next draw.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
rvssrajesh said:
Seems to be a good idea of registering with the other boards such as BC or others.
Will follow you gego2 but will try to contact BC (APEG) once to inquire the time frame as of now..
Will start applying right away to APEGBC based on the reply as am planning to apply for
SINP- occupations in demand sub- category at least the up coming year.

Have you already shifted ur APEGBC membership to APEGS ??

Thanks alot.
Yes, I did. It took me around 2 weeks. You may also try to contact other associations to know their time frame.

PS: Alberta's association (APEGA) is too slow as APEGS.

Best of luck

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
eager said:
Hi all.

please help. If i want to apply for occupation in demand i need to withdraw from EE stream and create a new profile?

Can someone send the link to apply through occupation in demand.
I got a reply from SINP yesterday regarding two applications EE stream and in-demand stream. Here it is "You may not have two applications in process at the same time. If you wish to withdraw your Express Entry application to apply to Occupations in Demand, please let us know via email."

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dear Friends,

I need your suggestions regarding birth certificate of spouse.My spouse was born in 1979.There were no records of him as was born at home.In India there were no birth records at concerned municipal offices for people born before 1980.We have to apply under non availability and it takes a long time.My app is in process for the past 4 days and I am expecting missing doc request soon.

Would they consider affidavit or passport?(on his SSC only father's name is mentioned)
****Did any body faced similar situation????If so what is the solution???
Any one please address my queries.
Thanks in advance

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gego2 said:
Yes, I did. It took me around 2 weeks. You may also try to contact other associations to know their time frame.

PS: Alberta's association (APEGA) is too slow as APEGS.

Best of luck
I have gone through some other boards such as APEGM, BC, alberta, sask but I think the best one to go with I felt was BC.
Because alberta accepts only TOEFL to assess language ability, manitoba requiring higher ielts scores and sask as you now longer assessment periods.
However I have gone thru few other provincial boards but should wait for the reply for my mail to BC about my case.

Thanks & All the best

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
i have submitted on 25th June 2015....!! NOC 2171..Any guess when it will change to 'in Process'

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Hello Guys,

Hope you all are doing good, I'm in process of completing my SINP application and have few queries on OASIS.

- I have several FD's with difference account number but with same bank (I mean 5 FD's in 1 bank), Do i need to add 5 records of settlement funds for each FD or shall i put it in one?

- What is the fees for SINP application and how does it needs to be paid?

- Do I need to provide sattlement plan as well, I am applying for SINP without job offer.

Hoping for a prompt reply Smiley

Thanks,
Prit

Sandy1234

Sep 25, 2015
Hi,

I have few questions, if someone can help:

1) For SINP on demand category, what needs to be filled in '#2-Category Under which you are applying' in IMM0008? It should be 'Skilled Worker' or 'Provincial Nominee'? Please confirm.

2) I have few forms completed and scanned in starting of this year when I was planning to apply for Express Entry, can I upload these forms where ever applicable? Is there any issue if forms are signed on past dates?

3) I am not getting any place to upload Settlement funds document except in Schedule: 4? Please confirm if I am missing anything.

Any comments in this matter would be really helpful.

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
dhs11 said:
hey..

When U have submitted you application.

Regards