Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Finally! I got my application status changed to "In Process" and updated the spreadsheet.
I applied on June 19th.
Best of luck guys!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
rvssrajesh said:
Hi all
As am half way down in applying for SINP- Occupations in demand category ,
I need a suggestion from those who applied for the licesnsure under NOC- 2173 and obtained it.

I need to apply for the above mentioned regulated NOC on APEGS which issues the license for engineers.
So I would request the ones who had gone through it for a short explanation of process please and the time frame to obtain..

Thanks in advance.
Hello, I went through that process.
Are you currently registered as professional member at any other board in Canada? This may change the status significantly.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
batoolkhan said:
is it ok to apply in this category while SINP EE is in process???
I contacted SINP representative by email in order to ask whether I can apply for both streams at the same time or not. They stated that you can't have two different application in process at the same time. You can withdraw your EE application and submit a new one for Occupations in demand.

Hope this help you.
Best of luck guys

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
hope 2015 said:
Hi guys,

Please let me know if anyone here with regulated occupation was successfully took license and got AOR from SINP?
my occupation is 2133 as it is regulated I checked apegs.ca website which explains about getting license to apply for SINP:

For people who want to apply for SINP, they require the approval letter showing that you are currently an engineer-in-training. Therefore, you must apply with APEGS first, complete the process required to obtain membership and wait for the approval letter. APEGS cannot provide a letter indicating that you are eligible to obtain a license. The only way to demonstrate eligibility is to actually apply and obtain your engineer-in-training license.

Now my question is that if I pay membership fees and submit my app to APEGS then how long does it take to become engineer-in-training? did anyone try it before?

I appreciate your quick answer
Are you registered in any other province as a professional member (EIT or P.Eng.)?

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
All said:
Its my Question too
somebody answer please
I contacted SINP representative by email in order to ask whether I can apply for both streams at the same time or not. They stated that you can't have two different application in process at the same time. You can withdraw your EE application and submit a new one for Occupations in demand.

Hope this help you.
Best of luck guys

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Adil Khan123 said:
I am looking for answer for same question
I have tried this before. In case that you are regsitered as a professional member (EIT, P.Eng or P.Geo, etc.) at another province, it will take you less than a month to get registered at APEGS. In case that this your first registration, the first evaluation and academic assessment may take up to 12 months (as per an email sent form APEGS representative).

Don't hesitate to contact me for additional questions.
Best of luck!

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Gego2 said:

Hope this help you.
Best of luck guys
How come I have 2 applications active then?

One from janaury stream (under 2nd review), which is the same stream as this re-opened in-demand one, and another from from june, EE stream, waiting on applicant (was in process but they requested additional documents, which were already sent)

RajeshIL

Aug 21, 2015
Hello - I tried applying today for NOC2171. It says cap has reached. Please let me know if that is the case for anyone else. I would like to participate in an active whatsapp group if any. Please add me +1-417-350-5289.

Thank you,
Rajesh

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
adrscuds said:
How come I have 2 applications active then?

One from janaury stream (under 2nd review), which is the same stream as this re-opened in-demand one, and another from from june, EE stream, waiting on applicant (was in process but they requested additional documents, which were already sent)
My question for the SINP representative was regarding applying for both EE and Occupations-in-demand at the same time.

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Gego2 said:
My question for the SINP representative was regarding applying for both EE and Occupations-in-demand at the same time.
1) Could the following question from SINP offical site answer your inquiry?
2) I'm not quite sure what "Once you receive a nomination letter from us, you must notify the visa office that is currently processing your federal application for further instructions on paying fees and submitting your new application." means. Could anybody help me? Thank you.

21. I have submitted an application to CIC. This application has not been assessed yet. Would it be beneficial for me to apply to the SINP?
You should check the average processing time for federal applicants at the visa office where your application is being processed and the SINP processing times. Please note that you will need to apply to the federal government for permanent residency after being nominated by the SINP, if you meet SINP requirements.
You should also review the Provincial nominees: How to apply - Application kit for further details about CIC's specific requirements to process your application as a provincial nominee.

You should also consider the following:
If you decide to apply to the provincial nominee program while you have an application waiting for processing in another federal class, you may be charged twice by CIC; once for your current application in the federal visa office, and again for your permanent residency application as an SINP nominee.
You may have to fill out your forms and prepare your supporting documents again because the federal immigration office may not return your application documents for you to use in order to file your application to the SINP.
If you believe you will benefit from applying to the SINP, you can submit the online application. Once you receive a nomination letter from us, you must notify the visa office that is currently processing your federal application for further instructions on paying fees and submitting your new application.

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gego2 said:
Are you currently registered as professional member at any other board in Canada? This may change the status significantly.
Thanks Gego2 for the reply.
Am not registered with any other boards. This will be my first registration as a professional member if I start applying for APEGS.
However I got my educational assessment done by WES. Does that help me anyway to ease the process for applying professional membership??

Thanks.

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gego2 said:
May I know under which NOC you come under ??

Thanks.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
hi huys, I have an active EE application and wish to submit SINP application at the same time to increase my CRS points in EE. However, I can't seem to find the submit button in the SINP OASIS portal. Why is that? I have already completed my pre-application but can't find the button even in the final page of the pre-application. Please advise guys... thanks!

dhs11

Feb 24, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
11-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
07-Feb-2016
unable to understand that what SINP team is doing. Taking the Newly/recently submitted Applications are "In Process" and Old applications are still in "Application Received" Status .

Unpredictable criteria of taking/ reviewing applications.

Regards
Dhs11

rj_sag

Dec 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
I think they are prioritizing based on NOC in-demand and then application based on received order.

dhs11 said:
unable to understand that what SINP team is doing. Taking the Newly/recently submitted Applications are "In Process" and Old applications are still in "Application Received" Status .

Unpredictable criteria of taking/ reviewing applications.

Regards
Dhs11