Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayurpatel said:
In which field you are professor ? Please answer me as i am doing some analysis for our category NOC 4011 applicant....

amish desai
Tareq Ibrahim
mpatel
ckk
My
Batool
Patricia
Larysa
gagan
jyothi
Babloo
jas
GPATEL
Nazmun Nahar
Raj
Danske Bear
Kamaldeep Singh
Ayesha
YANHUIJUAN
ABDUL
Mo zad
SKBD
Nazmun Nahar
PhD, Associated Professor in Economy (Economy of an Enterprise).

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
dhs11 said:
I think the count for Re-opened 1000 occupation in demand Category has not reset or OASIS portal is still considering the applications in Express entry Sub Category ....Lets Wait for some time to reset the count to Zero

if I am wrong, Seniors Pls. Correct.

Thanks & Regards
Dhs11
I think OASIS will take us to in demand sub category if you select the "have you been accepted into CIC's EE pool..." a No. If you give Yes there, you won't reach in demand as in demand is not supposed to have an already existing profile with CIC.

Disclaimer : This is purely my perception and any corrections are welcomed.

amir_za

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP 22-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 (VO Received 22-03-2016)
Nomination.....
21-11-2015 (CIC Received 8-12-2015)
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-03-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Dudes
I m submitting my application in new 1000 in demand subcategory, I uploaded any thing asked for, in 14 stage, but I did not find any place to upload my bank account certificate also other forms which mentioned in procouedure like IMM008 , schedule A, Schedule 4
could you please help me immediately

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
amir_za said:
Dudes
I m submitting my application in new 1000 in demand subcategory, I uploaded any thing asked for, in 14 stage, but I did not find any place to upload my bank account certificate also other forms which mentioned in procouedure like IMM008 , schedule A, Schedule 4
Hi pal,

May i know did you select a No for "do you have a express entry profile" ?.

Thanks

Dreamcold

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
mapleback said:
BREAKING NEWS:- September 21, 2015 - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category Reopened
is it ok to apply in this category while SINP EE is in process???

dhs11

Feb 24, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
11-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
07-Feb-2016
Hi Guys

Can any one tell, whether the intake for re-opened Occupation in Demand Sub Cat has started in OASIS portal or not.

Thanks in advance
Dhs11

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi guys,

Please let me know if anyone here with regulated occupation was successfully took license and got AOR from SINP?
my occupation is 2133 as it is regulated I checked apegs.ca website which explains about getting license to apply for SINP:

For people who want to apply for SINP, they require the approval letter showing that you are currently an engineer-in-training. Therefore, you must apply with APEGS first, complete the process required to obtain membership and wait for the approval letter. APEGS cannot provide a letter indicating that you are eligible to obtain a license. The only way to demonstrate eligibility is to actually apply and obtain your engineer-in-training license.

Now my question is that if I pay membership fees and submit my app to APEGS then how long does it take to become engineer-in-training? did anyone try it before?

I appreciate your quick answer

meinwa

Aug 8, 2015
Hello All,

I've just applied to "International Skilled Workers - Occupations In-Demand" while still awaiting for my EE application to be processed. My EE status is still "Application Received". Now both applications are in the "Application Received" boat :D. If I'm accepted by either one, I'll withdraw from the other!

To apply for "International Skilled Workers - Occupations In-Demand" you need to create a new profile/account on OASIS and when asked if you have EE profile number, just answer No. However, at some point, you will be asked if you had applied previously to either a Federal or Provincial program, and if you had applied to SINP EE then you must answer yes. Otherwise they could check and if they discover you'd lied they might disqualify you.

Note: I answered yes to applying previously to Provincial program, and picked SINP from drop-down menu. Then entered the date of application, my name, application status (Application Received), and reason for status (no update thus far).

Good luck!

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
hope 2015 said:
Hi guys,

Please let me know if anyone here with regulated occupation was successfully took license and got AOR from SINP?
my occupation is 2133 as it is regulated I checked apegs.ca website which explains about getting license to apply for SINP:

For people who want to apply for SINP, they require the approval letter showing that you are currently an engineer-in-training. Therefore, you must apply with APEGS first, complete the process required to obtain membership and wait for the approval letter. APEGS cannot provide a letter indicating that you are eligible to obtain a license. The only way to demonstrate eligibility is to actually apply and obtain your engineer-in-training license.

Now my question is that if I pay membership fees and submit my app to APEGS then how long does it take to become engineer-in-training? did anyone try it before?

I appreciate your quick answer
I am looking for answer for same question

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batoolkhan said:
is it ok to apply in this category while SINP EE is in process???
Its my Question too
somebody answer please

amir_za

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP 22-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 (VO Received 22-03-2016)
Nomination.....
21-11-2015 (CIC Received 8-12-2015)
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-03-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
All said:
Its my Question too
somebody answer please
Seems you can not apply if you already applied under EE for Saska too

meinwa

Aug 8, 2015
I'm not an expert, however I've gone over the application guide and found no mention or restriction to applying to multiple streams. SINP simply does not mention it. The only thing close to this is Question 21 under General Questions (http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-general-questions) which talks about applying to SINP while under processing for another Federal programs. Aside from that I found nothing that states you can't apply to multiple streams.

OASIS currently does not allow you to have multiple applications under the same account, even though it says "Summary of Applications". So if you do decide to apply you'll have to create a different OASIS account.

For the record, I created a new and separate account on OASIS and have already applied while still awaiting an answer on my EE application.

Note: I answered yes to applying previously to Provincial program, and picked SINP from drop-down menu. Then entered the date of application, my name, application status (Application Received), and reason for status (no update thus far).

Hope that helps!

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
meinwa said:
I'm not an expert, however I've gone over the application guide and found no mention or restriction to applying to multiple streams. SINP simply does not mention it. The only thing close to this is Question 21 under General Questions (http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-general-questions) which talks about applying to SINP while under processing for another Federal programs. Aside from that I found nothing that states you can't apply to multiple streams.

OASIS currently does not allow you to have multiple applications under the same account, even though it says "Summary of Applications". So if you do decide to apply you'll have to create a different OASIS account.

For the record, I created a new and separate account on OASIS and have already applied while still awaiting an answer on my EE application.

Do they ask for having express entry profile?
What you said?

Hope that helps!

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
amir_za said:
Dudes
I have also just submitted the application and found all forms there......You must have missed something......

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
kanu said:
Hello Guys,
I need a little help regarding converting my IELTS score to a CBL score.
My score as below with their individual CBL score:
CBL Score
S: 6.5 8
R: 6.5 8
L: 7.5 8
W: 7 9

How do I convert them into a consolidated CBL score in order for me to see what CBL score I get for SNIP?
Help please.
you do not need to consolidate anything, in your case you are going to select the option that says ''CLB 8 and higher''.

With your exam results you are getting the maximum total points of 20.