Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
meinwa said:
My status is still "Application Received". I tried to apply under International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category but when I clicked on the link it took me to OASIS. There was no way of starting another application....is there?
Yes there is, just create a new application

Ca85

Apr 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

I got my SINP nomination recently, and I have received my ITA in the 18th draw. I still did not accept the invitation. I need your help please;

- After accepting the ITA, do we need to upload the federal forms again in the E-PR application??? As you all know, we have already submitted these forms when we first applied to SINP.

- how hard is the E-PR application process ? I mean is it very simple and clear process or complicated?

-Any body submitted his/her complete PR application after SINP nomination and currently lives in Canada?

Thanks in advance and good luck for everyone

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
abyurla said:
My status has been changed from application received (Date: 14-06-2015) to Application returned
Can you please share the reason if any was given why they returned your application?

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dear Friends,

After a long wait surprisingly today my app came into in-process.I have sent my updated bank statements and emp-ref-letters after the app submission.But they are not appearing updated on my app.My husband BC is pending.we applied under non availability.It may take time.I already sent them sworn affidavit.Would it affect my app?

What shall I do???I request your suggestions urgently......Please help

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
jyothi999 said:
Dear Friends,

After a long wait surprisingly today my app came into in-process.I have sent my updated bank statements and emp-ref-letters after the app submission.But they are not appearing updated on my app.My husband BC is pending.we applied under non availability.It may take time.I already sent them sworn affidavit.Would it affect my app?

What shall I do???I request your suggestions urgently......Please help
I'm guessing you're from India, Canadian authorities accept SCC (10th) mark-sheet/passing certificate from India in lieu of birth certificate have you submitted your husbands 10th passing certificate n mark sheet showing the date of birth, in yes no need to worry, if not submit it asap

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Zohaib Ali said:
I'm guessing you're from India, Canadian authorities accept SCC (10th) mark-sheet/passing certificate from India in lieu of birth certificate have you submitted your husbands 10th passing certificate n mark sheet showing the date of birth, in yes no need to worry, if not submit it asap
Yes sir ,I am from India.On 10th mark list only his father's name is mentioned,but not his mother's.Any way I would forward it.Thank u

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
I emailed them to ask for the reason since at no time prior did i receive any request for additional docs.

i got a response within a few minutes stating the Missing documents as the reason and the following were the docs:
"IMM 5562 Supplementary Information: Your Travels
Schedule A: Background/Declaration
Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application because your profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing.
We encourage you to reapply once you have gathered the necessary forms and documents. You can find more information for the SINP at www.immigration.gov.sk.ca"

The 1st two forms were part of the attachment to a mail i sent to them on 17th June while the CPA Saskatchewan said "Proof of eligibility for licensure is only provided to CPAs (members) in Saskatchewan practicing professional accounting i.e. providing regulated services."

i have replied their email but i'm a bit confused as to how to proceed, especially with respect to proof of eligibility. I'm applying in NOC1111, Accounting. I have actually been asking around if anyone applying as an accountant from abroad got nomination.

When do i re-apply though? Immediately? When the express entry subcategory opens again? When i obtain proof of eligibility which seems like never? :-\ :(

NOC1111 is not listed in occupation-in-demand category that just opened up

Page
mapleback said:
Can you please share the reason if any was given why they returned your application?

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
mayurpatel said:
In which field you are professor ? Please answer me as i am doing some analysis for our category NOC 4011 applicant....

amish desai
Tareq Ibrahim
mpatel
ckk
My
Batool
Patricia
Larysa
gagan
jyothi
Babloo
jas
GPATEL
Nazmun Nahar
Raj
Danske Bear
Kamaldeep Singh
Ayesha
YANHUIJUAN
ABDUL
Mo zad
SKBD
Nazmun Nahar
Assistant Professor in Computer Engineering

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
So they have opened the occupation in demand application again with a quota of 1000. Wow! Was anyone expecting them to do it so soon?! Good luck to all those trying again

meinwa

Aug 8, 2015
My current status is "Application Received". I tried to also apply for the newly opened "International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category" by creating a new account on OASIS, but the system automatically classified me as Express Entry. I was not able to select International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category. Was anyone able to submit under Occupation in Demand?

Kaylee87

Jan 5, 2015
Hello everyone! Congratulations to all nominated people here! :)

Could someone tell me please, if it is possible to participate in both (Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand) programs at the same time while I'm waiting for the decision on Express Entry application? Thanks in advance!

dhs11

Feb 24, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
11-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
07-Feb-2016
I think the count for Re-opened 1000 occupation in demand Category has not reset or OASIS portal is still considering the applications in Express entry Sub Category ....Lets Wait for some time to reset the count to Zero

if I am wrong, Seniors Pls. Correct.

Thanks & Regards
Dhs11

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
I am Civil Engineer Under NOC 2131 and my occupation is regulated in Sas.... has anyone obtained proof of eligibility from there regulatory authority while outside canada???

Please update

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,
I need a little help regarding converting my IELTS score to a CBL score.
My score as below with their individual CBL score:
CBL Score
S: 6.5 8
R: 6.5 8
L: 7.5 8
W: 7 9

How do I convert them into a consolidated CBL score in order for me to see what CBL score I get for SNIP?
Help please.

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abyurla said:
I emailed them to ask for the reason since at no time prior did i receive any request for additional docs.

i got a response within a few minutes stating the Missing documents as the reason and the following were the docs:
"IMM 5562 Supplementary Information: Your Travels
Schedule A: Background/Declaration
Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application because your profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing.
We encourage you to reapply once you have gathered the necessary forms and documents. You can find more information for the SINP at www.immigration.gov.sk.ca"

The 1st two forms were part of the attachment to a mail i sent to them on 17th June while the CPA Saskatchewan said "Proof of eligibility for licensure is only provided to CPAs (members) in Saskatchewan practicing professional accounting i.e. providing regulated services."
i have replied their email but i'm a bit confused as to how to proceed, especially with respect to proof of eligibility. I'm applying in NOC1111, Accounting. I have actually been asking around if anyone applying as an accountant from abroad got nomination.

When do i re-apply though? Immediately? When the express entry subcategory opens again? When i obtain proof of eligibility which seems like never? :-\ :(

NOC1111 is not listed in occupation-in-demand category that just opened up

Page
Unfortunately you can't reapply now, because our stream is closed, and OASIS will not allow you to create application in this stream. I already tried. Moreover, I have a lot of doubts that it'll be possible to reapply for all NOCs from previous list even if EE sub-category reopenes. Currently the occupations-in-demand list in the same category has few occupations, and exactly the same list is included in Application Guide in our category.