AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
BREAKING NEWS:- September 21, 2015 - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category Reopened

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yea.. I just saw it. Reopened for another 1000 applications. I have my file under express entry sub category. Can i apply under occupation in demand as well?. what would be the basic difference between in demand and express entry sub categories in spite of NOCs?? Does it differ by processing time?. Thanks

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Change said:
but after you received ITA, the EE portal does not allow multiple upload
Uploading in EE portal comes after nomination from SINP and ITA from CIC.
My question is about processing the multiple education documents uploaded in OASIS for SINP.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
dreamcold said:
Yea.. I just saw it. Reopened for another 1000 applications. I have my file under express entry sub category. Can i apply under occupation in demand as well?. what would be the basic difference between in demand and express entry sub categories in spite of NOCs?? Does it differ by processing time?. Thanks
I assume you can if your current application status is still "Application Received" or if your Express Entry application resulted in "Ineligible" or "Returned", but once they start processing one application you would have to cancel the other. One of the key differences between the two streams is the method of application to CIC after you've received nomination from the SINP. With express entry you have to have a eligible profile in the CIC Pool and your application is processed through the online system, while with the Occupation In-demand stream you are required to mail your paper-based application to CIC. You can check the PNP processing times for your Visa Office on CIC's website. With Express Entry they have a promised processing time of 6-months or less.

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
mapleback said:
I assume you can if your current application status is still "Application Received" or if your Express Entry application resulted in "Ineligible" or "Returned", but once they start processing one application you would have to cancel the other. One of the key differences between the two streams is the method of application to CIC after you've received nomination from the SINP. With express entry you have to have a eligible profile in the CIC Pool and your application is processed through the online system, while with the Occupation In-demand stream you are required to mail your paper-based application to CIC. You can check the PNP processing times for your Visa Office on CIC's website. With Express Entry they have a promised processing time of 6-months or less.
Okay. My Express Entry sub category file is in "application received" status and my profile in pool is in "eligible" status. So i guess that closes the door for in demand application, doesn't it?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
dreamcold said:
Okay. My Express Entry sub category file is in "application received" status and my profile in pool is in "eligible" status. So i guess that closes the door for in demand application, doesn't it?
Usually with PNP applications, once one application starts processing you have to withdraw the other.

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
mapleback said:
Usually with PNP applications, once one application starts processing you have to withdraw the other.
Okay. Between, are you sure that in demand is paper based? Because i just had a glance at the application guide and it seems like another online tool just like express entry sub category. Also, if you see the processing times, there is no separate entry for express entry sub category and the time given was 3.5 months for in demand one.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
dreamcold said:
Okay. Between, are you sure that in demand is paper based? Because i just had a glance at the application guide and it seems like another online tool just like express entry sub category. Also, if you see the processing times, there is no separate entry for express entry sub category and the time given was 3.5 months for in demand one.
I'm referring to the CIC stage of the PR process, AFTER you receive nomination. Application for PR through Express Entry is entirely online-based, while the process for the regular PNP (Occupation in-demand) is paper-based.

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
mapleback said:
I'm referring to the CIC stage of the PR process, AFTER you receive nomination. Application for PR through Express Entry is entirely online-based, while the process for the regular PNP (Occupation in-demand) is paper-based.
Oh okay. Does that mean after nomination, the process would be just like as in older days prior to express entry system where it took months to years depending on the visa office?Or will it be acceptable to have the express entry profile and reroute the process the express entry way after nomination?. Many thanks for all your inputs. Appreciate it.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,
I need a little help regarding converting my IELTS score to a CBL score.
My score as below with their individual CBL score:
CBL Score
S: 6.5 8
R: 6.5 8
L: 7.5 8
W: 7 9

How do I convert them into a consolidated CBL score in order for me to see what CBL score I get for SNIP?
Help please.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
dreamcold said:
Oh okay. Does that mean after nomination, the process would be just like as in older days prior to express entry system where it took months to years depending on the visa office?Or will it be acceptable to have the express entry profile and reroute the process the express entry way after nomination?. Many thanks for all your inputs. Appreciate it.
Please see the following link:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

smimran

May 12, 2014
irfan_ul_haque said:
Hey everyone!

Just generated the personalized document checklist, I have a few queries related to supporting documents (listed as below):

1) Education Diplomas/ Degrees :
I understand that the degree cert & transcripts (for my bachelor's) need to be uploaded here, however, there is no mention of ECA document or IELTS report to be attached, moreover, Do we need to attach a single file or multiple? What is the file size limit? Is it recommended to attach all docs (Degree cert, transcript, ECA assesment, IELTS result) merged into one file? My transcripts alone are above 6MB! ???

2) Passport/Travel Documents (Multiple)
The fact that 'Multiple' is mentioned, I believe I have to show my previous passport copy too, but I never mentioned previous passport details in the form. Is this (Multiple) common to others??

Kindly advice seniors.
I still could not understand meaning of multiple here for passport/Travel documents. I have following questions:

- Do we have to attach all passport copies including visas and travel stamp in their help section it is written "• You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document bio data page. ". I do not know its confusing. If I have 2 old passport do I need to attach all with visas or also a travel stamp too ?

Please guide

meinwa

Aug 8, 2015
My status is still "Application Received". I tried to apply under International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category but when I clicked on the link it took me to OASIS. There was no way of starting another application....is there?

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
smimran said:
I still could not understand meaning of multiple here for passport/Travel documents. I have following questions:

- Do we have to attach all passport copies including visas and travel stamp in their help section it is written "• You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport or travel document bio data page. ". I do not know its confusing. If I have 2 old passport do I need to attach all with visas or also a travel stamp too ?

Please guide
Are u applying alone, or is family coming along?

If family will immigrate with you as well u must provide their passports as well