Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
Hey everyone!

Just generated the personalized document checklist, I have a few queries related to supporting documents (listed as below):

1) Education Diplomas/ Degrees :
I understand that the degree cert & transcripts (for my bachelor's) need to be uploaded here, however, there is no mention of ECA document or IELTS report to be attached, moreover, Do we need to attach a single file or multiple? What is the file size limit? Is it recommended to attach all docs (Degree cert, transcript, ECA assesment, IELTS result) merged into one file? My transcripts alone are above 6MB! ???

2) Passport/Travel Documents (Multiple)
The fact that 'Multiple' is mentioned, I believe I have to show my previous passport copy too, but I never mentioned previous passport details in the form. Is this (Multiple) common to others??

Kindly advice seniors.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
irfan_ul_haque said:
Hey everyone!

Just generated the personalized document checklist, I have a few queries related to supporting documents (listed as below):

1) Education Diplomas/ Degrees :
I understand that the degree cert & transcripts (for my bachelor's) need to be uploaded here, however, there is no mention of ECA document or IELTS report to be attached, moreover, Do we need to attach a single file or multiple? What is the file size limit? Is it recommended to attach all docs (Degree cert, transcript, ECA assesment, IELTS result) merged into one file? My transcripts alone are above 6MB! ???

2) Passport/Travel Documents (Multiple)
The fact that 'Multiple' is mentioned, I believe I have to show my previous passport copy too, but I never mentioned previous passport details in the form. Is this (Multiple) common to others??

Kindly advice seniors.
Hello Friend,

From all I have learnt from people who have submitted their documents in the past and got through into success, you can not upload multiple documents, you need to merge all education documents , transcripts, and credential assessment into a single document for upload.

The same thing applies to travel documents, merge all passport copies and visa pages into a single document for upload.

I think the document size is 4MB.

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
Change said:
Hello Friend,

From all I have learnt from people who have submitted their documents in the past and got through into success, you can not upload multiple documents, you need to merge all education documents , transcripts, and credential assessment into a single document for upload.

The same thing applies to travel documents, merge all passport copies and visa pages into a single document for upload.

I think the document size is 4MB.
Hey, thanks for the reply.
Noted. will merge them together.

One more question, while applying for SINP, i had uploaded 3 different cover letters (one explaining loss of previous passport, and two others explaining my work credentials as I could not secure all work references). I see there is a space for uploading a Letter of Explanation. Do you think its better to re-write one big letter and merge relevant documents with it? or merge the 3 letters i had already written along with the relevant documents. I mean, does this LOE also has a single file size limit???

I read in the forum about uploading documents through Case Specific Enquiries, you guys think that is a good idea?

Thanks.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
irfan_ul_haque said:
Hey, thanks for the reply.
Noted. will merge them together.

One more question, while applying for SINP, i had uploaded 3 different cover letters (one explaining loss of previous passport, and two others explaining my work credentials as I could not secure all work references). I see there is a space for uploading a Letter of Explanation. Do you think its better to re-write one big letter and merge relevant documents with it? or merge the 3 letters i had already written along with the relevant documents. I mean, does this LOE also has a single file size limit???

I read in the forum about uploading documents through Case Specific Enquiries, you guys think that is a good idea?

Thanks.
I think uploading those letters and documents through LOE is better as using case specific Enquiry may not get immediate attention. I learnt it is better to Merge all the documents and upload through the LOE as I am not sure the LOE can take multiple documents.

Please can our good people in the forum also contribute as this success of this brother of ours is success for everyone on the forum.
Change {c-nja}

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
mayurpatel said:
In which field you are professor ? Please answer me as i am doing some analysis for our category NOC 4011 applicant....

amish desai
Tareq Ibrahim
mpatel
ckk
My
Batool
Patricia
Larysa
gagan
jyothi
Babloo
jas
GPATEL
Nazmun Nahar
Raj
Danske Bear
Kamaldeep Singh
Ayesha
YANHUIJUAN
ABDUL
Mo zad
SKBD
Nazmun Nahar
Hello Sir,

This is Jyothi belong to 4011 in Management stream(MBA).sent my app on 12th June.still "app received state"

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hi mates,

I would need your valuable advice on a few things.
My consultant submitted my application on behalf of me and shared me the login details. But i couldn't see any attachments after i log in to my account and my consultant says they have attached all except POF. Is it like that that we can't see our attachments once we submit the application?.

Secondly, i would want to send my POF in separate mail to them. Do i need to send monthly bank statements 3 months prior to my application?. Also, how could they check if i am maintaining the funds above par as i mentioned in POF?. Many thanks in advance.

Dreamcold

sumitdodia

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcold said:
Hi mates,

My consultant submitted my application on behalf of me and shared me the login details. But i couldn't see any attachments after i log in to my account and my consultant says they have attached all except POF. Is it like that that we can't see our attachments once we submit the application?.

Secondly, i would want to send my POF in separate mail to them. Do i need to send monthly bank statements 3 months prior to my application?. Also, how could they check if i am maintaining the funds above par as i mentioned in POF?. Many thanks in advance.

Dreamcold
Hi,

You should be able to see all the documents in each section respectively if they were attached by your consultant other wise something is wrong and ask your consultant why he/she is misguiding you.

No need to provide monthly statement if your can print them for required duration. They can verify your POF with the bank by any method (contact/correspondence/verification agency)

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
sumitdodia said:
Hi,

You should be able to see all the documents in each section respectively if they were attached by your consultant other wise something is wrong and ask your consultant why he/she is misguiding you.

No need to provide monthly statement if your can print them for required duration. They can verify your POF with the bank by any method (contact/correspondence/verification agency)
Dear sumitdodia.

Don't misguide anyone if you're not aware of the facts, SINP or CIC cannot verify your POF through bank, Bank will never provide this information to anyone unless they are legally instructed (by way of a court )

Not all documents will be visible in sinp online application portal after submission,

It's good you tried to help , but always include a disclaimer that thats your opinion unless your 100% sure

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
dreamcold said:
Hi mates,

My consultant submitted my application on behalf of me and shared me the login details. But i couldn't see any attachments after i log in to my account and my consultant says they have attached all except POF. Is it like that that we can't see our attachments once we submit the application?. not all documents would be visible in your online application

Secondly, i would want to send my POF in separate mail to them. Do i need to send monthly bank statements 3 months prior to my application?sending monthly statements is advisable. Also, how could they check if i am maintaining the funds above par as i mentioned in POF?Sinp can request you documents anytime during process, also after you get nomination you have to prove cic that you had the required POF and maintained it, 6 months statements are required by CIC. if you don't maintain you're in troble. Many thanks in advance.

Dreamcold

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Change said:
merge all education documents , transcripts, and credential assessment into a single document for upload.
I have uploaded my education documents as multiple documents.
Because each document size is in MB.

sumitdodia

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Zohaib,

I am agree with you that we can't see the attachments in each section but most of the section appears with the attachment so it should not be the case with her if she can not see a single attachment

My close family member work in bank at higher level and has confirm that banks are inquired by the embassy/imm.offices if they have any doubt or if they want to verify in any case

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
mayurpatel said:
In which field you are professor ? Please answer me as i am doing some analysis for our category NOC 4011 applicant....

amish desai
Tareq Ibrahim
mpatel
ckk
My
Batool
Patricia
Larysa
gagan
jyothi
Babloo
jas
GPATEL
Nazmun Nahar
Raj
Danske Bear
Kamaldeep Singh
Ayesha
YANHUIJUAN
ABDUL
Mo zad
SKBD
Nazmun Nahar
Hi,
This is Nazmun. I am Senior Lecturer in Mamagement and have 4 years experience. Application received date: 18/06/2015, status: in process.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
sham_visa said:
I have uploaded my education documents as multiple documents.
Because each document size is in MB.
Hello sham_visa,
The document upload requirement for PNP application may allow multiple documents but after you received ITA, the EE portal does not allow multiple upload. some senior colleague who tried it said if you try multiple document upload, the latest document will push the former document out. At the end it is only the latest document that you will see. This means CIC may come back to you for additional /missing document. In-fact someone got his application after ITA rejected because of this.

I am still awaiting my nomination but I think I have gather some good information about post ITA process.

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
sumitdodia said:
Hi Zohaib,

I am agree with you that we can't see the attachments in each section but most of the section appears with the attachment so it should not be the case with her if she can not see a single attachment

My close family member work in bank at higher level and has confirm that banks are inquired by the embassy/imm.offices if they have any doubt or if they want to verify in any case
Well if your bank discloses personal account balance to embassies without an explicit permission from the account holder , then definitely they are not following privacy laws, BTW CIC or any Canadian organisation will never ask for this information(account balance & transaction details) , unless the applicant has explicitly given permission, and banks will not provide this information