+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

zzxgz

May 25, 2015
mapleback said:
Hang tight buddy, it's still too early to get worried. We can't say if anything is wrong with your application but based on the data that we have in the spreadsheet the SINP have only just covered applicants from the first week of the opening of its EE stream and they will contact you if they require additional documents. They still have the majority of June applicants to cover then they'll get to July. Your application number is your file number so you are very likely to be included in the 1000 Cap.
Hi Mapleback,

Thank you for your reply. And I have one more question: You said that I am very likely to be included in the 1000 Cap, can you please explain why are you so sure? Is that because there is some kind of relationship between the 100 Cap and my application number? My application number is xxxxxx and could you please instruct me the relationship?

Thank you very much for your time and patince.

vinayakc

Sep 10, 2014
: SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category,

Hi Friends ,

Today my Status changed to "Waiting on Applicant " due to Missing and/or incomplete documents:

1. My self And Spouse Birth Document
2. Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
Employees Provident Fund Organization: Only the following funds will be accepted: checking
accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

My Query :-
1. We don't have Birth document , although we have summited 10th certificate including affidavit .
2. I have shared my company PF account statement although they have considered my Fix deposit but it is not sufficient . I need more funds to show.
IS PF being considered ? What else I can show?

Kindly suggest on above ...

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Re: : SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category,

vinayakc said:
Hi Friends ,

Today my Status changed to "Waiting on Applicant " due to Missing and/or incomplete documents:

Employees Provident Fund Organization: Only the following funds will be accepted: checking
accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

1. We don't have Birth document , although we have summited 10th certificate including affidavit .
2. I have shared my company PF account statement although they have considered my Fix deposit but it is not sufficient . I need more funds to show.

If you dnt have birth document then any education certificate will works with affidavit but parents name and dob should be on education certificate.
For funds they have mentioned all sources those are acceptable

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
zzxgz said:
Hi Mapleback,

Thank you for your reply. And I have one more question: You said that I am very likely to be included in the 1000 Cap, can you please explain why are you so sure? Is that because there is some kind of relationship between the 100 Cap and my application number? My application number is 1095XXX and could you please instruct me the relationship?

Thank you very much for your time and patince.
zzxgz, please edit your original post to blank out your application number, it's not a good idea to share it publicly.
That being said.... in terms of the caps, if you should directly compare SINP EE Stream with the January SINP Occupations In-demand sub category, in both cases when it was announced that the streams were filled SINP closed them immediately. Also, for persons who have received requests for additional documents they've worded the letters with the first sentence being "This is to advise you that your application for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) was received on XX-XXX-2015." which could be indirectly interpreted as an AOR letter, and they use your application number as the file number and state that you should reference this number when you communicate with them. So, your application number is not just an arbitrary number used in OASIS, but it's actually assigned specifically to your application.

LadyJune

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
mapleback said:
Did they request additional documents before your status changed from "Application Received" to "In Process"? Your spreadsheet entry suggests that your status had just changed today to "In Process" from "Application Received." :-\

Normally they change the status to "In Process" then when they request additional information the status changes to "Waiting on Applicant" then gets reverted to "In Process" when they resume working on your application, but your post could be an indication that they begin to review applications before we see our statuses change from the "Application Received" state. Can you clarify please?
Mapleback,

I wasn't logging into SINP everyday so I was not aware when my status changed to "In Process" from "Application Received".
But I'm guessing it's about 2-3 days that I did not checked my status, so that could be an estimate on how many days they start processing before they send out notice on missing/incomplete documents.

FDauto

Aug 20, 2015
my application has been in process for more than 50 days and no further documentations are requested. Is there something wrong with my app? I found some people are nominated within 50 days. :'(

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Re: : SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category,

vinayakc said:
Hi Friends ,

About points 2 - Perhaps you should try calling them and ask if it is considered?
Or perhaps it is just bad wording to say that they want you to provide proof that you can indeed cash in the money in the Provident Fund?
Basically, Provident Fund should be the same as RRSP, so should be acceptable.
I am also using Pension Funds + Compensation Funds as my POF, so I am very concerned about this and would appreciate any updated from you on the matter.

I remember reading from the Jan intake, that one candidate in similar situation was just required to submit letter from the fund administrators that he is allowed to withdraw this money...

And Vinay please PM me your phone number, so could add you to our whatsapp group.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
batoolkhan said:
I have found very strange thing while reviewing my submitted application that my education and experience credentials were missing, :( however i m pretty sure i attached these document with my application but as far as i remember i attached jpg file of those scanned documents. I think this might be the reason of not submitting. Anyways i sent all those documents again via email in pdf format ........Is it alright??? Do they really consider doc by email???
i am hoping for Good but also afraid after one ineligible case on the forum :eek:
Don't worry, it is normal system behavior
even I am sure that I had uploaded the education and experience docs but it was not showing
but it is more safer that you have sent them by email.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
LadyJune said:
I received a note on "Request Additional Information" on Aug 21.
I sent them my reply with the additional documents on Aug 23.
My status changed to "In Process" on Aug 27 (4 days after I sent them the files).
Yeah, it is the normal timeline
Good Luck

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
zzxgz said:
Hello guys,

I have a question:

Application was received on 05-Jul-2015, and since then my application status has been "Application Received" and it's been more than a month and half. Is there anything wrong about my application? I didn't receive any further instruction from SINP. When will my application status become "In Process" please?

Thank you very much.
According to the recent scenario, it seems that they are working on First come first serve basis,
your turn might come in the middle of this month or little earlier,

Be Patient Friend.

Good Luck

zzxgz

May 25, 2015
mapleback said:
zzxgz, please edit your original post to blank out your application number, it's not a good idea to share it publicly.
That being said.... in terms of the caps, if you should directly compare SINP EE Stream with the January SINP Occupations In-demand sub category, in both cases when it was announced that the streams were filled SINP closed them immediately. Also, for persons who have received requests for additional documents they've worded the letters with the first sentence being "This is to advise you that your application for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) was received on XX-XXX-2015." which could be indirectly interpreted as an AOR letter, and they use your application number as the file number and state that you should reference this number when you communicate with them. So, your application number is not just an arbitrary number used in OASIS, but it's actually assigned specifically to your application.
Thank you Mapleback! Not only for reminding me, but also for your detailed and patient explaination.

So, according to your answer, I hope I am not too late to submit my application, as most applicants submitted their application on June and I submitted mine on July.

Thank you again Mapleback!

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hi Everyone..

Need one URGENT suggestion. My status changed last week to In Process from Waiting for Applicant after I had sent the asked docs.

I left my previous organization in which I was working on August 24, 2015 and havent joined another yet. So do I need to update them with my last day in my prior organization?

And how can i do so??

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
BhanuGhai said:
Hi Everyone..

Need one URGENT suggestion. My status changed last week to In Process from Waiting for Applicant after I had sent the asked docs.

I left my previous organization in which I was working on August 24, 2015 and havent joined another yet. So do I need to update them with my last day in my prior organization?

And how can i do so??
I don't think so, they should count your experience up to the day of submission of documents.
Not sure the months afterward matter for eligibility.

Besides, in employment history you state in months resolution, not days in month.
Buttomm line, I think SINP wont care about this change in your status, for CIC however you will have to update that.

rj_sag

Dec 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
I don't see any harm on not updating SINP about this as there is no risk getting reject based on those reasons. Many people on forum got request to provide bank statement for last three month. If you come across similar request and account does not show salary after you left(considering you have submitted bank statement where your salary lands) then, you can easily justify it.

Carmageddon said:
I don't think so, they should count your experience up to the day of submission of documents.

Besides, in employment history you state in months resolution, not days in month.
Buttomm line, I think SINP wont care about this change in your status, for CIC however you will have to update that.

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Carmageddon said:

Thanks for your reply. :)