+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

SahiSh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
graphon said:
Yes, they wrote the wrong data in a first letter but after my email response, they sent me another letter which said that NOC 4011 doesn't need license. However they asked for Bank Statement and IELTS results again. Additionally they said me that encourage me to reapply.
Hi
So what that mean, still u can process ur current application further by sending the missing docs
Or you need to re apply to the next coming program for SINP

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
nickarter84 said:
Application Received
but I saw many people were asked to send this form so I was curious to know about that.

According to SahiSh and according to the guide, we have to sign only Section B.

Is it right?
ohh ohh, yes we only need to sign section B. Sorry Nickarter, I overlooked this, I signed section A. I hope this will not affect my application. So careless of me.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
graphon said:
Yes, they wrote the wrong data in a first letter but after my email response, they sent me another letter which said that NOC 4011 doesn't need license. However they asked for Bank Statement and IELTS results again. Additionally they said me that encourage me to reapply.
So it means you missed the ielts and bank statement at the time of submission. But if you sent these documents through email then they accepted and your application is okay. Now be prepared for next intake

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello kksem,

There is a SINP-100-1 form. Please see below link or you can check further in SINP website. This is the form used when they are still using manual or paper application.
http://overseastudent.ca/migratetocanada/immforms/Saskatchewan/SaskSINP-100-1.pdf

I believed this is needed because I have incomplete information on my OASIS online application. I have this continue applicant details tab on my oasis portal. I think this was because I have previously click the cancel my pre application.

Anyway, I also asked clarification from SASK immigration by email, I hope they provide response soon.
Hello Julie Ann, I have asked to provide same form (SINP-100-1 Government of Skilled Worker Saskatchewan Application Form) by SINP authority as well as CIC letter which has Express Entry Profile Number & Job-seeker code. I want to know is it the form(SINP-100-1) which you have linked here and do you have got clarification from SASK immigration. Please update us.

Thanks n advance.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
affirmative said:
Hello Julie Ann, I have asked to provide same form (SINP-100-1 Government of Skilled Worker Saskatchewan Application Form) by SINP authority as well as CIC letter which has Express Entry Profile Number & Job-seeker code. I want to know is it the form(SINP-100-1) which you have linked here and do you have got clarification from SASK immigration. Please update us.

Thanks n advance.
Hello Affirmative,

I haven't received any feedback from SASK immigration on my clarification email. However, I just proceeded to complete the form and submitted it last night. I used the one I provided in the link. You could also check the old guide for SINP in the following link showing the SINP-100-1.

http://oldforum.iask.ca/attachment.php?attachmentid=72802&d=1200893427.

I will let you know if there will be update on my status as it is still in " waiting on applicant".

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
LarysaG said:
Yes, tomorrow I'll call them obligatory, and share my experience.
Hi LarysaG,

I also belong to 4011 and applied on 12th June.Still my app is 'received state'.I have read another applicant Graphon with 4011 facing similar situation. That's why I am very much worried and would like to know their response on your app. Pls share the situation.
Thank u

mayurpatel

Jul 3, 2014
I am so much confused regarding SINP 100-1 form ....I also receive email from SINP to send this form and some other docs of my spouse ...can any body guide how to fill this form ,....and what version of form we should fill and send to them .......is anybody have already filled this form then they can share it some sample data....it would be so much help full to all of us...

canadadream1985

Aug 18, 2015
jyothi999 said:
Hi LarysaG,

I also belong to 4011 and applied on 12th June.Still my app is 'received state'.I have read another applicant Graphon with 4011 facing similar situation. That's why I am very much worried and would like to know their response on your app. Pls share the situation.
Thank u
Hello jyothi999, I know its little off topic, but i couldn't send you a inbox massage so i have to ask you here, My brother's NOC also 4011, and he is also from india. He did MSc. from Gujarat Uni. but when he had ECA report from WES, it shows only Bachelors of 4 years and no masters, so now he couldn't apply under this NOC, even he is a Govt. lecturer. SO my question is : from where did you assessed your ECA, which organization and is it show master's degree and what was your masters stream.

It would be a great help if you reply or anybody else who know the solution. THX. :)

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello Affirmative,

I haven't received any feedback from SASK immigration on my clarification email. However, I just proceeded to complete the form and submitted it last night. I used the one I provided in the link. You could also check the old guide for SINP in the following link showing the SINP-100-1.

http://oldforum.iask.ca/attachment.php?attachmentid=72802&d=1200893427.

I will let you know if there will be update on my status as it is still in " waiting on applicant".
Hello JulieAnn, in the old guide it was stated that "The SINP Skilled Workers Category is for skilled workers, professionals or managers
who have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Saskatchewan employer. It is divided into three sub-categories: Skilled Workers/Professionals, Critical Occupations and Existing Work Permit." So I think SINP incorrectly asking for this form(SINP-100-1) as it is for who have already job offer from SINP.

Experts please suggest regarding this issue(SINP-100-1 form). Eagerly waiting for response. Thanks in advance.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
affirmative said:
Hello JulieAnn, in the old guide it was stated that "The SINP Skilled Workers Category is for skilled workers, professionals or managers
who have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Saskatchewan employer. It is divided into three sub-categories: Skilled Workers/Professionals, Critical Occupations and Existing Work Permit." So I think SINP incorrectly asking for this form(SINP-100-1) as it is for who have already job offer from SINP.

Experts please suggest regarding this issue(SINP-100-1 form). Eagerly waiting for response. Thanks in advance.
Hello Affirmative, we will fall under skilled workers/professional( that is the box I tick). I believed SASK immigration asked for this for our information. ( applicant's details)
I then tick the first two questions as NO but the third one I selected Yes (I have scored minimum of 35 points on the self assessment form).

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
nickarter84 said:
Hi friends,
My application is Waiting on applicant now, I think my application came in process someday after 14th of august because I didn't check my account since then.

I realized this when I received an email today, in which there is a PDF attached named Request Additional Information Letter.

Email starts with:
"Please refer to the attached document for a list of missing and/or incomplete documents. To keep
your file active please submit the item(s) listed in the enclosed document within 45 days of date of
this letter. "

But On the very next page, I got this:

Missing and/or incomplete documents:

and under this heading there are no documents listed.

What should I do now??

Please guide.

Hello Nick,

Try to call them or email to confirm content of the letter.

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello Affirmative, we will fall under skilled workers/professional( that is the box I tick). I believed SASK immigration asked for this for our information. ( applicant's details)
I then tick the first two questions as NO but the third one I selected Yes (I have scored minimum of 35 points on the self assessment form).
Hello Ann, I am still confused about the form(SINP-100-1), please update us about your status and also about the clarification mail which you have send to SINP.

Thank you.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
affirmative said:
Hello Ann, I am still confused about the form(SINP-100-1), please update us about your status and also about the clarification mail which you have send to SINP.

Thank you.
Hello Affirmative, have you tried to cancel your pre application in oasis or have you updated or created a new EE profile?
We have discussed this at whatsapp group and we come up with the assumption that because i cancelled my pre application there are information that are missing in my applicant details tab in oasis system and now they asked for a paper ( SINP-100-1) form to fill in those information. Also I updated my EE profile as I have a new passport.

Anyway, I'll update you once I have feedback from SASK immigration.