29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
kksem said:
I just emailed SINP the CIC letter. The document request letter is clear. They only need this CIC letter.
Hello kksem,

Here is the content of the letter.

" SINP-100-1 Government of Skilled Worker Saskatchewan Application Form
Please provide your letter from CIC that shows your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker
Validation Code. "

I have sent only the CIC letter but as per feedback by roitsinp23 there is a SINP-100-1 form, so I'm filling it up and will be submitting as well.

What exactly is on your letter? Could you please share? Thanks.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
ume_can said:
JulieAnn83,

As per spreadsheet, kksem also got the request for IMM5786.

Is there anything specific about your EE profiles that you guys have been asked to provide this? I mean did you guys create new profiles after SINP submission? Just trying to understand.
Hello Ume,

I created my EE profile when it opened in January. I didn't create any new one after I submit my SINP last June 8. But I did update it twice. I just update it recently because I have a new passport.

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
LarysaG said:
Hello all,
Don't worry about your status... My status was "Application received" up to this time, and today it changed to "Returned".. I also got a letter saying, that I missed IMM 008 nd spose's IMM5406 formes, but I remember exactly that I've sent them, it must be a mistake!! I've already sent these forms, now I'm trying to call SINP.. Left a message to them on their phone.
So if your status is still "Received", don't worry. They work on your docs anyway :)
Your forms were up to date or not , when you signed your forms. You validate the IMM 0008 form or not. Are you sure that you have uploaded properly?
Buddy dnt know why sinp returning applications due to missing documents, on other hand few got requests for missing documents.

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My forms were up to date, IMM 008 was not validated, but there were nothing about validation in the letter I've got. Only about missing docs, but I'm sure they were attached! yesterday I called them but totally forgot that it's a weekend.. Left several messages, wrote the letter via e-mail with explanation of my situation, send these forms.. Later I'll make one more IMM 008, validate it and send again, and on Monday will keep calling. Anyway nothing will go worse. Really seems that some officers are more strict then othres. Or maybe they have a bad mood :(

ume_can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello Ume,

I created my EE profile when it opened in January. I didn't create any new one after I submit my SINP last June 8. But I did update it twice. I just update it recently because I have a new passport.
Hi Ann,

As far as I understand, since you have updated passport details in Express Entry, you have got the request to provide IMM5786 / SINP-100-1 form. Point here is, job seeker validation code is generally the last four digits of your passport number. I reckon the same might be the case with kksem.

kksem, could you please confirm?

Thanks,
Ume

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
LarysaG said:
My forms were up to date, IMM 008 was not validated, but there were nothing about validation in the letter I've got. Only about missing docs, but I'm sure they were attached! yesterday I called them but totally forgot that it's a weekend.. Left several messages, wrote the letter via e-mail with explanation of my situation, send these forms.. Later I'll make one more IMM 008, validate it and send again, and on Monday will keep calling. Anyway nothing will go worse. Really seems that some officers are more strict then othres. Or maybe they have a bad

Yes you should call them, you dnt validated imm0008, i dnt think this is the reason of application returned bcoz they also stated in letter about another form which is related to spouse. And they said both are missing. So please call them and keep update us through this thread so we can also know why sinp doing like this for few applicants!!! As earlier sinp refused someone due to license but his occupation is non regulated( uni lecturer), and also mentioned wrong name and date of birth in refusal letter. So update us when you get any response

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, tomorrow I'll call them obligatory, and share my experience.

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
Hi everyone! This is my first time here. It is fantastic to have such a network of applicants. I had to first go through every comment from day 1 before jumping in ;D. Anyway, I applied to SINP EE on the 11th of June and was happy today to see the current status as "In Process". I guess it changed some time in the week. All the best team!

kksem

Jun 4, 2015
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello kksem,

Here is the content of the letter.

" SINP-100-1 Government of Skilled Worker Saskatchewan Application Form
Please provide your letter from CIC that shows your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker
Validation Code. "

I have sent only the CIC letter but as per feedback by roitsinp23 there is a SINP-100-1 form, so I'm filling it up and will be submitting as well.

What exactly is on your letter? Could you please share? Thanks.
My letter is the same. Don't be panic. EE sub-category is new, please, do not follow out-dated experience. At least I can't find SINP-100-1 from SINP official website.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
kksem said:
My letter is the same. Don't be panic. EE sub-category is new, please, do not follow out-dated experience. At least I can't find SINP-100-1 from SINP official website.
Hello kksem,

There is a SINP-100-1 form. Please see below link or you can check further in SINP website. This is the form used when they are still using manual or paper application.
http://overseastudent.ca/migratetocanada/immforms/Saskatchewan/SaskSINP-100-1.pdf

I believed this is needed because I have incomplete information on my OASIS online application. I have this continue applicant details tab on my oasis portal. I think this was because I have previously click the cancel my pre application.

Anyway, I also asked clarification from SASK immigration by email, I hope they provide response soon.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
meinwa said:
Do we all need to complete this SINP-100-1 form? Where can I download it from?
Same question from my side.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
nickarter84 said:
Same question from my side.
Hello Nickarter,

I think not all are required to submit this. ONLY those that are asked to submit. You will receive a letter requesting to submit this if needed.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello Nickarter,

I think not all are required to submit this. ONLY those that are asked to submit. You will receive a letter requesting to submit this if needed.
thanx dear,
appreciate your reply