+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
sunnygshah said:
Good to hear that files are going under process.... Hope soon everyone will get good news soon...
Best wishes to all.....
Files under process that are applied in month of june or May?

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hi, I'm quite new here. I need PNP to increase my points in FSW and when I checked SINP I got 65 points without job offer. Now my question is how long does it take for Sask to nominate candidates? Hope to get answers from people here. Thanks :)

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
sham_visa said:
Files under process that are applied in month of june or May?
The provincial EE stream wasn't even open on May, if that's what you were asking about.

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
PVPCanada said:
I think it should take 4 to 6 months, if you haven't applied do it now as quota is almost full.
thanks @PVPCanada, I haven't applied yet as I'm still completing IELTS and Educational Assessment :(

PVPCanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Np. If you are not able to submit your application before the quota is full, keep looking for other options/nominations, etc, new things come up every year in different provinces.

agmaa

Star Member
Feb 12, 2008
Hi All,
Please advise as soon as you can, I have two applications:
- SINP, application received 6 Jan 2104, nominated 8 Aug 2014 (destination Regina SK)
- FSW application received 8 May 2014 (Destination London ON).

I got an email yesterday from SINP Program Integrity Unit PIU:

REF: Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Name of Applicant:
Nomination Number:

The Program Integrity Unit (PIU) of the SINP was established to safeguard the integrity of our program and to ensure that employers and applicants are adhering to our program criteria, policies and procedures.

The PILU was contacted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on ..... regarding your application. CIChas advised us that you became a Permanent Resident (PR) of Canada on ..... , but based on your Personal History/Background Declaration, you have not met the residency obligations. As a result, you will be required to apply for PR determination through CIC.

You applied to the SINP on ..... for nomination based on settlement funds and were subsequently nominated by the SINP on ...... CIC has advised us that you have also again applied for permanent residency under their Federal Skilled Worker stream and have indicated to them that your city of destination in Canada is London, Ontario. In your SINP application you signed a declaration (form IMMOOO8) advising that you intend to live in the province that nominated you. Providing false information to a Government body could be construed as misrepresentation.

The PILU would like to provide you with an opportunityto explain whyyou indicated a destination of Ontario onyour CIC application, but indicated your intend to settle in Saskatchewan onyour SINP application.

Should you wish to continue withyour application under the Federal Skilled worker program of CIC with a settlement destination of Ontario, the SINP will be revoking your nomination. Alternately, should you wish to continue withyour SINP application, we will require a plan outlining where you intend to work and reside in Saskatchewan.

Failure to provide the required information to the SINP bythe close of business on July 24, 2015 will result in closure of your SINP file.

If you have any questions regarding our request, please contact Meg Brookes by phone at or by e mail at

Sincerely,

Please help:
(1) If my SINP application got revoked, will this affect my FSW application?
(2) If I provided the plan they mentioned, and they didn't accept it, will this affect my FSW?
(3) Is it better to withdraw my SINP now? and continue with my FSW only? if I do this, will my SINP be considered revoked or withdrawn?

Thanks,

A

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Processing) / ADVO (PP Sub)
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
sanjeev31aug said:
I have only one question. WHere do we attach Language Test Result? I didn't find any place to upload it. Plz Help
While entering your IELTS scores on Oisas protal, you have a folder shaped icon on your right....click that and upload IELTS TFR, if you have already submitted ur app you cant do it now. I had forgotten my TFR, Passport and WES while submitting my first app. I wrote to SNIP, they asked me to withdraw my app and resubmit (a new one) attaching the missing docs. They confirmed EE-SNIP CAP was still open as on 12th July. Hope it helps. Good luck !!

Feranmi

Jun 20, 2015
PLEASE HELP!!!! I DIDNT SEE MY NOC..6235 WHEN ATTEMPTING TO FILL THE ONLINE PRE APPLICATION FORM. IS IT ONLY THE JOBS IN THE APPENDIX A ONE CAN APPLY FOR?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
agmaa said:
Hi All,
Please advise as soon as you can, I have two applications:
- SINP, application received 6 Jan 2104, nominated 8 Aug 2014 (destination Regina SK)
- FSW application received 8 May 2014 (Destination London ON).

Please help:
(1) If my SINP application got revoked, will this affect my FSW application?
(2) If I provided the plan they mentioned, and they didn't accept it, will this affect my FSW?
(3) Is it better to withdraw my SINP now? and continue with my FSW only? if I do this, will my SINP be considered revoked or withdrawn?

Thanks,

A
1. It shouldn't
2. It shouldn't.
3. It depends where you want to settle in Canada. Withdraw your SK nomination if you don't intend to live in SK and if you think your FSW application will progress well.

Whatever you intend, you can explain that you applied for FSW (May 2014) before a decision was reached on your nomination (August 2014).

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vinzy said:
While entering your IELTS scores on Oisas protal, you have a folder shaped icon on your right....click that and upload IELTS TFR, if you have already submitted ur app you cant do it now. I had forgotten my TFR, Passport and WES while submitting my first app. I wrote to SNIP, they asked me to withdraw my app and resubmit (a new one) attaching the missing docs. They confirmed EE-SNIP CAP was still open as on 12th July. Hope it helps. Good luck !!
Well thanks for suggestion, that post was too old you replied on. I managed to send all missing docs by email and there is no harm to send any missing docs by email.

I would suggest everyone not to withdraw their application at this point, Since we are not sure if quota is full or not, please ignore such advice if someone ask you to withdraw your file just coz you missed some docs to attach. SINP will ask for any missing docs when they will process your application.

Good luck everyone!!!

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeev31aug said:
Well thanks for suggestion, that post was too old you replied on. I managed to send all missing docs by email and there is no harm to send any missing docs by email.

I would suggest everyone not to withdraw their application at this point, Since we are not sure if quota is full or not, please ignore such advice if someone ask you to withdraw your file just coz you missed some docs to attach. SINP will ask for any missing docs when they will process your application.

Good luck everyone!!!
Hi Sanjeev

I fully agree. I had some documents missing and at first I planned to resubmit the application but later I thought that it could be dangerous because the quota is almost reached. So I sent the missing documents and received the letter from SINP that the documents were successfully added to my application.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Feranmi said:
PLEASE HELP!!!! I DIDNT SEE MY NOC..6235 WHEN ATTEMPTING TO FILL THE ONLINE PRE APPLICATION FORM. IS IT ONLY THE JOBS IN THE APPENDIX A ONE CAN APPLY FOR?
Yes, profession listed in the Appendix as "In Demand Occupation", if your profession belongs to one these, only then you can apply.

grvnanda

Jan 9, 2015
Guys, I am into external auditor noc 1111, i am chartered accountant from India with over 60 points in SINP, Do i need to have license to apply with SINP or i can go ahead. If yes my question is how can someone get license before arriving in Canada?? please asisst urgently..

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
Inline with Mr.VictorPapa'S analysis on Page no:54 regarding latest 2015 SINP stream

Yearly Yearly Filled Worked Remaining
Quata Rem. Applica. on 20% filled apps.
2015 quata as As per as on as on
on1stJuly Web.on 1st july 1st july
1July

International Skilled Workers - Employment Offer 5,000 4,377 623 125 498
International Skilled Workers - Express Entry 1,000 134 866 165 701
International Skilled Workers - In-Demand 500 0 500 450 50
Saskatchewan Experience
Existing Work Permits & Health Professionals 1,200 805 395 79 316
Students 1,000 845 155 31 124
Hospitality Workers 500 274 226 46 180
Long Haul Truck Drivers 300 244 56 12 44
Entrepreneur* and Farm
Farmers 50 46 4 1 3

Total 9,550 2825 909 1916

conclutions:
1) SINP has worked on only 9.5% of application till the 1st of july out of Yearly quata 9550.
2) SINP has worked on 32.17 % of applications received till the 1st of july out of Filled 2825 applications.
3) Next, within 6 months they have to work on 90.5% of application if all the category reaches to it's threshold.
4)
5)
6)